NFL Week 3 In Review...

Oh

JJ Watt DPOY

Tell me someone else, I dare you.

Neither of them have the award yet buttttttttttt....

matthews-hair.jpg

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Can't wait till we play eachother

-Bengals defense is completely different when you have Carlos Dunlap out there.
sick.gif
 He is a monster.

- So different having a creative OCoordinator. That Wildcat pass for Sanu to AJ to start the game was very unexpected.

- I don't see how RG3 doesn't miss a few games if they plan to run him that much. He took some vicious hits yesterday running that option because the defense was teeing off on him and letting the running back take the pitch.

- Taylor Mays wasn't horrible today. Color me surprised.

49ers

Alex gonna Alex
mean.gif

RUN THE FOOTBALL

Defense had Ponder lookin like an All Pro...

Red Zone offense= basura... How dont you score after a 90 yard kr?

1 game back in the division

Torrey Smith.. I applaud you. (My fantasy team does too
laugh.gif
)

sick.gif
 at Matt Schaub losin part of his ear

The NFC West is now 3-0 against the NFC East

AZ lookin good out there. Eagles on the other hand...

Lions
laugh.gif

Falcons/Texans tryna make a statement

Schiano/Bellichek= trolls of the week
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I only saw the statline but if he's anything like he was in Dallas, Buffalo fans are going to love Tashard.
He steps in and produces and he's a great teammate. I still have no clue why he was buried on the bench
in Dallas. One of my favorites while he was here, still rooting for him.

I heard something about a player being kicked in the head in the Pats-Ravens game. Anyone
have a gif or video?

The HITS yesterday. :wow: :x Ed Reed, the hit on Shaub, DHB :frown: The hit on Vick, there were a couple others, God damn it was brutal yesterday. NFL gon get PAID this week.

Torrey Smith. :frown: RIP to your lil brother man.

The chant at the Balt game last night was hilarious.

Vick is not good at reading defenses or something.

Arizona is impressing me. Horrible offense, but they do have Larry to give them a punchers chance each week, but their defense is lethal.

Houston just going to cruise along.

Atlanta impressed me. Short week, 3,000 mile flight, and they laid the wood.

That Lion/Titan game was :wow: Music City Miracle II, 105 Kick return, a Hail Mary, OT, sheesh. I was exhausted and it wasn't even my game. :lol:

With the #1 pick, the Saints take Matt Barkley, QB, USC. AKA, Aaron Rodgers 2.0

Jamaal Charles lookin better, or, maybe, it was who he was playin.

Spiller, Bush, Revis, the AFC East got murked yesterday.

We blew the game in typical us fashion, but Sanchez is going to be shown a fraud once again. He is dreadful. And their gimmick Tebow crap ain't gonna help. Gotta make your kicks. :smh:

Graham, S. Moss, Benjamin, Andre, and Gordon all scratch for the U.

Last edited:
-RG3 is too damn good. Gotta keep him healthy tho. 18 hits is WAY too much.

-Jim Schwartz is a fool.

-That hit on DHB :smh:

-Repalcement refs = yuck. Goodell don't care tho.

-Cards defense is SICK.

-49ers :lol: Certain fan was talking a lot of **** about the Vikes since the summer LOLOLOL.

Michael Vick is going to die on a football field. No way this dude takes this for an entire season.

Before I saw an article about it, I said replacement refs are getting intimidated into making calls.
Didn't watch sportscenter 'cause I couldn't look at 49er highlights.
Someone say a few Hail Marys for the Jets next week.
I'm stubborn and I am sticking with the Texans haven't played anyone yet. (little hate in that statement)
Hope Cam isn't regressing and can get out of this slump. (Celebrating down big is a no no.)
Who didn't know Smith would have a big game last night.
Stafford had people fooled.
Losing to Oakland when you're supposed to a contender should people to worry a little.

Oh? So now cam and stafford are regressing?

:lol: what happened to top 10 QBs?

