NFL Week 12 In Review....

S4L

Post your observations from Week 12...

-I don't know about the rest of you dudes, but the Titans were the most fraudulent 10-0 team of all-time. They won't win a game in the playoffs.

-How the hell do you give up 31 points to the Raiders?

-Dolphins=Frauds.

-Told ya'll McNabb wouldn't finish the season the starter....

-The Cowboys might not lose another game this season.

S4L=2
Bay Area=0

The Jets have a crazy good defense all of a sudden.
pimp.gif

matt cassel is starting to earn my respect, i said STARTING to, im not hopping off the brady wagon anytime soon
laugh.gif

donovan mcnabb...poor guy, he's dunzo in philly
jets are, impressing me

The Colts are making a push and have the easiest closing schedule.
pimp.gif

Lazy B better have a backup screen name.

-Denver will make the playoffs but will have an EARLY first round exit.

-Jets exposed the weakness of the Titans defense....injuries.

-49ers were a couple bad breaks from having that game go the other way.

-Eagles are plummeting...fast. I hope Andy Reid is editing his resume.

-McNabb is as good as gone now.

-Chargers.....what happened?

-Colts quietly trying to make it into the playoffs.

-Buffalo still sucks.

-Cardinals are a good team, but those Giants are on another level.

-Ravens still winning games without an offense.

-Lastly, Jamarcus Russell had his coming out party today. See what happens when you protect the QB?

Check da sig.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

And the Eagles will get murked on Thanksgiving if Kolb starts.
HD was a beast today....as a Wide Receiver, rusher and Punt Returner.
pimp.gif

Michael Turner was also a monster today.........expect his homecoming next week back at San Diego.

-The pressure is on the Packers tomorrow...both the Bears and the Vikings won today
-Jacksonville is officially out of the AFC playoff picture
-Denver
laugh.gif

-McNabb still has a lot of good football left..the Eagles are giving up on him way too early
-Andy Reid needs to get the axe
-The Titans had to go down at some time...

Thanksgiving games up next
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by AG 47

-Lastly, Jamarcus Russell had his coming out party today. See what happens when you protect the QB?
Did he really have one incompletion?

Yeah, 11 of 12 I think with a QB rating of 155 I believe. Granted he did it against a suspect Broncos defense, but it was a change from him running away frominevitable sacks.

- Cutler lookes great today JASON!
- Jets, I'm starting to believe in you guys. Both lines are playing really great right now. Easy game against the Broncos next week but sometimes we havetrouble taking care of business.
- Dolphins fans, What happened. I expect all your mouths to be closed from now on.
- Cassell is a beast. This kid is really the goods, some team is going to get themselves a quarterback next year.
- Giants taking care of business without Plax and Jacobs. This team is so professional.
- Carolina are frauds. Delhomme is awful, they should bench this guy. DeAngelo trying to win these games single handedly. Don't just hand them thatdivision yet.
- Terrell Owens. Any one who said this guy is washed up is ******ed. Him and Steve both bested today.
- How Ed Reed stay having these long returns?
- Romo really makes such a difference for this Dallas team.
- Indianopolis will get to the Super Bowl. This team just keeps 'eeking out wins and once they get fully healthy and start to gel this team will be scary.

Power Rankings

1. Giants
2. Titans
3. Pittsburgh
4. Tampa
5. J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!

Atlanta is only 1 game out having the 2nd best record in the NFC. If the Falcons can get that 2 seed they will be a dangerous team if they can get 1 or 2 homeplayoff games

I told you ALL the Carolina Panthers were not a Top 5 team. They've beat up on [Double J's] Bad teams [/Double J's] and haveeven looked horrible doing that. Well... Not anymore...
JERIOUS NORWOOD > Mr. Bush... Highest YPC average 3 years in a row. Most yards from the LOS 2 years in a row. I don't need to go on.
Falcons are 7-4 who would have thought.
eyes.gif
Shoulda won vs. Denver.
Cowboys are SB bound after beating SF?
indifferent.gif

Speaking of Double J's take the computer away from that guy. 21 ******** in the Pro-Bowl!?!
grin.gif

Titans are still the #1 team in the L. That hate is unwarrented. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY people.
Giants are scary.
McNabb
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

TB defense is scary.
The Lions WILL go 0-16
The Jets are... forreal?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

HD = WOW
eek.gif

ED REED =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Extremely disappointing seeing your team's best receiver wears the other teams jersey.

McNabb doesn't deserve this, and Reid should start interviewing for his spot as an analyst next season.

- Giants are still a TD better than anyone on a neutral field. And even that may be selling them short.

- A Giants vs Jets superbowl talk will begin.
nerd.gif

- Kris Jenkins
pimp.gif
....and...the Titans we're supposed to be the mostphysical team out...well, the Jets punched them in the mouth today and won. Big.

- Smitty
pimp.gif
...even in that loss
sick.gif

- TO is just fine as long as Romo is back.

- I think making the playoffs for the Dolphins would have been (would be) a bad thing...well, not really bad obviously...but that'd just make expectationsfor next year X2..and it'd be difficult. There still on their way with Parcells tho. The fans on here tho...some were answered today.

- How quiet is Tampa's 8-3?

- What a disappointment Jville is
sick.gif

- McNabb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by zwchris

Extremely disappointing seeing your team's best receiver wears the other teams jersey.

McNabb doesn't deserve this, and Reid should start interviewing for his spot as an analyst next season.
DeSean Jackson?
I meant Reed, how about most productive?

2) Bush has more career total yards and more TDs than Norwood. And in less games. Fail.

Stop crying. WR Reggie Bush had his time to be the #1 runningback and couldn't do it. Norwood more RUSHING yards than Bush and it isn't even close. YOUFAIL.

Back
Top Bottom