NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

You can live in Virginia or South Carolina and support Washington, or Carolina without ever living or going to the cities they play in.

This logic has always been silly to me.

I’ve never been to salt lake, or plan on living there, but I’m a bandwagon jazz fan? Doesn’t make sense lol
I've been come at a few times for being a NIner fan but not living on the West coast.

Where the Cowbiys fans at?

Dude started 3-0 against ****ty teams and I heard a lot of talk. Now????

Gase still need to be fired and I cant believe how Darnold made a big difference even without Bell being a big factor.

Yo what? I can't recall anyone talking big **** on here for beating those teams.
Friendly banter, sure, but stop it.
Y'all gotta stop referring to memes and ya'lls friend facebook post on here.

I've been come at a few times for being a NIner fan but not living on the West coast.

Yea, people will ask me how I’m a Steelers fan in NC, but fandom shouldn’t be strictly prohibited to state or region.

just cause you live in Brooklyn you have to be a giants, jets or bills fan? Sounds boring

Yea, people will ask me how I’m a Steelers fan in NC, but fandom shouldn’t be strictly prohibited to state or region.

just cause you live in Brooklyn you have to be a giants, jets or bills fan? Sounds boring
How'd you become a Steelers fan?

You can live in Virginia or South Carolina and support Washington, or Carolina without ever living or going to the cities they play in.

This logic has always been silly to me.

I’ve never been to salt lake, or plan on living there, but I’m a bandwagon jazz fan? Doesn’t make sense lol

This the same trash thought process that has people thinking you can only rep a college if you attended that university. There are so many people who go to schools that don’t have athletic programs and/or just don’t give a **** about their schools sports teams.

How'd you become a Steelers fan?

When I was a kid, here in Raleigh there was a pop Warner football team called the tri City steelers. I never played for them, only against, but it was an immediate connection for a 7 year old kid who was first getting into the NFL.

started watching and as funny as it may sound, a chubby kid like me wanted to be like Jerome bettis :lol:

edit: Capital City Steelers

This the same trash thought process that has people thinking you can only rep a college if you attended that university. There are so many people who go to schools that don’t have athletic programs and/or just don’t give a **** about their schools sports teams.

Yep, my undergrad alma mater doesn’t even have a football program, at least not yet.

Root for who you like and be a fan through everything.

Dude came in spicy as hell for no reason. FOH dude.
You didn't see any of that **** in here. No one even knows you to talk **** like that.
LoL

Feeling HURT ...

glad shut your mouth ... got beat by an 0-4 ... I mean 1 -4 team.

SoreDecentAztecant-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom