NFL Week 14 In Review....*Update=New QOTW*

S4L

Post your observations from Week 14...

-If your O-Line and RB can't pick up one yard on 4 straight running plays, you can't put that on the person calling plays. It's just that simple.

-Now you know why Jaguars fans don't go to games.

-Bengals are not getting past the first round of the playoffs. Same goes for the Broncos if they get in...

-******** over the Giants next week.

-Moss is Moss. On any given Sunday, he's the best in the game. On any given play, he's the most laziest in the game.

-Cowboys will beat the Saints on Saturday. Quote it or screen cap it....

Them QOTW must really be making you dudes uneasy, because I didn't see anything thisweek...

I'm starting to see more and more people not posting predictions on here and keeping everything very neutral. Making statements like, "If the piecesfall in perfect order, then we have a good chance of winning today." You clowns disgust me...

*Update*
Quote of the Week
"Like I said, no disrespect to (Steve) Smith, but I don't think of him at all as a top WR. Isn't he basically a faster/quicker version ofHines?"-Clown

roll.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

-If your O-Line and RB can't pick up one yard on 4 straight running plays, you can't put that on the person calling plays. It's just that simple.
tired.gif

The Quote of the week
laugh.gif

Chris Johnson in open field should be illegal
Yesterday was the only time is was happy to see Philly win
D- Jax
pimp.gif
sick.gif

B. Marshall
pimp.gif

Saints squeak by again
Detroit
sick.gif

St. Louis is just horrible
Nice to see Winfield back

This Steeler season feels like 1980, that scares me (no I was not alive yet but I do know the history of the team)

Cincy has work to do
Chargers v Indy again in the playoffs? SD is like NE was to Indy
How awesome would two perfects meeting in the SB be? Lot still has to happen but the fact it could is crazy

Who cares who wins this game...

Giants ain't making the playoffs and Philly ain't taking the division.
roll.gif

- some people on NT really don't know football like they think they do
- Eagles/Giants put on the most entertaining game of the year thus far. Our offense is SICKENING, I knew Andy Reid was saving the Vick money plays until latein the season when it matters. Our defense is terrible, but we made just enough plays to win the game. D-Mac owns the Giants.
- I dare someone to tell me Desean Jackson ain't a Pro Bowler/All Pro this season
2hx27up.jpg
pimp.gif

- Cowboys
roll.gif
, Decemburr!!! Yall aren't on San Diego's level,Garrett is the worst goaline playcaller in the league (next to Houstons OC). D. Ware hurt means yall really gonna have trouble next week in Nawlins, I'mexpecting a blowout. I hope we get to ruin your playoff hopes week 17
laugh.gif

- I think Jason Campbell has secured himself a job next year for another team if the Skins let him go. Brian O-SackPo was ballin
pimp.gif

- Vikings whoop the Bengals, they're forreal but I'm not worried one bit about them. Cincy's stale offense is gonna kill them in the playoffs.
- CJ is stupid good. I really hope he breaks the rushing record just so he can get the recognition he deserves.
pimp.gif

- Colts hang on once again, Peyton is not playing MVP like with those three picks. I think Brees has pulled ahead, Brandon Marshall
sick.gif

- Saints D making plays when it matters. They may give up some big plays duirng the game but they show up in the end. How'd that Norwood/Bush matchup goyesterday?
- Packers are quietly balling. Ryan Grant
eek.gif
, I thought he was dead. Cutlerwith 22 picks
laugh.gif

- Patriots look like a team about to meltdown in the locker room, that old Oakland Moss is creeping
- Fins will make the playoffs, Jags are garbage

I'm starting to see more and more people not posting predictions on here and keeping everything very neutral. Making statements like, "If the pieces fall in perfect order, then we have a good chance of winning today." You clowns disgust me...

laugh.gif

-Andre Johnson is the best receiver in the game.
-Eli's football IQ has gotten A LOT better over the years.
-Cowboys lost
pimp.gif

-Ricky
smokin.gif

Hasn't SD knocked out Indy two years in a row? They keep ending the Colts season like NE did for a few years until Peyton got over the hump. Chargersstarting to become that team now that Indy does not want to face

- I got a crazy feeling the Cowboys will beat the Saints on Sat.
smh.gif
I hate the Cowboys.
mad.gif

- Brees is the MVP this year.
- If my Skins let Campbell go it will be huge mistake.
- Chris Johnson single handily won my fantasy game.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- Braylon Edwards
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Eagles will win the NFC East.
- Moss
smh.gif
Your one of the greatest of all time. Pleaseplay hard.

laugh.gif
@ The Panthers players saying Moss quit

but they still played a safety over the top of him every play.

smh.gif
we dont believe you!

Campbell is garbage. If you want more years of inconsistency and 1 good game followed by 5 bad ones then sure.....keep his bum %%%.

