NFL Week 15 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 15...

-Romo and Garrett were made for each other.

-After all that, win the next 2 and we're in the playoffs.

-Nick Foles MVP? Chip Kelly COY? LOL.

-No Gronk, no chance for a championship.

-Elite.

-No favorite in the AFC.

-Hate away...

S4L's Top 5
1. Seahawks
2. Denver
3. Chiefs
4. Saints
5. Panthers

Romo gonna Romo so bad that everyone expects him to throw interceptions late in the game.

Seahawks :pimp:

Another controversial endgame non-call involving the Patriots. Seems like they get the call at home and get hosed on the road.

Chiefs winning big but giving up too much points to the Raiders.

I question every December how my heart can take rooting for the cowboys

2 things.

1. Never trust a ginger In a lead role. See Jason Garrett cowboys coach and Andy dalton bengals qb. Gingers find a way to screw things up.

2. Romo has never been in danger of losing his job. He can goof and screw up with no type of accountability whatsoever. He has no fear of losing his job. If you compare romo and aikman's stats. Romo has the better stats but aikman is far more respected and there's a reason for that.

Raiders:

-Lack of Talent on Defense has caught up to us
-Andre Holmes :pimp:
-Rod Streeter got 2 games to get to a 1000 yards :wow: :pimp:

-Chiefs D is playing terrible! Allowing 31 to McGloin and Co

washington - just a mess all around :x

giant's d did ok yesterday but offense was just terrible

eagles and dallas really wants to give the other the division

saints :stoneface:

The Cowboys are just predictable at this point, I mean they have been 8-8 since 1997. I really don't see how this team wins the next 2 games despite them being 4-0 in the division the ******** always play up to the cowboys and the combination of the eagles offense and it being the last game of the season set it up perfectly for the cowboys to go 7-9/8-8 again. The giants and ******** already pulled of the winner take all end of the season game and with the way the cowboys play it is the eagles time.

The NFC North will come down to a week 17 match up between the bears and the packers if aaron comes back next week vs the steelers.
Alshon will be a top 5 WR by next season
Jay will not be a chicago bear next season.
with lance and peanut coming back soon and with the way jay ratliff and paea has been playing the Defense will get better.

Saints didn't figure it out until it was too late.
Brees forcing that pass in the red zone.
Line playing abysmal.
Hartley :stoneface:
Defense played well in the 2nd half though when the trick stuff stop working.
Payton had terrible play calling in the first 3 QT.

At least we didn't go out like Dallas.

1.  I definitely sympathize with these Cowboys fans.  I mean, they're going 8-8 again.  Derrick Rose hurt again.  Kobe came back but he's not the same and might be over the hill.  Yankees losing Cano, Granderson, definitely have a tough year ahead.  It's been a rough 2013.

2.  Great to see a Seahawk shutout in person.  Byron Maxwell didn't miss a beat and now I'm honestly not sure which of our #2 corners is better (Browner, Maxwell, Thurmond).  Got to give Pete credit for that.  I've always liked the Giants but when they give up, they realllllly give up.

3.  Eagles had a chance to show us they were good and not just NFC East good.  They failed.  You let Matt Cassell put up 48?  Yuck.

4.  Bengals embarrass themselves on national tv.  Really bad for them.  Starting to think this is another first round and out squad.

5.  Saints away from home 
smile.gif
.  Rams are the feistiest team around.  I am NOT looking forward to facing them again this season.

6.  I'd like to see the Cardinals make the playoffs, but we need to beat them next week to lock up the #1 seed.  So I guess I don't want to see them make it.

7.   That hit on the punter last night was the definition of a cheap shot.  Not surprised from a Mike Tomlin team.  Expect to see a fine.

4.  Bengals embarrass themselves on national tv.  Really bad for them.  Starting to think this is another first round and out squad.
Last week y'all everyone was  back on the bandwagon after they dominated Indy. 
laugh.gif

Literally everything that could've went wrong went wrong.. And the game was still decided by a botched punt and bad coverage on a punt return.

Thank goodness we lost. No way they stick with Wade Phillips. Whole coaching staff is gone.

lets not act as if your team doesn't have many issues of its own. a jekyll and hyde offensive line, a porous defense, and a coaching staff that refuses to run the ball.

A porus defense? That's not true, the other two things can be fixed/patched up with more time together.

originally posted on 9/20/13.

Up 26-3, running back averaging 7/carry, and if I'm not mistaken only ran 7 times in the second half? Did they know they were winning and not losing?

The NFC North will come down to a week 17 match up between the bears and the packers if aaron comes back next week vs the steelers.
Alshon will be a top 5 WR by next season
Jay will not be a chicago bear next season.
with lance and peanut coming back soon and with the way jay ratliff and paea has been playing the Defense will get better.

Neither the Bears or Packers are winning next week.

But the LIons might not either :smh:

Last week y'all everyone was  back on the bandwagon after they dominated Indy. 
laugh.gif

Literally everything that could've went wrong went wrong.. And the game was still decided by a botched punt and bad coverage on a punt return.
I mean I like the Bengals.  But why can't they just go to Pittsburgh and punch them in the mouth when they're clearly the better team.  That game was frustrating to watch.

I mean I like the Bengals.  But why can't they just go to Pittsburgh and punch them in the mouth when they're clearly the better team.  That game was frustrating to watch.
Divisional game on the road. It happens. Especially after an awful start. Some blame goes on the OC/Dalton too. Not going to overreact though.

No need to be frustrated watching a team win that won't make the playoffs and not affect the Seahawks. Should've enjoyed the physical football game, Seattle fans should appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom