NFL Week 15 In Review....

Y'all see Andy Reid throw his shoulder into one of the 9er players (think it was Goldson)?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

jets fans going loony right now with all this pull the plug on sanchez next season talk...the dude is a rookie. he showed signs of promise. let him get more time with the offense, he'll get it.

and i mean some of y'all were proclaiming him to be the next coming of jesus...y'all need to level out a bit. it's one extreme or the other with some of y'all.

somebody in the game thread said dude would never work in NY and is a fail already
roll.gif

NY sports fans are so off the wall

He NEVER should have been drafted where he was and no team should have moved up to take him.

Particularly a team that is older and has tried to contend by going through Free Agency and continuing to make trades.

They have no direction.

the 49ers are a year away

don't look now but philly is only a game behind the vikings for that 2 seed, dallas and arizona also have an outside shot at the 2 seed as well.

even if tennessee doesn't make the playoffs, them going from 0-6 to 7-7 is impressive

the afc playoff picture reminds me of the 2002 season when almost the entire afc was still alive for a wild card spot that season

the saints are still the best team in the nfc but that loss to dallas has the vikings, arizona, dallas, and philly feeling confident about going into thesuperdome and getting a W

roethlesberger looked good on that last td drive but that packers defense needs to improve or they'll be 1 and done

nfc playoffs spots are all but wrapped up after week 15 all their really playing for is seeding now

the jets, jags, and dolphins all blew golden oppurtunities

ever since the 4th quarter of the san diego game 2 weeks ago, the browns have been playing decent football

denver has more wiggle room then last year but don't be shocked if they choke away another playoff berth

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by S4L3

New Orlean Saints.
So you don't think Philly, Packers, or the Boys could hang with the Saints?

The Packers no,

Boys, Cards yes...

Why? Their recievers are talented, Grant has been solid this year and Finley is an up and coming playmaking TE. I don't see the front 7 of NO making it that difficult on that shaky O-Line of GB. Rodgers will have the time to find open guys.
Our run D is money but Brees would straight up abuse these scabs we have playing 3rd and 4th string CB... Well get KILLED on passing downs...teams dont even have to look C Woods way to pick up yards...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

He NEVER should have been drafted where he was and no team should have moved up to take him.

Particularly a team that is older and has tried to contend by going through Free Agency and continuing to make trades.

They have no direction.

exactly.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

-Where's Vernon Davis been for the past 2 weeks? I still gotta see him produce next year not to think he was a 1 year wonder....

he had a TD on monday

Why the hell have only a couple people mentioned Jerome Harrison's day. Dude ran for 286 yards and 3 TD's. 3rd most ALL TIME. Pretty impressive i haveto say.

I can't even imagine the hilarity that was that SMC team with Ocho and Smith on the same team
roll.gif

nah bigmike, its JETS fans in particular. There is just a level of impatience and fraustration with that franchise, they haven't had any sense of directionfor a while.

Drafting Sanchez is a good step but ya'll just need to be patient.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Why the hell have only a couple people mentioned Jerome Harrison's day. Dude ran for 286 yards and 3 TD's. 3rd most ALL TIME. Pretty impressive i have to say.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Aaron Rodgers needs more love.. Dude is a stud, and only in his second year strarting.
3962 yards, 4th in the nfl
28 touchdowns, 4th in the nfl
7 interceptions, tied for the least amount in the nfl
102.4 rating, 4th in the nfl
305 rushing yards, most among nfl qbs
mjs-packers21-2-of-x-wood-packers21.jpg

read an interesting tid bit in the paper this morning about steeler fans....it was in the green bay paper fyi

"if there was any doubt about whether steeler fans or packer fans were more loyal, sundays game answered that question. An abundance of empty seats atHeinz field to start the game was an indication of the steelers mediocre record, but also the fair weathered nature of their fans. Even during a tough 2008season, packers fans never stayed away from home games in droves. Incredibly, hordes of so-called Steelers fans headed for the exits with 10 minutes left andthe outcome in doubt. That would never happen at lambeau field."

thought that was interesting cause didnt the steeler fans just get voted "the best fans" in the nfl.

steelers still won so they get the last laugh

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Why the hell have only a couple people mentioned Jerome Harrison's day. Dude ran for 286 yards and 3 TD's. 3rd most ALL TIME. Pretty impressive i have to say.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Lot of people on here still arent ready to give Rodgers the credit he deserves... Maybe now they see what we went through last year with what happened lastnight.

Rodgers drives and scores LATE in the 4th to take the lead and the Defense blew it... Not to mention the fact that he had THREE 4th quarter touchdowns...

Steve Young lite...

Back
Top Bottom