NFL Week 11 In Review...

All 3 Bears losses coming in Primetime? Embarrassed twice?

Back to where you belong.
[table][tr][td]NFC North Team[/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]T[/td][td]
red_arrow_down.gif
Pct[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PA[/td][td]Net Pts[/td][td]TD[/td][td]Home[/td][td]Road[/td][td]Div[/td][td]Pct[/td][td]Conf[/td][td]Pct[/td][td]Non-Conf[/td][td]Streak[/td][td]Last 5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Green Bay Packers [/td][td]7[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td].700[/td][td]263[/td][td]207[/td][td]56[/td][td]33[/td][td]4-1[/td][td]3-2[/td][td]2-0[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]5-2[/td][td].714[/td][td]2-1[/td][td]5W[/td][td]5-0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chicago Bears [/td][td]7[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td].700[/td][td]249[/td][td]165[/td][td]84[/td][td]28[/td][td]4-1[/td][td]3-2[/td][td]1-1[/td][td].500[/td][td]4-2[/td][td].667[/td][td]3-1[/td][td]2L[/td][td]3-2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Minnesota Vikings [/td][td]6[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td].600[/td][td]238[/td][td]221[/td][td]17[/td][td]24[/td][td]5-1[/td][td]1-3[/td][td]2-0[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]4-3[/td][td].571[/td][td]2-1[/td][td]1W[/td][td]2-3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Detroit Lions [/td][td]4[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td].400[/td][td]236[/td][td]246[/td][td]-10[/td][td]25[/td][td]2-2[/td][td]2-4[/td][td]0-4[/td][td].000[/td][td]3-5[/td][td].375[/td][td]1-1[/td][td]2L[/td][td]2-3[/td][/tr][/table]

ATS Picks update

[h4]Standings[/h4]
[table][tr][th="col"]Rank[/th][th="col"]Pick Set Name[/th][th="col"]Total Pts[/th][th="col"]W-L[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Fraij[/td][td]99[/td][td]99-58[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Big Mike's Spelling[/td][td]89[/td][td]89-68[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]jeppprox[/td][td]86[/td][td]86-71[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]DeadsetAce[/td][td]86[/td][td]86-71[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]RobNT[/td][td]84[/td][td]84-73[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]RyGuy45[/td][td]83[/td][td]83-74[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]No Romo[/td][td]83[/td][td]83-74[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Proshares[/td][td]81[/td][td]81-76[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Tom Brandy[/td][td]80[/td][td]80-77[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]TripDa6[/td][td]80[/td][td]80-77[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]airblaster503[/td][td]80[/td][td]80-77[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]FlyerThanDelta[/td][td]79[/td][td]79-78[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]Venom Lyrix[/td][td]78[/td][td]78-79[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]Cant Nobody Stop Me[/td][td]78[/td][td]78-79[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]Desertdunk34[/td][td]78[/td][td]78-79[/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]new god flow[/td][td]77[/td][td]77-80[/td][/tr][tr][td]17[/td][td]GMS[/td][td]76[/td][td]76-81[/td][/tr][tr][td]18[/td][td]poorniko[/td][td]76[/td][td]76-81[/td][/tr][tr][td]19[/td][td]bigmike[/td][td]76[/td][td]76-81[/td][/tr][tr][td]20[/td][td]JD214[/td][td]75[/td][td]75-82[/td][/tr][tr][td]21[/td][td]Cdonwashisname[/td][td]75[/td][td]75-82[/td][/tr][tr][td]22[/td][td]toine2983[/td][td]74[/td][td]74-83[/td][/tr][tr][td]23[/td][td]DC Shottas[/td][td]74[/td][td]74-83[/td][/tr][tr][td]24[/td][td]WearinTheFourFive[/td][td]74[/td][td]74-83[/td][/tr][tr][td]25[/td][td]651akathePaul[/td][td]73[/td][td]73-84[/td][/tr][tr][td]26[/td][td]jcmojica24[/td][td]71[/td][td]71-86[/td][/tr][tr][td]27[/td][td]twozerosix[/td][td]69[/td][td]69-88[/td][/tr][tr][td]28[/td][td]HUSH[/td][td]68[/td][td]68-89[/td][/tr][tr][td]29[/td][td]diewitsjames[/td][td]65[/td][td]65-92[/td][/tr][/table]

This is one statement that everyone in here needs to quote and post over and over again.  Both teams just aren't ready for the spotlight.
Based off what champ? A close win against a team in their division?

You guys kill me man.
laugh.gif
You dudes barely got past the Jags, division game or not any and everyone should beat the Jags with no problems.  The Texans have a ways go as they mature into becoming a good team.
Everyone taking shots are fans of teams that might not make the playoffs
laugh.gif

It's cool, all that can be done is talk about what's been done till this point.
Are you trying to imply that the 49ers might not make the playoffs??
A loss tonight and who knows
happy.gif

Then the hot saints come into town. It's footballs, anything can happen
happy.gif
Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong.  The same team you dudes struggled with, we beat convincingly.  It's light work for us.

This is one statement that everyone in here needs to quote and post over and over again.  Both teams just aren't ready for the spotlight.

