NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

F3984246-92E3-4913-B5CC-4825D9FF3B5E.png

Champ ain’t been on here since I used his personal photo as my avy and he snitched on me for it

Pics or *****

Zeke is so much better than CMC.
Giving a chick your number is a cheat code. Ol girl texted me with the quickness. I’ll take pics when I get her to the crib to clap her cheeks. Crazy thing is that she has a bf and told me about her bf and the lame bf showed up late as heck, but she’s on the swag. I told her that she needs to mess with a real one. I’m clapping her fat cheeks.

Giving a chick your number is a cheat code. Ol girl texted me with the quickness. I’ll take pics when I get her to the crib to clap her cheeks. Crazy thing is that she has a bf and told me about her bf and the lame bf showed up late as heck, but she’s on the swag. I told her that she needs to mess with a real one. I’m clapping her fat cheeks.

And ya'll got lucky with that cuz if he was healthy and shining that would bad for ya'll.

we get a 3rd because of the contract, our pick isn’t affected by the jags record

although I hoped he did play well and they had a team to take out the pats

Fraud Wentz ... :lol: :smh:

Eagles had to go and screw us giving him that bag... can’t get away with short changing Dak. :smh:

Eagles are a good bad team, more so than a bad good team.

nah.. I’d say we’re more a bad good team.. we have talent but we’re doing dumb things even with the injuries

like take the game vs you guys, y’all should have had that play action rollout 3 times to diggs instead of just twice

rasul can play, but he’s slow and has terrible change of direction.. would be a good FS, but we aren’t putting him in a position to do what he’s good at

or look at our dline, fletch has been playing hurt and we’re down 2 DTs.. graham and curry can kick inside, but we’ve only done it a couple times even though we got other DEs playing well that should get snaps (Barnett and sweat).. we’re more selling out with blitzes and playing off coverage instead of using guys in different roles that they done well before

on offense we’re giving snaps to WRs who give us pretty much nothing (agholor and hollins)

Back
Top Bottom