NFL Week 12 In Review....

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Check da sig.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

And the Eagles will get murked on Thanksgiving if Kolb starts.
HD was a beast today....as a Wide Receiver, rusher and Punt Returner.
pimp.gif

Michael Turner was also a monster today.........expect his homecoming next week back at San Diego.

eek.gif
whos rap line is that???
nerd.gif

it's the chorus line from Young Jeezy's Intro off The Recession album.
pimp.gif

now trill, dajokka, and all other eagles fan from the early 2000s can now be laid to rest.

cowboys needs to keep winning and play hungry how there doing if they keep it up watch out NFL. other teams need to start losing as well.

So... who's going to start the arguement that Brady is overrated because Cassel hasn't played a game since hs but is still putting up #s under BB andwith Moss?

Come on NT, y'all love to throw the word "fraud" around.

How much $$ do you guys think Cassel is going to get next year?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

So... who's going to start the arguement that Brady is overrated because Cassel hasn't played a game since hs but is still putting up #s under BB and with Moss?

check out the pats-phins thread for that foolish debate...

So... who's going to start the arguement that Brady is overrated because Cassel hasn't played a game since hs but is still putting up #s under BB and with Moss?

Cassell is impressing me. Even though he has Moss and BB, dude can utilize those elements very well. Dude will leave the Pats once Brady becomesthe starter again.

Someone laughed at me last week for saying the Jets were close to locking up a playoff spot. Well....

Did someone REALLY just call the Titans FRAUDS?
laugh.gif

I think today was the Lions best chance to win a game. 0-16 seems imminent.

Giants answered the question of who is the best team in the NFC.

If you guys wanna name a fraud.. look no further than the Philadelphia Eagles.
sick.gif

Vinatieri still got it.
pimp.gif

I officially turned my $20 deposit into sports.com into $1000
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the Titans were the most fraudulent 10-0 team of all-time. They won't win a game in the playoffs.
i think they can win AT LEAST one game, but i don't see them going any further

if the titans ever happen to match up with the pats, colts or the jets i really don't see them beating any of them. granted, those teams that i mentionedprobably aren't playing the best football, but when it comes down to the playoffs they would beat the titans

- mcnabb & the eagles are done
- cowboys proved me wrong
- chargers are done
- jets have improved
- cassel really surprised me 400+ yards in back to back games
eek.gif

rankings as of now
1) giants
2) titans
3) steelers
4) panthers
5) jets

No way are the Panthers ranked higher than the Jets. And Cowboys are going to lose to the Giants in week 15. I'll take it a step further and say thatthey'll get smacked by more than 10.

Just the Bal-Phi highlights and i just wanna say Ed Reed is ++#!#%+ monster. Dude is the definition of a playmaker
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Someone laughed at me last week for saying the Jets were close to locking up a playoff spot. Well....

Did someone REALLY just call the Titans FRAUDS?
laugh.gif

I think today was the Lions best chance to win a game. 0-16 seems imminent.

Giants answered the question of who is the best team in the NFC.

If you guys wanna name a fraud.. look no further than the Philadelphia Eagles.
sick.gif

Vinatieri still got it.
pimp.gif

I officially turned my $20 deposit into sports.com into $1000
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
QFT...this man knows whats up.

-Jets exposed the weakness of the Titans defense....injuries.

Since when does Nick Harper play all 11 defensive positions simultaneously?
nerd.gif

Who does he think he is, Colston?
its was a great game, a great streak..Jets running game, penalties and injuries dropped passes kept us out of the game. but this L will get us back in control. yall will soon see
pimp.gif

^fixed

Oh, y'all can miss me with that "oh we banged up... we had injuries" %@!$#+@%, too
smh.gif

Wasn't like we were at 100% full strength either, and if we would've lost not one Jets fan worth their salt would've mentioned injuries.

Plain and simple, the Jets matched up better with the Titans than anyone they had previously played and our guys were better at shutting your run game down tomake them one-dimensional.

^^The Titans pass game isn't all that great, they just run VERY well. It so happens the Titans just faced a REALLy good run defense team this week. Titansdo not match up well with the Jets I.E. 2007 Dallas Mavericks vs. Golden State Warriors.

Titans are still a top 5 team in the NFL, but you need to shut down their run in order to beat the them, plain and simple.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

The 49ers will not win another game.
Looking at the schedule, I don't think the Seahawks will either. That won't be a bad thing, either. They could use a high draft pick.They've picked enough crappy linemen in the mid-20 range. Time for Matt's replacement.

the titans are still a very good team , 10-1 does not equal frauds, the lost to a good team that has a 5 game winning streak

giants amaze me,without plax, and jacobs we win

the jets are good, it makes u wonder how the raiders beat them

cassel is decent

eagles run of reid, and donovan might be done

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

The Chargers are a joke.

Peace.

No, they just lost 4 close/heartbreaking games.
Naw bro, there's something wrong with this team seriously. Internally, there's something not right. Just witnessing Osgood's anticsduring the introductions at tonight's game has me questioning whether Norv Turner has control of that locker room. I'm leaning towards that hedoesn't. There's no excuse for this team to find a way to lose close games and have a horrible record in the worst division in the NFL.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, well you know the rest.

If you want to win a chip, the last person you hire is Norv Turner
laugh.gif

Dude is a good OC, but he is simply not a NFL head coach.

nothing went right today in terms of the playoff situation for the cowboys ...

good win but the defense needs to learn how to play with the lead ...

i dont see us making the playoffs unless we go 11-5 ...

TO ...

yes im mad

If you want to win a chip, the last person you hire is Norv Turner
laugh.gif

Dude is a good OC, but he is simply not a NFL head coach.
I still want to put a bullet in AJ Smith's head for hiring him.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

The Chargers are a joke.

Peace.

No, they just lost 4 close/heartbreaking games.
Naw bro, there's something wrong with this team seriously. Internally, there's something not right. Just witnessing Osgood's antics during the introductions at tonight's game has me questioning whether Norv Turner has control of that locker room. I'm leaning towards that he doesn't. There's no excuse for this team to find a way to lose close games and have a horrible record in the worst division in the NFL.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, well you know the rest.

I wish you guys kept Marty
smh.gif

I got an question for all the Chargers fanslthough...what/how do you guys think/feel about Philip Rivers?

Back
Top Bottom