NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Ram fans acting up?

can't wait til we come up in that ****** *** stadium and beat that ***

Bosa, Buckner, Armstead, Ford PHEW. Jared Goff gonna be running for his life with the worst offensive line in the game according to PFT. Watch the highlights of last night, there are some DAWGS on that 49ers defense. I'm not saying they are super bowl bound, but let's not pretend this is not a top 5, potentially top 3 team in the NFL right now.

Jimmy just needs to be above average to good, especially with this scheme. Breida most underrated back in the NFC. Yeah the receivers are average, but damn near the niners just need to score 21+ a game and they could win 10 games on their schedule.

Facts=facts.

Niners shouldn't get too overconfident now. Their last 8 games in the schedule is as tough as they get and you gonna need to win at least 12 games to win the division.

Niners shouldn't get too overconfident now. Their last 8 games in the schedule is as tough as they get and you gonna need to win at least 12 games to win the division.

12 games to win the division, what the **** are you smoking? LOL

10 wins will win this division. Rams, 49ers and Seahawks all gonna beat each other up. If 49ers win Sunday, they should be no worse than 6-2, potentially 8-0 by the break. You really think they are gonna go 2-6 the rest of the way with that talent on their roster.

Come on now. They got a tough schedule, but let's not act like Carolina, Baltimore, Atlanta, Arizona, ETC are world beaters. If they play their game that's 5 wins already right there.

12 games to win the division, what the **** are you smoking? LOL

10 wins will win this division. Rams, 49ers and Seahawks all gonna beat each other up. If 49ers win Sunday, they should be no worse than 6-2, potentially 8-0 by the break. You really think they are gonna go 2-6 the rest of the way with that talent on their roster.

Come on now. They got a tough schedule, but let's not act like Carolina, Baltimore, Atlanta, Arizona, ETC are world beaters. If they play their game that's 5 wins already right there.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. I understand the fever pitch rn is at a high, but we gotta slow down. We still ain't faced Brees, Rodgers, Brady, Goff, Mahomes, or Wilson.

Beat GB, beat Sea, beat the Rams on the road. Then we can act like we a sureshot 10-win playoff team. Team starts getting cocky and watch em lose to Harbaugh's always tough Ravens. Carolina can easily beat us too. Remember this is a young and inexperienced bunch.

Niners have proven little in the grand scheme of things. And now that our 2nd most valuable offensive player is out 6 weeks, let's not act like we damn near a lock to be 6-2 after 8.

Imho, 12 wins maybe 11 takes the division. 10 games and you battling for a wild card. You'll see.

Woke up in a daze tryin to figure out why the falcons thought it was a good idea to rehire our former OC who failed as a head coach with the bucs to be our OC again.

I just wanna see the logic

F9B0A5C1-E0B6-42FC-A2F8-9F9EAD1E988C.jpeg

Jets may have one of the easiest schedules I've ever seen after the Patriots and Cowboys. Woof.

Jags
Giants
Dolphins (2)
Washington
Raiders
Bengals
Steelers
Ravens

About the only decentish team is the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom