NFL week 5 week in review: Shoes requested it & has QOTW locked & loaded

I thought for absolute sure that hail mary by Tebow was getting caught.  If the ball up and floated around a defender to nessle softly in the receivers hands, I wouldn't have even flinched.

Saw this yesterday:

RT @Eric_Clarkson: @sportspickle: If Tebow somehow wins this game, I will convert from atheist to agnostic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

RIP Al. 
tired.gif

Steve Smith. 
pimp.gif

Man, I love watching Carolina's offense, I can't wait til they take a #2 WR in the first round next April.  That joint is gonna be insane. 

Jimmy Graham may have taken the title from Gates right now.  Gates all time, but Graham is right now.  That kid is a stud.  But, who saw him with the Manu? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Carolina coaching cost them that game though, why you take a timeout to end the half when they weren't gonna get the kick off?  Cost you 3 points, and getting a PAT blocked? 
sick.gif

DHB made a play. 
eek.gif

I hated to see the last play, but Matt Schaub is so underrated.  Dude did 400 with no AJ, and he was taking a pounding out there.  The guy gets it done, but he has a little Romo in him I guess.  That last play was terrible. 

Vick to 5K next week, least they have something to enjoy. 

Greene and McCoy are two backs that need more work.  I know it's a passing league, but those two settle everything in for their offenses, this Vick drop back 40+ times a game is for the birds.  And any time you can take the ball out of the hands of Pick 6, I'm sorry, 3 and out, I'm sorry Sanchize, the better. 

I thought for absolute sure that hail mary by Tebow was getting caught.  If the ball up and floated around a defender to nessle softly in the receivers hands, I wouldn't have even flinched. 

Gollson on Mike Williams hit. 
eek.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
eek.gif

Jim Harbaugh can coach, the man can coach.  They ain't great, but under Mike they are 1-4 right now I bet. 

Olsen and Gore score for the U, 144 weeks and counting. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I lost all respect for him after that
30t6p3b.gif

Yea, Juqua Parker messed up...but he isn't the reason why the Eagles lost the game. There is A LOT of blame to go around.

Originally Posted by JD617

Saw this yesterday:

RT @Eric_Clarkson: @sportspickle: If Tebow somehow wins this game, I will convert from atheist to agnostic.
laugh.gif

I think dude who was about to catch the ball stepped out the back of the endzone though. It was a nice throw either way just a little bit off.

Screw Brandon Lloyd though. He couldnt catch the ball on the niners then he makes one of the most impressive catches ive ever seen on that last drive
laugh.gif

Steve Smith.
pimp.gif

I'm glad the Panthers have been in every game so far, but this team is so close to getting wins. Hopefully they can learn how to close out these games by the end of the year.

why mr parker WHY?????

Killa Cam & SS
pimp.gif
..how do you start the !%%, & see the man coming but still end up on the ground?

This week WiR seems a lot slower.

Any chance the Eagles stop playing their d-line so spread out? Not that it'll help but it's a start.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

This week WiR seems a lot slower.

Blame Yuku. Its deleting replies and giving blank screens.

- Patrick Peterson is getting exposed weekly it seems. Wanted no parts of AD (which is understandable) on two of those TD's
Can't believe I wanted him over AJ. SMH @ Me.

DoubleJs and I were trying to tell some of you clowns in last weeks thread about the Giants.

Cant believe there were people trying to say top 5 in the NFL.
laugh.gif

And how bout them Niners?
pimp.gif

Posting from my phoneR.I.P. Al Davis.

49ers sitting on top of our division.

Another Sunday.......another touchdown or 2 for Vernon Davis.

Jason Avant for the Eagles cost them the game this week and last week, although I'm glad he messed up last week.

I didn't think the Mediocre Vikings were going to win a game this year but I'm glad to see that they were able to.....although their season is already over.

Wes Welker is slow, no speed at all.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

R.I.P. Al Davis.

Jason Avant for the Eagles cost them the game this week last week is was maclin.

I didn't think the Mediocre Vikings were going to win a game this year but I'm glad to see that they were able to.....although their season is already over.

fixed

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Wes Welker is slow, no speed at all.
Does Wes Welker have more total yards than your entire franchise?  Honest question here.  No seriously, does he?  Gotta be close don't it? 
nerd.gif

But no worries, let that hate shine thru bro. 

Back
Top Bottom