NFL Week 3 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 3...

-I'll take that W any day. Losing B.Church will hurt though.

-What happen to the 49ers yesterday is exactly what everybody expects to happen to them. Shaky offense with a timid QB=Fraud Team.

-What I tell ya'll about that college offense they got RG3 running? Get film on him and it's wrap. Dude won't make it through the season. 5-11 at record at best

-Lions got what they deserved.

-Eagles. You knew it was coming sooner or later. Team ain't no different from last year. Fluke 2-0 record.

-Saints ain't nothing without Sean Payton. Ya'll don't want to listen to me though.

-Chargers are still led by Norv Turner.

-Real refs needed, asap.

Quotes of the week...
-"I mean I've been saying ********=NFC East Champs since draft day, but maybe I'll just go ahead and put us in the Sbowl this year, this early. I honestly don't see how anyone can handle us, no bias...."-Skins fan after Week 1.

I had more quotes but that kid DaJoka got me banned from the Eagles thread for saying they had a "nice defense" yesterday. LOL. Clown status...

What the Raiders did to Ziggy Hood :smh: Awful

Dude who hit matt Schaub should be suspended for Multiple games. :smh:

Cardinals defense and special teams...don't sleep on them anymore.

Saints are done.

Ravens won but they are giving up a ton of yards in these games. Pats ran right down their necks, defense looks older. Neither team had a pass rush at all, looked like flag football at times.
Reed :pimp:

Seahawks will win today imo

Bucs win yesterday if they have an average QB, I can count on both hands how many times Freeman threw behind wide open receivers. :lol: Guy's career has been a downward spiral since year 1....waste of a good defense.

Eli torched the Panthers secondary and the defensive line left Cam confused, great game from start to finish.

Eagles are a dropped INT in the endzone and a bad offensive PI call from being 0-3, matter of time before it caught up to them. Vick won't last 16 games.

That sequence when Rhodes bodied DJax near the goal line, then had Vick running for his life on 1st and 2nd down, then the blidnside sack fumble on 3rd down which led to a TD for the Cards, that entire sequence had me hyped :wow:

Luck drove his team down the field for what I thought was the game winning score....Jaguars :wow: :lol:

Jets/Dolphins game was extremely hard and painful to watch....Jets have a good identity on defense but zero identity on offense. WR's cant get open nor catch the ball, O-line can't pass protect, can't run the ball either. They don't even use Tebow on 1st and goal from the 1 yard line but want to use him as a WR? Lucky the Dolphins are even more sorry.

Last edited:
Browns :x

My god. I was with my fan and had some friends over for the game and we thought of torching our gear..... Not srs but its horrible to watch them.

Baltimore & T. Smith :pimp: mad props!

Steelers, Broncos & Pats 1-2

Saints :wow:.. KARMA !!

-Texans will lose their first game against a decent team. Week 3 to be exact.

tK266.gif

- There was a quote a week or so back I believe from a Raider fan claiming that the AFC West was the best division in the conference :rofl:
- Revis God :frown:
- With the Jets impending losses coming, Tebow time is around the corner.
- Parity is the rule of the NFL, anybody can lose any given week.
- Arizona defense :wow:
- If you take away megatron from Stafford, who is he?
- Saints defense, with or without Payton that team was due for a down year. Jamaal Charles embarassed them, pathetic.
- Giants still strike me as the best team in football, just great balance.

Refs were awful again.  People gotta stop blaming them however, its the League that is at fault.

Lions caught a tipped Hail Mary then got greedy and went for it.
laugh.gif

Jets - Miami game.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

There was some wild endings this weekend... 1pm games were
pimp.gif
in terms of excitement.

I saw 3 QB's have near death experiences yesterday...

Vikings broadcasters tried telling me they had the best RB tandem in the league during preseason....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Toby 3 fumbles and 2.3 ypc......

When will Gonzo get old?

Don't let Casper tell you that Jay Cutler had a good game.....

dexhurt.gif

sick.gif

Josh Freeman looks awful.

Josh freeman has David Carr disease.

he just holds the ball then throws off his back foot from the beating he has taken from the early years... its just Awful to watch

Eric Berry was all over the field. :smokin

Its time for Austin Collie to retire :smh:

Last edited:
--49ers will be okay. Vikings played a good game surprisingly and got the victory.

--I'm very happy for Torrey Smith, he played with a heavy heart last night and played well.

--Lions fans, it's almost time to break those brown paper bags out again.

--The Giants are very solid, and Eli is very clutch in the 4th quarter.

--Belichick should be suspended for at least 1 game, just goes to show that he and his team don't know how to take a loss. A bunch of cry babies that expect things to go their way all the time.

-What happen to the 49ers yesterday is exactly what everybody expects to happen to them. Shaky offense with a timid QB=Fraud Team.

You realize this statement could have and does apply to the Cowboys from last week correct.

Quotes of the week...
-"I mean I've been saying ********=NFC East Champs since draft day, but maybe I'll just go ahead and put us in the Sbowl this year, this early. I honestly don't see how anyone can handle us, no bias...."-Skins fan after Week 1.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Gotta love Skins fans.

