NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

LoL

Feeling HURT ...

glad shut your mouth ... got beat by an 0-4 ... I mean 1 -4 team.

SoreDecentAztecant-size_restricted.gif

Lol you're hurt we called you on your bull****.
Stop being a weirdo. You don't even post in here like that.
Cowboys could lose every game this season and still be in a better position than your team.

Cowboys could lose every game this season and still be in a better position than your team.
don't feed that troll. He hates his life and comes to NT to vent and let loose. The King of all a-holes in the NBA threads, and thats hard to do. There's so many in there.

The epitome of troll.

What position is that?

They will not be bad enough to not have a lottery and not good enough to do anything.

That's the absolute worst position. Weirdo because I made a comment? Naw partna ... you're the weirdo that is going to defend the owner of your team.

Trying to change the narrative .... stop it, if you havent notice I cant give two ****s how many troops you rally, I'm always going to state the obvious.....

don't feed that troll. He hates his life and comes to NT to vent and let loose. The King of all a-holes in the NBA threads, and thats hard to do. There's so many in there.

The epitome of troll.
you the mofo that's quick to hit that report button ... stop it .. I ain't falling for that, Mr Cry baby ... now you know someone for coming into NT .. lol .. your brained power mustard that up? He comes and disagrees with me , he hate his life. LoL .. pathetic.

You think you have a good life and it's mediocre at best. We seen your Macy's suite and aldo shoes with your wack ikea furniture and no windows having office. Stop it!

What position is that?

They will not be bad enough to not have a lottery and not good enough to do anything.

That's the absolute worst position. Weirdo because I made a comment? Naw partna ... you're the weirdo that is going to defend the owner of your team.

Trying to change the narrative .... stop it, if you havent notice I cant give two ****s how many troops you rally, I'm always going to state the obvious.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you the mofo that's quick to hit that report button ... stop it chump.

You think you have a good life and it's mediocre at best.
hahahah. You keep thinking I would ever report anyone, weirdo. You the one that wanted to chat about how bad your life was going.

You ever take a step back and wonder why it is that you are so weird and so many in here clown you for that? That gets you hard or something?

I know a free service you can call to talk about life issues if you ever need it. Real talk. Let me know and I'll get that number for you. They are available 24/7. Offer will always be available to you. Just PM me.

Otherwise, shut your *** up and try to act like a normal human in these parts. it can't be that much fun to always just troll.

hahahah. You keep thinking I would ever report anyone, weirdo. You the one that wanted to chat about how bad your life was going.

You ever take a step back and wonder why it is that you are so weird and so many in here clown you for that? That gets you hard or something?

I know a free service you can call to talk about life issues if you ever need it. Real talk. Let me know and I'll get that number for you. They are available 24/7. Offer will always be available to you. Just PM me.

Otherwise, shut your *** up and try to act like a normal human in these parts. it can't be that much fun to always just troll.
Clown me? My dude is the internet ... I'm not trying to fit in with little kittens like you. I'm good. You know have real friends do real life ****.

How pathetic can you be thinking this really matters. Ouch!!!

My life going bad. How so sway?? Semi retired chilling and about to hand the keys to the next in line. You still working that 9-5 for the man. Stop it.

PS the only time Meth has sent me a warning is the times I engage you. So do the math ...

Back
Top Bottom