NFL Week 3 In Review...

Thoughts:

Mike Shanahan with ANOTHER stupid challenge that cost them an important Timeout

RGIII is clearly the best player on this team already

How did the Titans score 44 pts without any contribution from Chris Johnson?

Belichick looking like JoePa running down the ref :lol:

Oh look Sam Bradford plays an above average Defense and looks like the Sam Bradford we all know and remember.

Gerald McCoy might be the most explosive DT in the NFL right now.

Obviously Doug Martin isn't going to have a great per rush average if all we do is run or throw check downs every time. Schiano doesn't even respect
Freeman throwing the ball so the defenses were playing definitely don't.

At this point, I legit wouldn't mind us throwing Dan Orlovsky out there and seeing what our offense looks like. I'm not saying that Orlovsky is any good, I just think we have enough weapons that if you put in any somewhat decent quarterback we would have won the last two weeks against the Giants and Cowboys.

Cannot believe how hard Freeman has fallen off and he's only 24 years old. He doesn't improvise at all anymore and doesn't feel any sort of pressure when the pocket's collapsing. He just stands there like a statue. The Bucs organization made him out to be a "franchise quarterback" way too fast. With all the additions and changes we made and the weight loss I thought for sure he was going to have a huge comeback year....but nope, it's a wrap for dude.

We should trade for Matt Flynn or some ****. Kyle Orton, Garrard, Matt Moore, Hassellbeck....somebody, anybody....

Trading for Jamaal Charles in fantasy three days ago = :pimp: :pimp:

untitled-13jsns.gif

laugh.gif
Cary is a fan of the orthodox style I see

The Cincinnati Bengals

The defense came out on fire but got too relaxed in the second. Someone has to remind them or Zimmer, ATTACK FOR 60:00.
They need to show more discipline from top to bottom as well. So many counters for sizable gains.
Terrance Newman and Pacman have got to be smarter.
I'm not digging Nate Clemens spending too much time at safety.
Tackling needs to impove.
The entire back 7 need to improve actually. The D-Line with a healthy Dunlap is much different. Hope he stays healthy.

As Marvin stated, we don't have a #2 receiver. We have multiple guys now and some good tight ends too.

REST OF NFL

The NFC West is going to be a dog fight this year.
The Eagles MUST run more or Vick won't make it much longer.
What the hell was Cam Newton thinking celebrating down that much :lol:
The Steelers blew it. Good win by Oakland. Hope DHB is cool.
The 49ers got caught napping. They'll bounce back.
How can the Saints defense be THAT bad?

-Revis out for the season. Put Tebow back there.
-My fantasy squad is praying CJ is alright
-Every team gotta have a bounty of Vick. The sacks are like Goldberg-like spears EVERY hit
-IS SEAN PAYTON THAT IMPORTANT?! Consecutive losses to the Skins, Panthers, Chiefs. The levees put a bigger fight than the Saints.
-Matt Schaub got SMIDDACKED, then son came back the very next play. Great concussion testing, Houston.
-Belichick was gonna BODY that ref at the end of the game. :lol:
-Nate Washington with the SNAG of the year. :x

Bears
-This offense is slowly deflating all my high hopes I initially had
-Timmy Jennings playing like a Pro Bowler
-Defense still doing their damn job
-Julius really just be tossing dudes. :smh:
-Cortland Finnegan is a mega-troll. BMarsh muffed his goofy self.
- The "St. Louie" Rams (c) replacement ref :rofl:

THE FALCONS

-Played great on the road against the chargers, was expecting a battle... definitely a shocker
-Our defense is playing great, only gave up 3 points.
-Willy Mo and Thomas Decoud are beast in nolans defensive scheme
-Goes to show that our DC and OC was the problem last year, we basically have the same players minus asante
-People need to give Matt Ryan his damn respect

i counted at least 15 times on the ground .... & most of those were hit stick type plays... out line is extra suspect

On his left side nonetheless, Vick should have better awareness.

original.gif

i saw that happen before it actually happened & i was screaming at the tv like bro could hear me :smh:

i thought he would done for the game ...glad he wasnt

the nfl needs to stop messing around and bring back these refs. theyre obviously a pivotal part to the game. yeah in the past theres ben crucial blown calls. but now we see that those refs were actually doing a really good job. today is 9/24 12:37 ET. they just finished giving someting on sportscenter about blown calls. for example these refs spotted the titans at the lions 44 yard line instead of their own 44 yard line. thats a 12 yard difference!!! and the refs allowed jim harbaugh to challenge two additional calls after using all of them up. this is crazy. oh and what about the patriots game? i could go on an on bro 
mean.gif

-vick takes a 3 step drop and rhodes was already in his face, thats not his fault that the sorry OL fault. im not sure how can yall blame vick when andy reid has been getting his QB's killed for years.

-josh freemen is horrible.

-yall want to talk about how CJ has falling off Nnamdi has fallen off worse then him. flitz ate him alive yesterday

-Patrick peterson is a top 3 CB

-hey saints RUN THE FOOTBALL

-i thought romo died yesterday

-welcome to big time football gerald McCoy, nice of sapp to talk to him also

these refs spotted the titans at the lions 44 yard line instead of their own 44 yard line. thats a 12 yard difference!!! and the refs allowed jim harbaugh to challenge two additional calls after using all of them up. this is crazy. oh and what about the patriots game? i could go on an on bro :smh:

PI calls and such will always be debatable and bad calls happen, but when stuff like this happens, not knowing the RULE :x......these guys are not qualified to even call a college game.

-vick takes a 3 step drop and rhodes was already in his face, thats not his fault that the sorry OL fault.

Oh yes it is Vick's fault. It's his responsibility to count the linemen he has on that side and count the rushers from the defense. If he counts more than his line can account for, he MUST MAKE AN ADJUSTMENT. Throw it hot (not to mention it was only like 11 seconds left in the half) OR audible to a run, but that's less likely considering the time restraints. To totally not see Kerry Rhodes is inexcusable. To sit in the pocket THAT long to wait for a route to develop is inexcusable. To do this two seasons in a row is just laughable. That's Vick's fault anyway you want to slice it.

the nfl needs to stop messing around and bring back these refs. theyre obviously a pivotal part to the game. yeah in the past theres ben crucial blown calls. but now we see that those refs were actually doing a really good job. today is 9/24 12:37 ET. they just finished giving someting on sportscenter about blown calls. for example these refs spotted the titans at the lions 44 yard line instead of their own 44 yard line. thats a 12 yard difference!!! and the refs allowed jim harbaugh to challenge two additional calls after using all of them up. this is crazy. oh and what about the patriots game? i could go on an on bro :smh:

:smh: and this clown Collin Cowherd keep saying they are doing a good job, dude is such a troll.

Revis done for year. :smh:

Last edited:
look at the replay and see Djack run a lazy *** route on the right side of the screen and who ever the RB was go block the wrong person.

Raiders :pimp:

-Carson played his best game of the season
-DMC finally got rolling
-The amount of Helmet to Helmet hits in this game :x not 1 flag

I feel like all D-Jax has been doing so far this year is running up the lines and wondering why no flags were thrown.

Back
Top Bottom