NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

luke falk at QB is like playing with 10 men. i'll give you that

i mean their offense is 2 guys, 1 of which they just got from yall.. and gase and that line is doing dude zero favors or those 2 guys, for that matter

I feel like this needs to be repeated, but the Gase coached dolphins finished 23rd, 26th, and 31st in total offense the last 3 years. Darnold coming back isn’t going to be some grand savior

Erin Andrews bout to get her back blown out

1570547621919.png

Most teams legit cant or dont want to defend the run right now...seems like everybody geared their rosters and schemes to stop spread attacks and 50 passing attempts every game....Crazy part is alotta offenses still trying to air it out knowing the defense cant even stop a simple run straight up the middle :smh:

I feel like this needs to be repeated, but the Gase coached dolphins finished 23rd, 26th, and 31st in total offense the last 3 years. Darnold coming back isn’t going to be some grand savior

Of course he won't. Our o-line sucks. Him back will make games tolerable to watch tho.

Most teams legit cant or dont want to defend the run right now...seems like everybody geared their rosters and schemes to stop spread attacks and 50 passing attempts every game....Crazy part is alotta offenses still trying to air it out knowing the defense cant even stop a simple run straight up the middle :smh:

Looking at you, Andy Reid.

But the Chiefs have been bad against the run for a better part of four years now.

Pats might get the Giants with no Saquan, Engram or Shephard. I think Tate is back though.

Baker not shaking the players hands at the coin toss, after he made it a huge deal that the kansas players didn't shake his hand 2 years ago is irony at its finest.

Gronk will not be taken seriously, I'd strictly watch or listen to him for entertainment only.

Baker not shaking the players hands at the coin toss, after he made it a huge deal that the kansas players didn't shake his hand 2 years ago is irony at its finest.

Gronk will not be taken seriously, I'd strictly watch or listen to him for entertainment only.

there's vid now of dude shaking hands presnap.. but maybe it was just sherman

Nah I actually think Gronk is gonna kill it as an analyst. Lots of potential due to his personality but I think he's much smarter than the jock persona he was known for during his career. Plus, his football IQ is probably off the charts. If he gets in the booth, he could be elite eventually

This Baker slander is entertaining and I’m looking forward to how it plays out. A little ridiculous to count him out considering his inexperience and he’s shown he can ball before.

It’s a combination of things that can be fixed. First off, the browns are one of the more obvious poorly coached teams I’ve seen. Second is the emphasis on how important it is to protect your young QB with an O-Line. His errors aren’t always on the O-Line but they’re bad enough that he’s rattled. Even when he should be comfortable he’s not comfortable. He has a hard time stepping up in the pocket when he should. Which young QB’s are very prone to.

Back
Top Bottom