**NFL Week 5 in Review**

Don't give a **** where shoes is...if he got hit by a bus or if the wifi is out at Panera. We gonna keep it moving...

Post up what you saw from around the league.

-RGIII gotta learn to throw the ball away

-Cam's pass yesterday was the equivalent of airballing a free throw

- :wow: @ Andrew Luck getting up after that hit

- Also, props to the Colts. Emotional victory and well deserved

- The amount of checkdowns around the league :smh: Dudes w. 30+ attempts and under 250 yards passing

Last edited:
BradBiggs #Bears are 1st team in NFL history to have 5 INT returns for touchdowns thru first 5 games of season per @RLiuNFL :smokin

glad someone else started this. other dude is mad corny

last night's game was bogus. chargers got shafted

giants secondary is atrocious

jets game tonight should be all laffs

El Oh El @ The Takeover... is OP takin a bye week or did his post get "intercepted"?

49ers takin care of that garbage known as the Buffalo Bills

300 rushing/300 passing 1st time ever

Great D as usual

Matty Ice= 1st qtr MVP?

RG3 has to stop takin those hits... slide homie

Broncos/Patriots was anti climatic... Peyton Balled tho smh at McGahee

Da Bears...

Chargers cant get it done once again...

The Vikings 4-1? Packers lose to the Colts?

Parity at its finest

There are alot of pathetic teams out there

Edit- Problem Fixed

Last edited:
Steeler grinded out a win at home. SMH at Woodley & Polamalu leaving the game with injuries though.

Rest of the league-
- That troika in Minny; AD, Harvin, & Ponder. :wow:. dilfer couldn't be more wrong about Ponder.
- Love how the pundits chided the Seahawks for drafting Irvin in the first round.
- Lovie Smith is an incredible coach.
- Tillman & Briggs with INTs/TDs last week & this week. :x
- Tanneyhill looks nice. Imagine if he had some WRs & a TE...
- Rivera needs to take a page out of Lovie's book & at least get that D playing harder.
- Teams are forcing Cam to stay in the pocket or making him go left making it difficult for him to plant & throw.
- Crennel should never get another head coaching job. That Chiefs team looks like his Browns team.
- KC fans, I complimented you last week for being loyal fans, well you guys are dirt bags at cheering for an injured player. Do you dumb***es really think Brady Quinn is an improvement over Cassell? Morons...
- I guess that vegan lifestyle is keeping Tony Gonzalez young & those Falcon CBs are making up for Grimes being out.
- San Fran is for real.
- Coughlin doing another solid job coaching despite injuries.
- Lulz at ray lewis getting pushed around all day yesterday...I mean he got manhandled...
- These refs suck...

colts win felt good man...reggie wayne :smokin
RG3 :x, they said dude didn't even kno who they were playin after that hit.
percy's double jook on the titans :x

Yuck my Ravens played terrible yesterday but still managed a W.

Glad to see that Jamal Charles still balling after blowing his knee out last year. He's probably my second favorite RB after Ray Rice.

indifferent.gif
 at McGahee.

What in the world happened to the Pack yesterday? I swear they scored like 21 points straight and then somehow ended up losing.

eek.gif
 Bradshaw was putting in work yesterday.

Demarius Thomas had a hell of a grab yesterday against the Pats.

Can anyone stop those damn short out routes and slants the pats run all damn day?

BTW, Alex Smith....:smokin Amazing what can happen what can happen when you have the same OC 2 years in a row...

Luck/Wayne on that last drive
sick.gif

9ers with 300/300 in Passing/Rushing
sick.gif

Bruce Irvin is following right in the steps of Aldon Smith's rookie year. Hi Mel

Panthers arent very good on offense but once again Seattle's D balled out  (and bailed out Seattle's offense)
pimp.gif

They had replacement refs on that last drive in New Orleans

NFC West is still cookin' so far. All above .500

Willis...

Eagles
- how many more press conferences do we have to hear Vick say he's gotta protect the ball better?
- D-line where are you guys? 0 sacks in back to back weeks :x
- where is our blitzing?
- as bad as we played we still could have won the game if the defense just made 1 third and long stop :smh:
- no shame in losing to Pittsburgh but close games really anger me

