NFL Week 13 In Review....

Post your observations from Week 13....

-Yeah we lost, but so did every other team that mattered in the NFC playoff hunt so we'll be fine. Needed to only beat the Giants once but now we'll just beat them frauds twice.

-Speaking of frauds, Raiders.

-Tim Tebow in the playoffs is bad for the league.

-Lions won't make the playoffs.

-That Falcons offense isn't looking the same.

-You'll start to see this thread get smaller every week with fans of teams done for the season...Eagles, Bears, Giants, Lions, Raiders, ********, etc...

No Quotes, Slow Week...

-I though this weeks Monday night game was bad.. My god next weeks is even worse ..

- qb play gets worse and worse every week.

- Eli played well ... play calling was terrible on that game tying drive... 3 passes on 1st and goal?! ... we know the rest ... oh and that was a TD by jennings

- Hakeem nicks was that dude ...
laugh.gif
@ woodson dapping him

- the 49ers put a beatdown on the lowly rams ... that is what you do to wack teams

- Dallas ... clowns ... murray didn't get a lot of touches ... coincidence ? hmmmm ... great play on the screen pass FTW ....

- Gronk is a monster ... no need to mention the opponent

- Forte deserved better ... I'm really upset

- Ray Rice 200 yds
pimp.gif
, Beast Mode
pimp.gif
, CJ play when i wanna play
indifferent.gif
... nah but when he gets to the 2nd level it's pretty much a wrap

- Eagles
laugh.gif
... Vince young on 1 knee after that int was hilarious ...

- Dolphins ... wonder if Kim K let the whole team get at it ...
laugh.gif
@ henz0 texting me when the Dolphins realized Luck sucked, they started playing for real

- Killer Cam ... well deserved record ...
pimp.gif

- Percy Harvin went in ... too bad Ponder had to throw that pic at the end of the day ... his counterpart surprised me though ... making the most of his opportunity ... that stiffarm b4 the td ... props and that catch by Rudolph i think where he just went over the top of the defender and pulled the ball over his head ... wow

- Mike Wallace is too fast ... even his cuts were blinding

- Oh yeh and the Jets are doodoo ...

- Hope PW 52 ... Forte and Woodson and Andre Johnson injuries don't linger ... Quarles sp? couldn't even watch his leg ... these players need to be paid ... i hope they put to rest that 18 game nonsense

bum(s) of the week

- Colts ... need to just focus on cutting peyton ... luck is all but wrapped up

- Lions ... as i've stated ... the most undisciplined team ... it's disgusting to watch ... stafford and megatron are the only people that get it on that team ... that's all coaching right ... well they need some leadership too ... pushing refs ... what part of the game is that ... slapping an opponent right in front of 3 refs ... oh word? ... they calling offensive pass interference so you do it 2 more times ... (they've opened themselves up to bs calls now)

- Jason Garrett ... how do you ice your own kicker ... what coaching school did he learn that from? that has to be one of the dumbest things i've ever seen a coach do

- NFL refs are a joke ... some of those calls in the packers game
laugh.gif
... i'll leave it at that

Rex Grossman is good for the soul. Shonn knows.

Jason Garrett %*$$@# Jessica Simpson.

Von Miller is worth 2 touchdowns of defense. God always makes up the difference though.

And the Red Rifle said...it's ok Cam...I don't want it, you hold that OROY for me.

- QB play is so horrid but imagine how bad it would be if the league hadn't augmented the rules to make it as passer friendly as it is...Games would be SEC Ugly.
- Miami fans...I know I clown with y'all a lot but you guys are looking very good right now.  Good enough to make Sparano/Moore stay around for another year? Curious to see what happens there cause with the way you are playing right now you aren't going to be in the Luck/Barkley convo's.
- AFC wildcard race is such a log-jam, anyone's guess who gets into the playoffs.
- Raiders are going to lose that division to Tebow.  You mortgaged your future for Carson Palmer and aren't even going to win the division because of a Tim Tebow led team, couldn't write that ineptitude any better
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
- Matt Forte...that's why you go get that money.
- Chris Johnson finally coming around, dude was just having a rough stretch and people overracted to make it look like he was washed.
- Jason Garett and the Cowboys coaching staff
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. They all need to go.
- Cam, that boy good
pimp.gif

- I had zero doubt in my mind that Rodgers wasn't going to drive that team down field for the win.  Dude just puts the ball on a dime, unreal.
- Starting to see the importance of a run game come december when guys are injured and the weather gets cold.

I cannot believe other Dolphin fans are calling the radio station justifying to keep Sparano and make Matt Moore the starting QB.
laugh.gif

Giants look a lot different with capable LBs and their starting RB.

I don't know how Aaron Rodgers makes those throws, simply amazing.