You guys kill me man.
laugh.gif
You dudes barely got past the Jags, division game or not any and everyone should beat the Jags with no problems.  The Texans have a ways go as they mature into becoming a good team.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong.  The same team you dudes struggled with, we beat convincingly.  It's light work for us.

Your welcome for knocking out Cutler.

No starting QB = not impressed.

You guys kill me man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

I don't think you understand champ, they had their back up QB playing, we had our back up QB playing which equals a wash.  The way our defense played last night I'm almost certain it would have been the same result with Cutler in the game.  We showed how and why we are the best defense in the league.

As far as the Texans are concerned, the one and only time you dudes played a good team at full strength this season you dudes lost which tells me everything I need to know about the Texans.  Texans are still second fiddle even in the state of Texas...........need I say more!!

You guys kill me man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

I don't think you understand champ, they had their back up QB playing, we had our back up QB playing which equals a wash.  The way our defense played last night I'm almost certain it would have been the same result with Cutler in the game.  We showed how and why we are the best defense in the league.

As far as the Texans are concerned, the one and only time you dudes played a good team at full strength this season you dudes lost which tells me everything I need to know about the Texans.  Texans are still second fiddle even in the state of Texas...........need I say more!!

Your almost certain Papi? Almost? You can't be certain Papi :D

With that being said.

Here comes overreaction Tuesday about Kap.

And this constant back and forth is doing nothing for no one :lol:

All we can do is sit back and wait for the playoffs. :pimp:

You guys kill me man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

Your almost certain Papi? Almost? You can't be certain Papi
happy.gif

With that being said.

And this constant back and forth is doing nothing for no one
laugh.gif

All we can do is sit back and wait for the playoffs.
pimp.gif
I said "almost certain" because there's no way for us to determine what would have happen either way.  The only overraction in here was last week when you and the rest of your Texan brethren thought you dudes did something by beating a depleted Bears team without their starting QB.  Like I said, the one and only time you dudes played a good and fully loaded team this year you dudes lost. 

You guys kill me man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

Your almost certain Papi? Almost? You can't be certain Papi
happy.gif

With that being said.

And this constant back and forth is doing nothing for no one
laugh.gif

All we can do is sit back and wait for the playoffs.
pimp.gif

I said "almost certain" because there's no way for us to determine what would have happen either way.  The only overraction in here was last week when you and the rest of your Texan brethren thought you dudes did something by beating a depleted Bears team without their starting QB.  Like I said, the one and only time you dudes played a good and fully loaded team this year you dudes lost. 

You lost to the Vikings tied with the rams and were dominated by the giants.

What's your point?

As it stands Houston is 9-1, with a loss to Arod, who isn't a slouch :lol:

Your 7-2-1 with a loss to 1 legit team.

We were both dominated in our losses.

I have no idea where your going.

BUT all we can do as it stands is wait for the playoffs.

the broncos were depleted? oh. *waits for excuse about how they were still learning the offense*

and if my team losing once to a team tells you all you need to know, what would you say about a team that lost to the vikings, got smoked by the giants, and tied the rams?

*waits for unbiased response*

*dies waiting*

the broncos were depleted? oh. *waits for excuse about how they were still learning the offense*

and if my team losing once to a team tells you all you need to know, what would you say about a team that lost to the vikings, got smoked by the giants, and tied the rams?

*waits for unbiased response*

*dies waiting*

Unbiased response ? Ha.

dead-at-computer.jpg

As it stands Houston is 9-1, with a loss to Arod, who isn't a slouch
laugh.gif
Let's see, you dudes lost to the Packers, we beat the Packers.  From what we can definitely say and or see, that's the measuring stick to say which team is better between us two. 
the broncos were depleted?
They weren't depleted but I damn sure wasn't impressed since Peyton was still learning early on.  If you two were to play now, it would probably be a different story.  However, I give credit were credit is due, congrats on that victory. 
i pray for a houston v san fran superbowl
laugh.gif
Trust me when I tell you that those dudes don't want problems. 

Let's see, you dudes lost to the Packers, we beat the Packers.  From what we can definitely say and or see, that's the measuring stick to say which team is better between us two.

Bravo

Your a master troll :lol: :smh:

Props for pulling me in. I'm out :lol:

No starting QB not impressed but Chad Henne chucked it for how many yards and TD's on Sunday?

Can't have it both ways MMG.
laugh.gif

No starting QB not impressed but Chad Henne chucked it for how many yards and TD's on Sunday?

Can't have it both ways MMG.
laugh.gif

I was being sarcastic :lol:

I could careless if they won or lost.

Not in my division or conference.

:smh: chad :lol:

why are we assuming gabbert is better than henne to start with though? the only reason gabbert is starting is because the idiot jaguars feel compelled to start a guy they wasted a 10th overall pick on.

why are we assuming gabbert is better than henne to start with though? the only reason gabbert is starting is because the idiot jaguars feel compelled to start a guy they wasted a 10th overall pick on.

I thought with the new CBA it wouldn't hurt to cut / not start rookies now.

How much better Is Henne though in all honesty ? Gabbert is a 2nd year player, your ready to give up on the kid already? Is Henne really gonna make the team that much better?

A

Back
Top Bottom