Everyone Else
- the Bills are an absolute joke of a team, Mario Williams seems to be heading the Chris Johnson route
- great effort by Peyton yesterday too bad Willis ****** it all up in crucial situations and Deymaryius with the weekly fumbles :lol:
- Props to Andrew Luck and Reggie Wayne just flat out dominating that suspect Packers defense
- Falcons keep on trucking, Gonzo does not age
- people saying RG3 should have slid, well he did and still got knocked out
- what a sorry game between the Ravens and Chiefs, no reason the Ravens should have struggled like that :smh:
- Cam just can't get right, failing to score at the 1 yard line just wreaks of abysmal running backs. That's you Deangelo Williams, he's quietly getting a pass while CJ gets crucified weekly
- I'd love to have Eli Manning as my quarterback, guy just lights it up whenever he wants (except vs division opponents for whatever reason). How does Cruz get wide open so often :x
- raise your hand if you thought the Vikings would be 4-1?
- good game by Tannehill, like dude said earlier imagine if he had a single weapon at WR or TE
- the Bears when they protect Cutler are close to unstoppable, defense making plays like the old vets they are with 5 pick 6's already, MY GOD!
- Chargers got screwed by the refs on that last drive, home cookin indeed

Last edited:
-Pats driving up that trade value for Welker...someone will take the bait.

-Only explanation for McGahee yesterday was that he had money on the game.

-Sad to say, but London Fletcher looked his age.

-Calvin Johnson is by far the most physically imposing WR in the NFL. In a distant second is Julio Jones.

-Romo w. no picks yesterday :pimp:

-Mendenhall's knee looked just fine on that swing pass. Welcome back.

-As long as Tony Gonzalez can find a soft spot in coverages, there's no reason why he can't still play and be productive until he's 40. Dude is a freak.

-Geno Smith is gonna look good in a Chiefs uni next year.

-Milk Carton: Mark Ingram - prime example of why you don't waste a 1st round pick on a RB.

LMAO no way you have watched any Panthers games all year if you blame their RBs. the Dumb *** coaches do not run the ball.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: its down right Ridiculous that silly *** theory even came up

before I go...

VONTAZE BURFICT played every single down.

FOOTBALL PLAYER

Last edited:
so Mark Ingram not being used in NO is a reason why u dont pick a RB 1st?

and Adrian Peterson is what?

Trent Tichardson?

marshawn Lynch?

Steven Jackson?

You dont take those guys in the 1st round....

:lol:
Goodbye thread.

Giants - Still doing work with possibly the worst secondary in football. Our pass rush is MIA and needs to show up ASAP
Browns - definitely a solid team. Weeden isn't too bad, only a couple mistakes yesterday. Solid defense and special teams
******** - been saying it, I don't see RG3 lasting long in this league. He's mad small and is getting smacked every sunday
Falcons - who gives a ****. I'm sure they'll have another great REGULAR season
Patriots - inconsistent. Don't know what team is showing up. One day they look like a top team, next they look average.
Broncos - Still have a lot to work on but that team is coming along. Defense looks off compared to last year.
49ers - best team in the NFL. Alex is such a liability though.
Ravens - another inconsistent showing. So much talent and they put up only 9. That offense is a mystery.

Trent Tichardson?
marshawn Lynch?
Steven Jackson?
Goodbye thread.

Of course there are outliers, but in today's NFL you don't need to waste a 1st round pick on a RB because you can EASILY get talent in rounds 2-7 that's comparable.

I've been saying this all along - Unless you got a RB on your big board w/ the skill set of AD, there is no reason to take a RB that high.

Arrowhead is still a difficult place to say... with that said, The Falcons blew KC out there, so no excuse for that piss poor performance. The Ravens had the problem of struggling with ****** teams last year too.

- Panthers are just a mess all around, starts with the coaching though.
- Philadelphia desperately needs a big red zone target...and plax just is out there chilling.
- Is it me or does it feel like running and defense have been making a comeback this year? Lots of guys had big running days it felt like the past couple weeks.
- The Atlanta Falcons could go 16-0 and not a single team would be intimidated by them.
- :smh: :lol: @ Collinsworth predicting the Martez Wilson sack while Norv Turner stared out into space. Sums up his coaching career.
- Pats aren't getting rid of Welker
- Janoris and Bruce Irivin :pimp: ...Criminals>>>*
- All you prisoner of the moments who jumped on RGIII the first week and now Luck is finding his groove. Those two will be dominating the league for the next decade. Anyone who thought he Colts should have kept Manning is ******ed.
- My Jets are having trouble selling tickets and are about to get demolished tonight...The awakening is upon us.

University of Jah, RASTAFARI!!!
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Trent Tichardson?
marshawn Lynch?
Steven Jackson?
Goodbye thread.

Of course there are outliers, but in today's NFL you don't need to waste a 1st round pick on a RB because you can EASILY get talent in rounds 2-7 that's comparable.

I've been saying this all along - Unless you got a RB on your big board w/ the skill set of AD, there is no reason to take a RB that high.

Imma agree with JJs07. There are exceptions but you can find gold in later rounds if you know what your doing; Terrell Davis 6th rd, Herschel Walker 5th rd, Michael Turner 5th rd, & Bo Jackson 7th rd just to name a few...

Back
Top Bottom