Cowboys.
laugh.gif

Killa Cam.
pimp.gif

Miami fans...I know I clown with y'all a lot but you guys are looking very good right now.  Good enough to make Sparano/Moore stay around for another year? Curious to see what happens there cause with the way you are playing right now you aren't going to be in the Luck/Barkley convo's.

Stop. We beat 4 bad teams with injury issues.

--49ers clinched the NFC West, that's how we do......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

--As it stands right now Deangelo Hall didn't embarrass himself during the game against the Jets, but I still have some more tape to review so I will give a better update later on.

--The Raiders showed what they're all about yesterday but choking away the division lead and catching a beatdown, frauds indeed.

--It's December, so the Cowboys are about to do what they do.

--Jason Garrett iced his own kicker.

--Tough break for Matt Forte

--Killa Cam

--Mediocre Vikings adding to the "legacy" of Tim Tebow

--Solid wins by the Ravens and Steelers

--Another snooze fest game for Monday night football tonight   

Eagles
- Vince Young is a horrible quarterback
- LeSean McCoy is the only player worth paying on this roster

Everyone Else
- Giants defense is gonna keep them out of the playoffs, Eli has to play out of his mind every week yet the defense can't do their part and stop somebody.
sick.gif
at that playcalling in the redzone but you gotta look at it both ways, there was no guarantee that the Giants would score or make the 2 pt conversion, they had to leave time for a chance at an onside kick had they failed
- Packers finally win a game when they had the last possession for the W (this isn't a knock on them at all). I guess all there's left for them to do is to be trailing at the end and pull out a W
-
laugh.gif
at the Cowboys, Jason Garrett is an idiot. Who just settles on a near 50 yard field goal instead of trying to get a little closer with timeouts in your pocket?
- before that late flurry Gronkowski had more TD's than the entire Colts offense combined this season
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

- Killa Cam just baffles me with all these rushing TD's, why can't Vick do this?
- Still think Hanie gives you a chance to win Chicago? playoff hopes are DONE
- On that same note, Desean Jackson is somewhere saying "I told you so" after that Forte injury
30t6p3b.gif

-
laugh.gif
Kim K really must have let the whole Dolphins team run a train on here uterus. Raiders had Matt Moore looking like Steve Young
pimp.gif

- Can't even hate on Tebow anymore, the guy won with his arm yesterday and a GOD AWFUL Vikings secondary who felt the need to leave Thomas wide open ALL GAME LONG
30t6p3b.gif

- Saints in that dome are just unfair
sick.gif
, only Packers competition IMO
- 49ers are in the playoffs, better hope Willis is alright though.
eek.gif
at a deep pass from Alex Smith, bout damn time
- Texans STILL winning even with all these injuries, 6 straight W's and getting very little praise/attention for it
- CJ2K gonna mess around and get the Titans in the playoffs
laugh.gif

- ******** players chiefing DURING the season? What a bunch of idiots
pimp.gif

All I have to say is the Vikings have the dumbest, most incompetent secondary in the history of the NFL.

-Ryan Fitzpatrick ain't been @@+* since he got paid, but Forte is on the sidelines with a knee injury and the same contract. Shameful.

-Meanwhile, Chris Johnson is back.

-Better tight end? Gronk or Graham?

-You can't place that Giants loss on Eli.

-Marshawn put da team on his back doe

-And how do you ice your own kicker? Cowboys ain't beating the G-men twice...not a snowball's chance in hell.

Titans:
- CJ
pimp.gif

- hope Nate pulls through, he's important to the offense
- Defense playing a lil bit better
- Tough, Tough, Tough game next week against the Saints. If we win, we deserve a playoff spot.
- i hope the defense is working on some ways to bring the heat to Brees
- I still think we can take the AFC south

NFL
- Tebow Christ and his Disciples
pimp.gif

- Giants got screwed on that roughing the passer call
30t6p3b.gif

- if it werent for those BS calls, giants wouldve won that game IMO
- Giants/Packers was the game of the week, but Godgers strikes again
sick.gif
pimp.gif

- How you Ice your own kicker
laugh.gif
roll.gif

- Blount costed me my fanstasy game
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

- Lions Beat themselves yet again.
- Bears are done (sorry Casper
laugh.gif
)
- Jaguars are a sorry +%* franchise and does not deserve a MNF spot

Jason Garrett may have just cost us a playoff chance. The Giants are playing better than us and i have a bad feeling about Sunday

CJ2K looks like he's back:pimp:

Bears can't catch a break

Be back with more later, currently at work
laugh.gif

Colts.... Garcon did his thing

The rest:
-killa cam
-tebow is real
-did this dude really ice his kicker tho?
-discount double check

Back
Top Bottom