Cowboys lost
pimp.gif

Giants lost
pimp.gif

Falcons lost
pimp.gif

Packers won
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everything is working out perfectly for the pack

Chargers ALWAYS ruin Indy's season, why are people confused about that?
ohwell.gif

GREAT game in New York last night, that was fun to watch.

Pitt.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Andre and B Marsh.
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The hell was up with Tennessee throwing a TD on 4th down up 33-7 on a 1 win team?
grin.gif
Then dude gets a pick in the end zone with 25 seconds left and gets up and tries to run it back 109 yards.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Come on man.

Atlanta on 4th and 2 throws for 1 yard? smh

Get better D Ware, then tell me why you were throwin up westside on the stretcher.

CJ > AP, the argument is closed for the remainder of the year. Maybe next year AP can try again.

If SD gets that leaky run D improved, they are going to make a deep deep run. I'm thinkin of them as my super bowl team right now........

Welker, again. Don't care what you say, he makes plays each and every game. 90 something yard drive, almost all of it was him.

Randy, I hope this was just one game, I don't wanna have to defend you again. People been layin in weeds waitin to hate on you again.

300 yards rushing???? Seriously Detroit?

Andre Johnson, and Willis McGahee were inspired by the U 30 for 30, so they each stopped by the end zone 2 times. Hopefully Gore can join them tonight.

damn where to start ....

-Steelers ...
laugh.gif
, big ben holds the ball too long, defense is hurting w/ the lost of the DE and troy ... Tomlin crying or near crying
roll.gif

-D Jax is a problem, he was styling out there ... Chest bumping andy reid ... funniest moment of the season ...
-Cowboys ... its december ... hope ware is aiight though ... its def. a mental thing ... they only come to play for the first 12 wks
-Everyone was hyped on the giants wr .... they are trash ... the amount of drops those guys had was disgusting ...
-Moss was affected by being sent home, did he check out for the year ... maybe but GAMBLE talking like he nice ...
indifferent.gif

-My son Revis is a problem ... but you gotta score that
laugh.gif

-Cj in the open field is disgusting ... dude just outruns everyone ... he won't get the rushing record but i wonder what his total yds from scrimmage willfinish at ... next yr ... the league better watch out ...
-AP solid game ... keep holding on to the ball ...
-Saints ... iono what to think about these guys sometimes... but i still think they will go 16-0
-Ocho w/ no celebration
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-Cutler
laugh.gif
, cassel while throwing 3 ints in the 4th qrtr would have won them the game if that guy holds onto the ball
smh.gif
, that div. 2 qb that the ramsstarted
indifferent.gif
5 ints ... c'mon son
-My dude is no longer the MVP ... that 2nd half was terrible ... 3 ints ... very disappointed ...

BUM(S) of the week ... while there were many candidates ... Colts secondary / Giants defense / both teams coaching .... how the @%#@ do you let anyone catch 21balls on you ... you should be ashamed to be a professional ... giants D is just a joke ...

How predictable was that 4th down call lining up Barber as the up man?

not one to rate another mans swag, but DeSeans is trillionaire status right now

Goin to the Stick tonight - 49ers will make it a game, but I think the Cards are representing the NFC in the SB

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

- Cowboys
roll.gif
, Decemburr!!! Yall aren't on San Diego's level, Garrett is the worst goaline playcaller in the league (next to Houstons OC). D. Ware hurt means yall really gonna have trouble next week in Nawlins, I'm expecting a blowout. I hope we get to ruin your playoff hopes week 17
laugh.gif
did yall beat them?
nerd.gif

annnnnd didn't yall lose to us because McFatty couldnt get a INCH
nerd.gif

Oh and the Bengals don't have a quality win yet, next week would be huge. Sorry beating Pitt is not hard, ha ha (sigh)

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

- Cowboys
roll.gif
, Decemburr!!! Yall aren't on San Diego's level, Garrett is the worst goaline playcaller in the league (next to Houstons OC). D. Ware hurt means yall really gonna have trouble next week in Nawlins, I'm expecting a blowout. I hope we get to ruin your playoff hopes week 17
laugh.gif
did yall beat them?
nerd.gif

annnnnd didn't yall lose to us because McFatty couldnt get a INCH
nerd.gif

No we lost because the refs couldn't see that we got that inch. And yes we lost to San Diego too, Where did I say we were on their level?
nerd.gif

You Cowboys fans crack me up, stay tryna deflect the problems your own team has by throwing salt on another team that did well. All of yall were screaming fora playaction call in the redzone yesterday don't try to front like I'm the only one who said it.

And that's yall problem now, you guys care more about having bragging rights for beating us instead of beating the other teams on your schedule? Yall finnabe on the outside looking in once again this postseason, crying for Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett's head all summer
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom