NFL Week 13 In Review...

sooooo ********....playoffs?
it's looking good for them with the remaining schedule and not so pretty for the cowboys and giants

everything is gonna come down to the last game of the season

its gonna be some bs like, giants win they are in
if not
whoever wins the skins and cowboys game

:lol: :lol:

Texans & Pats fans having some fun right now, and you were whining about nothing in the Dez thread talking about "D-d-d-don't make me bring up our rings :wow:". Stop it MSboy :lol:

All i want for christmas is the Pats to beat the Texans, then have Houston drop both games to Indy and end up losing their division .

Would be epic.

:lol: :lol:

Texans & Pats fans having some fun right now, and you were whining about nothing in the Dez thread talking about "D-d-d-don't make me bring up our rings :wow:". Stop it MSboy :lol:

Just explaining why. Joke or not. And if that's what you got out of my response in the dez thread then you got on blinders.

Random, but where's DWS to complete the trifecta? He running late.

Last edited:
Giants do this to themselves every single year. It's like they want their whole season to come down to the last couple of weeks. 

I never thought I would type this but I've agreed with everything OP has said in the last two weeks.

There seems to be a trend developing over the last couple weeks and could follow towards the end of the season...

Directly after the Packers lost last week..

"But I do know it looked like the packers didn't care they lost and maybe even wanted to lose"-Packers fan

...now after the Giants lost last night...

"we didn't need it as bad as they did"-Giants fan

Do people really believe this or is this some type of dumb logic to make dudes feel better about losing?

There seems to be a trend developing over the last couple weeks and could follow towards the end of the season...

"But I do know it looked like the packers didn't care they lost and maybe even wanted to lose"-Packers fan

Do people really believe this or is this some type of dumb logic to make dudes feel better about losing?

I agree and it irks me to no end.

If you got drubbed, outplayed, etc ......

You lose, point blank.

No teams go out there and are like, oh this game isn't a big deal....

Oh we didn't need the w.

Nah fam, you lost.

Only 4 people will win MVP
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Matt Ryan
Aaron Rodgers

If falcons go 15-1 Matt Ryan will win it
If Tom Brady tears apart SF and Hou, he will win it
Manning wins out impressively, he will win
Rodgers would need some help with the others slowing down but his season is just as good Brady and Manning but we prob wont win cause his season last year is close to unmatched

Giants do this to themselves every single year. It's like they want their whole season to come down to the last couple of weeks. 

Nah, always the last day :lol:

But at this point it has worked for them when they won their last two, hopefully it's the same this season.

Was a good game last night.

People surprised that Coughlin's Giants drop games they should win?

Will you be surprised when they step up when their back's are against the wall too?

Because I wont.

I like that you pointed this out.

You want to win every game, regardless if you need it or not. Cmon now.

Will you be surprised when they step up when their back's are against the wall too?

Because I wont.

didn't think the Giants would sweep them, but its still doesn't excuse them. :smh: Won time of possession and turnover battle yet still lose, can't settle for 3 when 7 is staring at you in the face.

Skins adjusted to the Giants run game and they stopped throwing the ball for some reason when they were getting 20-30 yard bombs. :smh:

Losing to eagles by 2 and ******** by 1 when you have the games in the bag, 9-3 record looks a lot better. :x

Thankfully they play the Saints at home and not at the dome, Bengals/Ravens will not be easy for the Boys/Skins.

Last edited:
How about them ******** 
nthat.gif

You lose, point blank.
Oh we didn't need the w.
Nah fam, you lost.

Well considering those are the last two teams to win the super bowl both squeaked into the playoffs at 10-6 and 9-7, I'd say they are justified in their feelings. Y'all however still ain't won **** and treat the regular season as your super bowl so I why your upset to see people disregard your trophy.

You lose, point blank.
Oh we didn't need the w.
Nah fam, you lost.

Well considering those are the last two teams to win the super bowl both squeaked into the playoffs at 10-6 and 9-7, I'd say they are justified in their feelings. Y'all however still ain't won **** and treat the regular season as your super bowl so I why your upset to see people disregard your trophy.

No idea what Houston had to do with what OP brought up, buts cool, take your shots if it makes you feel better :D

Because I wont.

didn't think the Giants would sweep them, but its still doesn't excuse them. :smh: Won time of possession and turnover battle yet still lose, can't settle for 3 when 7 is staring at you in the face.

Skins adjusted to the Giants run game and they stopped throwing the ball for some reason when they were getting 20-30 yard bombs

We shoulda kept throwing it on that secondary. Cruz was getting everything he wanted on Hall. That last holding call killed us to.

:smh: :lol: @ all the chest beating going on in here. The playoffs is a whole different animal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom