NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

T0INE T0INE was right, the end is near

giphy.gif

there's vid now of dude shaking hands presnap.. but maybe it was just sherman

When I first heard Sherman story, im like SMH Baker, what you doing my guy. That video shows Sherman avoided him and Baker had confused look, he dapped up everyone else, why would he not dap up Sherman, that make no sense.

Regardless, either we about to implode but if somehow bounceback and do what we did against Ravens to Seahawks, we'll be ok. Super tough schedule, but least we face pats coming out of a bye week, then last 9 games they got legit shot to go 7-2.

Bills, Broncos, Cinci 2x, Pitt 2x, Bal at home, dolphins, cardinals.

Next week is key, just don't know if they built for it.

When I first heard Sherman story, im like SMH Baker, what you doing my guy. That video shows Sherman avoided him and Baker had confused look, he dapped up everyone else, why would he not dap up Sherman, that make no sense.

Regardless, either we about to implode but if somehow bounceback and do what we did against Ravens to Seahawks, we'll be ok. Super tough schedule, but least we face pats coming out of a bye week, then last 9 games they got legit shot to go 7-2.

Bills, Broncos, Cinci 2x, Pitt 2x, Bal at home, dolphins, cardinals.

Next week is key, just don't know if they built for it.

in this vid they dapped each other up

No interest in seeing Gronk, I don’t watch Fox so I’m good

I wish Harbaugh was the Giants HC, Shurmer looked like **** again last week. He’s gotta go.

I had the Jets winning 8-9, was hype to watch then this year

Baker would be wise to move on from this and say whateva to Sherman's nonsense here. Less is more. Don't engage. Take the L, move on.

Browns should’ve took Darnold. I still think Baker should’ve been a first rounder. Darnold better tho

Browns should’ve took Darnold. I still think Baker should’ve been a first rounder. Darnold better tho
Baker and Darnold the same to me.
I used to think Josh Allen would be a huge bust, but now I think he has the highest ceiling compared to those two.
I would take Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson over those two.

Josh Allen is benefiting from the Bills elite defense. If he was playing on the Browns or Jets right now he would get more scrutiny with his lackluster play.

No interest in seeing Gronk, I don’t watch Fox so I’m good

I wish Harbaugh was the Giants HC, Shurmer looked like **** again last week. He’s gotta go.

I had the Jets winning 8-9, was hype to watch then this year

Could def see him or Lincoln Riley getting offered the bag by the Slurs in the offseason

Back
Top Bottom