- The left side of his line is going to get Vick killed. That Rhodes hit was rough.
- I'm sorry but going into that 4th quarter, the ball should not have left Frank Gore's hands. I understand they want him to rest more this season but 12 carries? The guys was going for 5 YPC.
- The NFC West as a whole (outside of STL) is recovering from the down years. Arizona's defense will always give em a shot.
- I despise Washington but the refs really screwed them over yesterday on the last drive. Two weeks in a row they're losing very tough on the last drive.
- Sanu :lol: :pimp:
- It may have been the Saints but it was good to see Charles cut and sprint like that.
- If the Saints get a high pick and spend it on MB...
- The fans have turned me off a little bit on them but I am liking this Houston team more and more.
- Sanchez may suck but outside of Holmes, those wideouts/TE's (Keller being injured I don't count him) are awful to me.
- Huff at CB :wow: :lol:
- Brown :smh:

-Texans will lose their first game against a decent team. Week 3 to be exact.

tK266.gif

Texans

score looks close, the game didn't. spotted the broncos 5 points to start the game and then ran away with the game for 3 and a half quarters.
didn't like the turnover in the 4th, and then letting 18 come for our throats.
at the end of the day it was a solid win, but we can clean it up.

Rest of the league

The Arizona Cardinals could be what the 49ers were last year. just took a look at their schedule, and they could easily start 6-0 or 5-1 barring injury.
49ers losing was a surprise, but it's only one game. however it didn't show well for alex smith. let's see what they do going forward.
The cowboys escaped with a win. dodged a huge bullet. refs blew a romo fumble that got returned for a TD. but a ref also played mario kart with ogletree. but a win is a win even if it is unimpressive.
Respect Torrey Smith :pimp:

that's all i got for now, will come back later

Vick might not make it to week 8

Good to see Fitz winning. ARZ is 10 - 2 in thier last 12 games.

Pouder leading the league in CMP%. Wow.

These refs are getting treated like substitute teachers. At this point all I can do is laugh at 'em. Players starting fights in every game(not that I mind that). These refs blow so many calls and they don't get any respect. Belichick was tryna put hands on one of 'em. :lol: It's just a mess.

Didn't see this coming for the Saints. It has to be more than just coach Peyton not being there. They blew a 18 point lead to the Chiefs.....the Chiefs :x

Steelers-
-Good win for the Raiders, especially since Marcus Allen was there.
- Hit on DHB was awful, but don't think it was intentional. I think Mundy didn't pick up his assignment & got to the spot late & tried to laid the hit as quickly as he could resulting in helmet to helmet.
- Carnell Lake has lots of work to do with the secondary. Ike Taylor is trash this year. A day late & a dollar short almost every time through the first 3 games. Having Polamalu wouldn't have been any different.
- LeBeau has a lot of work to do with the defense this year. Might need to switch things up a bit. Not sure even having Harrison back for that game would've changed anything...
- Hope Ziggy Hood is ok...
- Ben is having a great year hitting targets all over.
- Love what Haley's doing so far
- Brown, Wallace, you gotta learn to protect the rock at all times.

Rest of NFL-
- Malarkey is a miracle worker in Jacksonville.
- People waiting to hate on Cam & pile on. Hope he can get it together...Rivera needs to dial up that D though, for real.
- Sanu on his pass to Green was fire...Bengals could be a very scary team....
- I don't think even Minny fans thought Ponder would be this good. Leslie Frazier doing ok after all...Good ish...
- Zona is lucky to have kept Ray Horton (& his braids).
- Was Matt Schaub wearing an earring? That hit & that ear...Yuck.
- JJ Watt is the man....Paging Mario Williams, paging Mario Williams....
-:smh: @ Vick. Been in the league for years & still can't seem to read defenses or throw with accuracy...
- Their fans don't, but the Saints org deserves the 0-3 start.
- Not surprised at the Lions struggling right now, when you have undisciplined players you'll have trouble winning close games. Still early in the season though...
- Condolences to Torrey Smith & his family. I feel empathetic because I had to helped raise my little brother growing up too. Extra close to my brother because of it. Can't imagine the loss he feels.

* Still only week 3 so a lot could change...

Last edited:
CJ28 has 45 rushing yards thru 3 weeks :x :x from the looks of it he's gonna finish sept with less than 100 :x :x

Bittersweet game for Torrey

I wonder who's fine will be more..Ed Reeds or BB?

The stretch were Harbuagh punked the refs to give him more challenges and him using all of them on Toby Gerharts million fumbles was comical

People mention Alex Smith and that offense...but their defense let Ponder carve them up too

Nice to see KC and OAK fight to get some wins...the slander that was unleashed on them nationwide last week was vicious

As bad as the refs were = entertaining games still. League cant lose...not anytime soon at least

Tonight should be a good one :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom