NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Ended up falling asleep during the 2nd half but damn what a beatdown :sick:,Dallas seems to own the Iggles recently.

They're in a bad spot right now,could realistically see them losing each or at least 3 of their next 4 games...

People really tried convincing us that they were SB contenders before the season started :lol:

Giving a chick your number is a cheat code. Ol girl texted me with the quickness. I’ll take pics when I get her to the crib to clap her cheeks. Crazy thing is that she has a bf and told me about her bf and the lame bf showed up late as heck, but she’s on the swag. I told her that she needs to mess with a real one. I’m clapping her fat cheeks.

dirty mackin’ on a bird?

not the move

Last edited:
Falcons. (Not joking, I think they'll grab a Ryan understudy, not that I agree with it, but it's what NFL teams do these days. Or they could sign a Mariota/Jameis/Bridgewater FA)
Birgewater sure but I wouldn’t touch Jamies or mariota would rather draft an eventual replacement

WHY THE **** IS DAN QUINN STILL EMPLOYED?
Blank hasn’t given him his trade mark death stare yet
F7CC25F0-5EC4-4D3F-8F98-26068B4FBD1C.jpeg

Dougie P cut Zach Brown after talking **** about Kirk before he went off against them but what is he gonna do about himself after guaranteeing a W last week only to get mollywhopped in primetime?

hopefully: fire Schwartz.. fire the OC that got fired from the same role by his daddy in college.. and cut agholor

Back
Top Bottom