NFL Week 4 In Review...

I didn't want him, but Ryan Tannehill is making me rethink my stance. 4 games in, he has command of the offense, calls plays at the line, adjusts the line, getting more comfortable throwing the ball around, just needs a weapon or two to come in and give him more than 3 viable options. Like what I seen so far.

It helps that is head coach from A&M came over as the OC, & his OC is the QB coach...He's making good throws & showing he's mobile too.

BTW, did Jet fans really think Sparano was going to be an improvement on Schotty?

******** :nthat:

The Texans look really good but they have to stay healthy. Someone important always goes down for them.

The Jets are a mess

The Panthers should have gone for that 4th and inches

Manning is getting it done but his passes wobble worse than Tebow. Ironic that Tebow was good practice last year for these wide receivers to get ready for Peyton. :lol:

Now, I ain't gonna argue about Peyton's velocity... because it definitely isn't there. :smh: :frown:

But bro, there is NO WAY Tebow could've threaded the pass to Dreessen the way Peyton did. That was a thing of beauty. Tebow is lucky if he can complete a pass to a trashcan during practice.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Rams rookie kicker boots a 60 and a 50 yarder?????? I see that right?
eek.gif

60 & 58..hell I think he had another close to 50 
mean.gif

Bradford mid range passing game was on point

It wont matter how good Seattle's defense is if the offense can't get it together. Not all the picks were on Russ but he still looked like a rookie out there for most of the game.

Seahawks have the worst 3rd down playcallers in the league, on both sides.

The Eagles are winning...can not compute.

Dont know if the Vikes are legit or not, but it's good to see AP back. Fan of Ponder as well.

Peyton's back
smokin.gif
 (for now
laugh.gif
 )

Houston is legit, but can't wait to see how they look against Green Bay/Baltimore.

Crazy fact I heard this morning on my way to work:

Yesterday was the first come from behind win that the ******** have had in the last 2:00 of a game since 1999.

Browns & Aint's 0-4. Doesn't get much easier for CLE going to NYG next week :x

The Cardinals :wow:. That was fun to watch.

RG3 is clutch as well.

Carolina :smh: I was screaming go for it. ATL was not stoping Cam get one yard. They blew that game. Instead of being one game back they are now three.

Peyton Manning :pimp:. Just needs more games and we are seeing things of the old Peyton and that's awesome.

Pats just exploded after being down 21-7.. poor Bills.

Texans
- 4 games in the book with beating the teams we're supposed to, and knocking off Peyton on the road. Now it's time to move on to the Jets...
- I'm loving this defense more everyday. I'm not worried about the run D much as I expected CJ to get off against the Texans.
- Kareem has quietly had his best stretch of games to date. he actually looks like a solid DB, looking around for the ball instead of flailing his arms after the WR has already made the catch. I know that pick six means a lot to him and the team.
- Schaub's hitting every WR possible, and I'm really glad Keshawn Martin has gained his confidence back as he's made some key catches here and there.
- Foster and Tate either need to stop dancing in the backfield so much, or the line needs to keep those wholes opened longer.

Seahawks
- Good game from Lynch, but it seems like that's about it. What a momentum killer after last week. Doesn't bode well for the division with the Cards, Niners, and Rams all winning.

The Rest
- Jets :rofl: How pathetic can that entire organization get? I know things can change fast each week, but they look like 100% food for the Texans next Monday.
- Major props to the Falcons. I can't fake hate Matt Ryan, dude is good and has everything he needs around him.
- On the flipside, the Panthers :smh: They deserved to lose that game. You can claim they made the right call by punting since Cam fumbled, but if you're gonna play awful defense and let Ryan and Roddy school you, then you may as well should have went for it anyway.
- The refs gave the Packers fans so much more ammo :lol: They were very lucky to win, but I'm not even mad, i want the Saints buried.
- Cundiff is the ultimate troll :lol: :lol: Good win for the Skins though to stay in the division hunt.
- Also, Tanne to Hartline :wow: Where did that come from???

Matt Ryan tells the panthers " To get the **** off my Field" :rofl:

I couldn't believe that :rofl:

Last edited:
Never thought I'd make the QOTW section, a bittersweet feeling to say the least :lol: :smh:

Rough game for Seattle, hate that we're gonna be playing a hungry Carolina team.
Giants will still win the division. Packers will be okay as well.

Colts head coach Chuck Pagano has been diagnosed with leukemia.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...k-pagano-has-leukemia-he-can-beat-this-thing/

Jim Irsay: Chuck Pagano has leukemia, “He can beat this thing”
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 1, 2012, 10:49 AM EDT

Colts owner Jim Irsay confirmed on Monday morning that head coach Chuck Pagano is hospitalized with leukemia, but Irsay said the cancer is treatable and that everyone is optimistic.

“It’s been a very difficult week,” Irsay said. “The coach was feeling some fatigue over the last two weeks, had noticed some bruising on his body that at first he thought could have been from contact on the field, coaching, or playing with his grandkids or whatever, and eventually through talking to his wife, Tina, she said, ‘You need to check that out.’”

As it turned out, Pagano was informed that he has leukemia. Irsay said he doesn’t expect Pagano to come back as the head coach this season, although he does think Pagano may be ready to coach from the press box at some point late this year. Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians will take over as the interim head coach while Pagano is away, and Irsay said he’s confident in Arians and wants Pagano focused on getting better.

“Knowing Chuck, his first concern is going to be for his children, his grandchildren, his wife, for others: That’s just how he is,” Irsay said. “I feel with every fiber of my body, and Chuck feels the same way, that he can beat this thing.”

Still, Irsay said it’s tough for Pagano to think about anything other than football.

“He was disheartened that NFL Network wasn’t on in his hospital room,” Irsay said.

Irsay said that his message to Pagano was that they’re going to triumph over this: “When we grab the Lombardi Trophy some day,” Irsay said he told Pagano, “it’s going to be that much sweeter.”

Last edited:
--
--The Falcons are a good time, but as usual they are a dome team. Take them out of their element and I don't see them playing so good. That's why I expect a very competetive game next Sunday in DC.

Any away game is cometitive...I didnt know the Chargers and Chiefs played in Domes tho :rolleyes

So the Eagles are lucky?  But the Cards, Falcons and Packers not so much?

:lol: Nothing lucky about the falcons winning their games

The Falcons

-Oline played like **** against the pass rush
-Turner feasted
-Roddy is still a damn man
-Matt Ryan 17 comeback wins
- "Get the **** off of my field" :smokin
-Defense Came up big at the end of the game to force that fumble

Last edited:
When they do the NFL films of the Flacons v. Panthers game they need to splice this song in when Ryan throws that ball to White. **** was in the air for like a half hour.

Jets: 1. Rebuilding must continue, its just simple as that.
2. Felt embarrassed at how SF used the Wildcat effectively and we can't.

Others: 1. Peyton doin' what he does :smokin
2. Eagles are still a team made out of glass. I expect them to shatter later in the season.
3. Goodbye Saints
4. There was a Chris Johnson sighting
5. Cardinal allowing all those yards to Miami makes their defense look mega suspect now.

Last edited:
-43 for the panthers
roll.gif

-im sorry but panthers should of went for it on 4th and 1 yesterday

-deion was clowning Nnamdi last night
roll.gif

Cris Carter and Stephen A pretty much went on Mario Williams, yet everything they said was the truth.

Back
Top Bottom