NFL Week 4 In Review...

31 career games.
10 games with over 5 catches.
2 100 yard games.
4 catches a game for his career.
take whatever it is you want from those stats. i'm not making any judgements.
31 career games.
10 games with over 5 catches.
2 100 yard games.
4 catches a game for his career.
take whatever it is you want from those stats. i'm not making any judgements.

Demaryius Thomas was the other WR taken in the 1st that year.

Concerning Dontay Moch.

MORE OF MOCH: What exactly do the Bengals have here with Dontay Moch?

In his first week back since a month-long NFL suspension for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances, Moch is putting a more defined slash between defensive end and SAM backer. A total of 12 pounds.

That's how much weight Moch put on while he served his suspension in the gyms of Clif Marshall (Ignition Sports) and Jim Riggs (Power3) in suburban Cincinnati. The 6-2 Moch, drafted as a 258-pound backer in the third round in 2011, says he's now at 270 pounds.

"I wanted to get more explosive at D-end," Moch said. "But I also did it maintaining my speed and I think I did that."

Just to make sure, Moch, who followed up his 4.4-second 40-yard dash at the scouting combine with a 4.31 at his University of Nevada pro day, lined up for a 40 when his suspension ended Monday at Paul Brown Stadium.

After running a 4.3, he's extremely anxious to get out there. If he can give the Bengals anything close to the rushes from end that he gave them in the preseason with a team-leading 3.5 sacks, that would make the line rotation quite interesting with a man that big and fast.

What in the hell? :x :smh:

Last edited:
good lord

6'2 270 of muscle runnin a 4.4?

:x :x :x :x

them bengals got something growing up there in cincy

I mean, he did just get suspended for banned substances. 
roll.gif
 He seems like a freak though, and he was killing in the preseason. Ready to see him out there at least as a rusher.

This is him doing a work out. T-Shirt and Shorts but still impressive.

I just hope he can get on the field and stay while producing. Nothing worse than a Taylor Mays. :smh:

Last edited:
Numbers on Moch are impressive until you find out he was suspended for using PEDs.

it's still impressive to me, just the fact that it's possible for such a human to exist. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom