NFL Week 11 In Review...

why are we assuming gabbert is better than henne to start with though? the only reason gabbert is starting is because the idiot jaguars feel compelled to start a guy they wasted a 10th overall pick on.

I think so. Only reasoning that makes sense. It's clear as day that Gabbert is not an NFL quarterback. I'm excited for Henne though. He started off last year pretty well then his injury occured. Still relatively young from an experience stand point so we'll see what happens.

I thought with the new CBA it wouldn't hurt to cut / not start rookies now.
How much better Is Henne though in all honesty ? Gabbert is a 2nd year player, your ready to give up on the kid already? Is Henne really gonna make the team that much better?
A

He does though. Given the options, Henne does make Jacksonville better. Playoffs better? Doubt it. Better than Gabbert?...Definitely.

Last edited:
My issue is your giving up on a player who's been in the league for a season and a half for a player a franchise needed a QB ( phins ) and had no qualms with letting him walk.

He makes the team what? 2-4 wins?

So a 4/5 win team to 6/7 wins? Stuck in that not good enough purgatory but just decent enough.

Let the team learn with him, not another teams discarded QB.

Henne is not going to put them over the hump.

ESP with Houston and Colts, the titans are better than their record indicates.

:lol: Deuce has truly mastered the art of ridinng that fine line of trolling and not trolling. I'm gonna start referring to you as Deuce Ross, cause the way you go about your embellished fantasies is much better than the actual context of what you say.

We're better than you, cuz we beat the team that beat you? That was the play?

So then, Miami beat the Rams handily, Rams tied 9ers, therefore, Dolphins > 9ers. Am I right, Deuce?

So then, Miami beat the Rams handily, Rams tied 9ers, therefore, Dolphins > 9ers. Am I right, Deuce?
It's a little more to it than just that.  Like I said, the Texans are good, but I don't see them being better than the 49ers, even with them having a better record than us. 

Also, as far as folks bringing up the Rams go, our starting QB got knocked out of the game.  I would expect any team to lose and or tie with their back-up QB being thrown in the fire suddenly to try win the game.

Ok, so then.....when said QB ends up being benched for that backup QB, what say you?

Cuz that's about to happen.

Right now I would rather go with Colin over Alex anyway.  Colin is more athletic than Alex and appears to not be scared of throwing the ball down the field, which Alex is hesitant to do.

It's funny, case for the majority people bash Alex smith. Then you have 9ers fans saying he's having a great year, he won us the saints game on that drive. Etc etc....

Now it's bench Alex, he sucks, kap is better :lol:

I honestly would love to see Kap start an see if he struggles if this tune will change.

It's a little more to it than just that.  Like I said, the Texans are good, but I don't see them being better than the 49ers, even with them having a better record than us. 

Also, as far as folks bringing up the Rams go, our starting QB got knocked out of the game.  I would expect any team to lose and or tie with their back-up QB being thrown in the fire suddenly to try win the game.

so you lost because your starter got hurt and the back up had to come in?

Right now I would rather go with Colin over Alex anyway.  Colin is more athletic than Alex and appears to not be scared of throwing the ball down the field, which Alex is hesitant to do.

so you prefer the backup to the starter anyways?

if colin is better than alex as you imply , then why are you blaming the tie on the starter being knocked out of the game? the same starter you're now saying you'd prefer ride the bench.

so you lost because your starter got hurt and the back up had to come in?

so you prefer the backup to the starter anyways?

if colin is better than alex as you imply , then why are you blaming the tie on the starter being knocked out of the game? the same starter you're now saying you'd prefer ride the bench.
You missed the most important part of statement, here it is for you again........................

I would expect any team to lose and or tie with their back-up QB being thrown in the fire suddenly to try win the game.

Once Colin had a week or so to fully prepare you saw the results.  That's a little different from coming into a game cold and not really being ready to play so to speak from being on the bench.

If both Alex and Colin had a full week to prepare and game plan for an opponent, personally I would rather go with Colin. 

Last edited:
Damn... "Observations" stopped being posted before page 2 was over...
eek.gif

Other the being suspended for the majority of his sophomore year at Boise St., no problems :rolleyes

:lol: Damn. Well I didn't really keep up with him like that, I just mean from hearing him talk in interviews and stuff he seemed like a dude that had his head on straight.

If I have a real disciplined team with some leadership on it I'm definitely seeing what Detroit wants for him this summer though.

Damn... "Observations" stopped being posted before page 2 was over... :wow:
in all fairness, less people post in here in general.

Damn... "Observations" stopped being posted before page 2 was over... :wow:

Its crazy how fast this thread is going down hill these days. Just a bunch of trash talking involving the same damn people each week.

people need to learn this:

donotfeedthetroll.jpg

deuce hooks me every time :smh:

deuce hooks me every time
mean.gif
You dudes need to learn the difference between someone being a troll versus somebody posting something you don't particularly like.  For example, if a really bad team (the Jags) puts up big numbers against a very good defense (Texans), folks are going to question that defense and the team as well for barely squeaking by.  These are things to consider or look at.  Just for example of course
wink.gif

deuce hooks me every time :smh:

You dudes need to learn the difference between someone being a troll versus somebody posting something you don't particularly like.  For example, if a really bad team (the Jags) puts up big numbers against a very good defense (Texans), folks are going to question that defense and the team as well for barely squeaking by.  These are things to consider or look at.  Just for example of course :wink: .

Yeah and the Washington ******** swept the Super Bowl champs last year.

Bickering back and forth about which team holds the imagnary "best defense in NFL" crown is irrelevant because they don't give out trophies for that.

For the life of me I can't figure out why if someone is truly confident in their team why the argue about regular season status.

It the NFL the games will be played.

deuce hooks me every time
mean.gif
You dudes need to learn the difference between someone being a troll versus somebody posting something you don't particularly like.  For example, if a really bad team (the Jags) puts up big numbers against a very good defense (Texans), folks are going to question that defense and the team as well for barely squeaking by.  These are things to consider or look at.  Just for example of course
wink.gif
Yeah and the Washington ******** swept the Super Bowl champs last year.

Bickering back and forth about which team holds the imagnary "best defense in NFL" crown is irrelevant because they don't give out trophies for that.

For the life of me I can't figure out why if someone is truly confident in their team why the argue about regular season status.

It the NFL the games will be played.
Yeah that sounds good and all champ, but remember this a message board so lots of topics or subjects are going to get discussed.  That's what it is.

You don't discuss anything though you ramble on about why your team is good. Iseriously don'tever remember you contributing anything outside of bating people into arguments about the 9ers.

You better than that.

You don't discuss anything though you ramble on about why your team is good. Iseriously don'tever remember you contributing anything outside of bating people into arguments about the 9ers.

You better than that.

He really isn't :lol:

Can we stop with the long got damn quotes man....you don't have to quote the entire damn post man...sick of scrolling

Back
Top Bottom