NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

The Browns are pathetic.

Notice I didn't say "Wow, the Browns are pathetic."

Because I am not surprised, no one should be.

The QB can't figure out a fuse box. How is he going to QB a team. A terrible team too.

How many more times we gotta watch the browns on national TV? Feel like they've already had more than most teams get in a whole season

The upside for the Browns is that the AFC North is trash this season and after Week 8, the schedule gets a lot easier for them and maybe they can sniff a Wild Card spot.

Dog are you drunk? Or you only watch 9er games?
386101F7-76E8-4BEB-9EAA-5DA3D35C1E6E.gif

One of the biggest beatings we’ve seen so far this season. **** was crazy, they beat them every way possible. Bosa looking like a monster and that D line is serious

I hope Rex Ryan is on Get Up this morning, he will be entertaining

Damn, Baker’s numbers are worse than Josh Allen’s so far

So I guess it’s safe to say now people jumped the gun a bit on Baker and the browns in general now huh?

i mean... bunch of National people had him specifically Top 5. Top 10.

**** was laughable. And I actually like Baker and think he has a chance. But Cmon . Lol. He’s done nothing

I was high on the Browns cause of how stacked that roster is. I didn't know the OL would be this bad, my only concern was coaching but I didn't think Kitchens could be this bad but he seems ****in awful so far. I thought they'd still win 10+ games even with a questionable coach.

And all offseason I read they could afford to trade an OL cause theirs was that good. Nah, they need him back. Need to offer the Giants OBJ for their old OL.

Not that it really matter tonight, but you can tell the Browns are a really poorly coached team by how frequently they use timeouts because the clock is about to expire. They did it three times last night and the did it quite a few times in the Rams game.

One of these games it’s actually going to cost them

Been holding on to the take that Odell is the most overrated player in the NFL. Nothing has changed my mind yet .

I honestly think Beckham still isn’t back to 100% since he broke his ankle or whatever it was. His cuts don’t seem as crisp. But also the playcalling of Kitchens and the passing of Baker have been god awful so far.

October is going to be a crucial month as far as determining which teams are ascending into that "contender / pretender" category.

Everyone is getting into the first wave of the tough part of their schedule.

Yuuppp....

**** this weak ****. Name calling....realllyy????

Screenshot_20191007-232612_Chrome.jpg
Besides being busy this why I stopped being active on nt. We grown men here , what are we doing .
Yet we can't cuss , grown men snitching , strict ruling like we kids. Site filled with lames and snitches..
Nah I'm good. Can't believe the core of people here haven't made a group chat on somewhere where you self regulated . Most the NFL dudes here cool but nt weak af.

I partly blame the media. How the Hell does a team that went 7-8 last year end up in 3 primetime games (4 If you count their Thursday night game)?

Maker Bayfield is the QB everyone on here thinks Carson Wentz is. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom