NFL Week 14 In Review....*Update=New QOTW*

-Peyton Manning isn't getting MVP but @%$% it I'd rather have the colts win the SB
-The Chargers are scary good though...I can see them winning the whole thing
-I think either the Cards or Eagles can beat the Saints
-It'll be some wild *%#+ if the Saints try and go for the undefeated record and somebody ends up getting hurt
-Rest Freeney and everybody else on the Colts who are hurt...we got too many banged up players as it is

Quote of the Week
"Like I said, no disrespect to (Steve) Smith, but I don't think of him at all as a top WR. Isn't he basically a faster/quicker version of Hines?"-Clown
*DEAD*

roll.gif
at the update.

the only real purpose the chargers have entering the playoffs is to take out the colts. After that they will lose their next playoff game.

brandon jacbos' fumble
smh.gif

its good to see tom coughlin have some emotion last night, he usually just stares at the field in confusion.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

PH2009042703848.jpg

A lot of people say why did we draft him but I'm glad we did
pimp.gif

and to think 2 DE's went before him, I think the Chiefs and Bills made a mistake
laugh.gif

I'm starting to see more and more people not posting predictions on here and keeping everything very neutral. Making statements like, "If the pieces fall in perfect order, then we have a good chance of winning today." You clowns disgust me...

Shut the hell up. You tryna manufacture your quotes now.

7445bf98cf964aaba01bf345b7743731--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

nuff said
pimp.gif

i still have hopes for a playoff run but either way, we have a bright future...

BUM(S) of the week ... while there were many candidates ... Colts secondary / Giants defense / both teams coaching .... how the @%#@ do you let anyone catch 21 balls on you ... you should be ashamed to be a professional ... giants D is just a joke ...
i come into this post every week to just see your Bum(s) of the week. funny and true all the time
roll.gif

- Jaguars still control their own destiny. We get another chance to prove ourselves in front of a sold out
eek.gif
home crowd Thursday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Darnell Dockett is an animal.

word ... my dude knew exactly when to rush and exactly when to stop and get his hands up ...
pimp.gif

wow @ last night ... fitz
tired.gif
i hope its minor and you come back soon andhealthy
7 turnovers .... countless fumbles ... pathetic effort all around ...
frank gore
sick.gif
... crab looked good out there too ... 49ers got someweapons on offense ... smith is getting better i guess ...
singletary got something cooking over there though ...
oh yeh and that left side of the arizona line looked porous just like it did against the colts ... gandy and co. can't block a damn thing

i don't know who is coming out of the NFC ...

Originally Posted by MDterps4

- Jaguars still control their own destiny. We get another chance to prove ourselves in front of a sold out
eek.gif
home crowd Thursday.
pimp.gif

They don't deserve it after that Miami game.
sick.gif

I was close to hurting myself or somebody else I was so frustrated after that game.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Does Alex Smith playing well make us change our views on how long it takes for players to develop?

We called him a bust in 06, a bust in 07, a bust in 08, and now he's finally looking like a legit NFL QB.

He's got better weapons around him, he's had time to learn and mature, but he at least looks like he belongs out there. Before, he looked like a dear in headlights.

I guess we'll see going into next year if he can keep this momentum he's got going, or if coordinators figure him out watchin film over the summer.

Alex Smith did not play well last night.

If Adrian Wilson had better hands, he would've had at least 4 interceptions off Smith last night.

Antrel Rolle coulda had 2.

That's just off the top of my head.

And there were more bad decisions from him last night as well.

He isn't playing well, it's just that QB play in SF has SUCKED so bad, that playing at a D+ level is a good thing compared to what they were accustomedto post Jeff Garcia.

Was going to say the same thing, but I woulda sounded like a homer. Boy is a monster and is dominant at 2 different positions.

Back
Top Bottom