NFL Week 13 In Review...

There seems to be a trend developing over the last couple weeks and could follow towards the end of the season...
Directly after the Packers lost last week..
"But I do know it looked like the packers didn't care they lost and maybe even wanted to lose"-Packers fan
...now after the Giants lost last night...
"we didn't need it as bad as they did"-Giants fan
Do people really believe this or is this some type of dumb logic to make dudes feel better about losing?

I took back saying we "wanted to lose". Didn't mean it like that and don't know why I said it. Was just saying I've never seen this Packers team so anemic. Especially against the Giants and in a prime time setting. I can't even remember the last time we've been blown out. Now that I say that maybe we were due up to get completely blown out.

Maybe the logic I used was to make me feel better I can't even lie. I have very very high expectations of the Packers.

It's a tough transition when you're used to blowing teams out. I'd like to know how Pats fans coped after the 2007 season :lol: Although that was a little different situation with Brady being out.

Last edited:
The saints and bucs let me down these past 2 weeks, underdog always gets my vote. Buc em slowly shifting back to the raiders.
Hail the ********! Next year with orakpo and carriker back and spending all the money left (if any at all) on DBs and the skins should be good.

Who the hell is this 20 post *** *****?

It's a tough transition when you're used to blowing teams out. I'd like to know how Pats fans coped after the 2007 season :lol: Although that was a little different situation with Brady being out.

the bigger issue wasn't the not blowing out teams. it was more not having 100% reliability at the position of QB (and leader) that we had come to know. conifdence in the team's ability definitely fell off. everyone says, "oh the pats won 11 games that year, what was the big deal". here's why it was a big deal:

a) we went from an 18 win team to 11
b) we missed the playoffs
c) everyone loves to talk strength of schedule, well it was WEAK AS **** during the cassel year. we played the AFC West and NFC West that year.

Last edited:
JJ Watt broke the record for PD in a season by a D lineman, previously held by Reggie White. :smokin

He's also the first player in NFL history with 15 sacks and 15 Pass deflections. :smokin

All this from playing the 5 technique in a 3-4 D. He's a very special player an I'm glad he's on our side.

He also leds the team in Tackles and TFL. :smokin

Lets go Colts!

So glad to see what my Colts are doing. Rough year last year. Reminded me of the 90's. lol

8-4. WOW.

I was expecting Luck to do good things but to this nature. WOW. So glad everything so far has worked out for Peyton and the Colts.

A Broncos vs Colts playoff game? Epic.

Texans and their fans "We're coming for you" (Mike Tyson voice) lol

See you guys in a couple weeks. :smile:

1. Calvin Johnson
2. A.J. Green
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Percy Harvin
4. Demaryius Thomas

:wink:

Last edited:
V-Jax > Demaryius and Percy
dez = demaryius >>> vincent/perc

@misterp - yall(the colts) are some lucky fans...only a steelers like defense gives you more confidence every year than a bomb qb...    and yall done struck gold twice... im jelly..

i got to admit, i didnt expect luck to hit so soon...expected another top 5 pick honestly...will he ever be peyton?? ehhh, thatll be tough...   will he someday be 'elite' , i think so...

Last edited:
1. Calvin Johnson
2. A.J. Green
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Percy Harvin
4. Demaryius Thomas

wink.gif
This must be some kind of mistake champ.  I don't see Greg Jennings or Jordy Nelson on that list.

Back
Top Bottom