Josh freeman has David Carr disease.

he just holds the ball then throws off his back foot from the beating he has taken from the early years... its just Awful to watch

I knew it looked familiar :lol: :lol:

Houston 3-0 :pimp:

We should be undefeated when the packers roll into town, another test :pimp:

Playing prevent defense almost lost us the game, we as #18 pressed the whole game until the mid of the 4th, we can't allow **** like that.

CJ28 needs to refund all his money ASAP.

Steelers
Ben had an awesome game, 384/4/0 and they don't win?
Online played decent
Fumbles were awful, A Brown needs to secure the ball
That shot on Hood was ugly
That shot on DBH was ugly
D line no longer engages the o line, so LBs aren't free anymore
Timmons is like Malaluga, physical and can hit but doesn't know where to be
CBs suck besides Ike
Safeties suck
Steelers D went from old and slow to young and bad
I can't think of the last time a Pitt team relied on its offense this much
Another good game in the best non conference rivalry
Palmer seeing shades of 2005
No concussion for DBH

League
Physical day, I like it
Refs are atrocious and the leagues fundamental integrity is eroding
Goodell has easily been the worst commish the NFL could've gotten
Bengals front four are good, rest of their D isn't
Offense had a good day, lots of weapons
Games are taking forever, pace is worse than an MLB game
Upsets everywhere, survival polls ruined
What is up with Stafford?
Starting to become a fan of AZ
Big win for Balt last night
With Thurs games I'm tired of football by Sunday night let alone Monday

-Glad Dallas got a W, but they still need to play a lot better than these last 2 weeks
-Church out for the season hurts
-Vick was getting rocked out there
- :wow: at the hits on Schaub & Romo
- >: at Smith over throwing Moss on that potential TD back in Minny
- :lol: :smh: at the challenge / TO situation during the 9'ers game
-Saints... Just wow.
-Good to see Torrey Smith ball out like that yesterday with all him & his family have been through
-Bill Belichick :rofl:
-Miami coach calling that TO & then Miami blocking the FG :lol:
-Tough news with the Revis & Bush injuries... Reggies isn't as serious, but still.
-Nice play in that Titans game on the punt return

Last edited:
The Bucs receivers dropped nearly two-thirds of all passes thrown their way and running back Doug Martin managed just 2.8 yards per carry on 19 rushing attempts.

:x

Wes Welker probably did the George Jefferson walk out of the Locker room

Last edited:
Eagles
- Got beat like a drum yesterday in all phases, mainly in the first half which is all it took.
- Mike Vick has the pocket awareness and blitz read ability of Ray Charles, dude NEVER sees a blitz coming. Lineman don’t either sadly :smh:
- Same old same old with the run/pass ratio so I won’t even trip like it’s something new to complain about
- Jason Peters why did you have to tear an ACL in the offseason man :smh:
- Nnamdi is the most overrated defensive player dollar for dollar in the NFL
- Must win game next week and Maclin's weak *** better play

Everyone Else
- Cardinals blitzing was incredible yesterday, seemed like it worked every single time
- Man oh man what a screw up by the Detroit Lions, why in God's name would they try to sneak it when they had a chip shot field goal to tie the game? Really looking like their gonna miss the playoffs with this start and that schedule
- Props to the Oakland Raiders and Carson Palmer having his best game in like 3 years while getting all his wide receivers killed in the process :x
- The Texans are one tough team, injuries gotta be the only thing that might derail them. Thought Shaub was dead after that second hit where his helmet flew off.
- 49ers got knocked off their high horse yesterday, Vikings whooped them all game long and game manager Smith reared his head again. Offensive playcalling was so vanilla and basic they had no chance, Moss is a waste of time and Ponder played great and AMAZINGLY wasn’t sacked all game
- Bengals got in that Skins secondary’s *** yesterday (not a hard task BTW), RG3 got beaten up a bit but that’s what’s gonna happen when you’re a scrambling quarterback. Still made it a game in the end but the defense is pathetic
- Chiefs :wow:, they put their foot on the Saints neck in the second half. What a dominating comeback, Jamaal Charles was unreal
- Sad to see CJ Spiller, Reggie Bush and Revis go down like that :smh:
- Refs in the Pats/Ravens game were so bad it was laughable
- Cowboys offense looks terrible but the defense stepped up. I thought Romo died yesterday on that one hit
- Falcons looking like the best in the NFC to me on both sides

Officiating is just flat out horrendous :x :x :x :x teams getting extra timeouts, geting 12 extra yards for personal foul penalties, KILLING a teams no huddle rhythm just to spot a ball correctly, no flags on obvious helmet to helmet hits, getting numbers wrong when giving out the penalties etc etc etc, something MUST be done

Last edited:
Your Atlanta Falcons = 2012 AFC West Champs

Wish we could keep playing that **** division, but ours doesn't look much tougher (Saints... :lol: )

I'll enjoy the ride...up until we **** it all up in the playoffs again. :\

Back
Top Bottom