NFL Week 8 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 8...

-Blame goes on Romo for that L yesterday. Defense played great only to have the offense blow it.

-I don't know how the Packers were able to put up 24 points let alone get a W without Mr. Top 3 and Top 10.

-Andy Reid should be fired this morning.

-What was RG3's completion % yesterday?

-NFC West=Overrated. Just two weeks ago ya'll were saying they might be the best division in the league. LOL.

-Sean Payton=Coach of the year.

-Sanchez threw the ball 54 times yesterday.

-I'm still trying to decide if it was Smith's slip or a bad throw on that Cam int.

-Chargers went into Cleveland and played like a team that didn't want to be there.

Watching the jets run an offense series is :x

That whole team/ franchise needs to be reworked from the bottom and up, but I doubt it's going to happen :smh:

:smh: at the cowboys finding new ways to lose

Romo + Dez :lol: :smh:

Only 2 games I watched so I'm done.

This dunce bringing up RG3's completion % like his WRs didn't have 10 drops :smh:

Anyways..

DeAngelo-Hall-Is-A-Moron-GIF.gif

no words :smh:

- If I'm Mark Ingram, I'm going right to the saints FO and demanding to be traded.

-All those INTs were Dez's fault - well, at lease according to Romo. :lol:

*Not NFL involved, but keep Marcus Lattimore in your thoughts.

Madden curse strikes again.

Get to know my man Denarius Moore. A TD in 3 straight games. (He should've had 2 but dropped an easy one)

I'd be shocked if Kansas City doesn't get the #1 pick. Their only competition is Jacksonville.

Chicago's defense is gunna lead them straight to a bye at this rate.
But their oline in the 1st half was just bad. Allowed 6 sacks.

Last edited:
WR's running open all over the field yesterday for the packers.....

Run game is non existent... Deangelo? SJax? Probably not.

RGIII has his first bad game of his career and you wanna claim you were right all along?
laugh.gif
Meanwhile Romo a seasoned vet chucking up hot potatoes.... Robert will be fine.

Witten.
sick.gif
How does this dude get open on every damn play? That 1 handed catch grabbing the nose of the ball...

Saints are absolutely awful. I didn't think there was any way that Brees would let them go 2-5 but that Defense did no favors and even the O got abused.

Cmon Panthers... "Lil' help"

Two of RG3's best supporters and not one answer...
SMH.

I'll answer your idiotic question if you can answer one thing for me:

Do you think the 10 drops his WRs had contributed to his low completion %?

I'll wait.

I wanna believe the steelers are on the rebound, but it's still too early to say. next week against the giants will show us where we're really at. I'm especially sure that Ben and Eli do not want to lose to each other (same draft class and same amount of Super Bowl rings).

romp blew the game for the cowboys yesterday. sure they came back, but romo put them in too deep a hole and couldn't finish the comeback.

rg3 had a decent game yesterday if you take away all the drops, but half of those were on meaningless plays anyway where they either ended up scoring later on the drive or it was 4th and long and even if they caught the ball, they wouldn't have gotten the first down.

hate to see Vick in the midst of all this talk about benching and whatnot, but that team is not performing how they should be.

sooo happy mcgahee stayed in for that last big run last night. gave me just enough extra points to win my fantasy game by 1.

I'm not too fond of the scheduling. only two 4:00 games and if the giants cowboys game didn't turn out to be good, there would have been nothing worth watching. I think they should consider getting rid of the Thursday night games, but I may be in the minority.

-I'm still trying to decide if it was Smith's slip or a bad throw on that Cam int

somehow they'll end up blaming Dez...lol. seriously Dez gets the blame for all of Romo's F!!! ups. so if it wasnt the media's other punching bag Cam, it would be Dez's.

poor game management by Romo and Garretts pus s A!! again.

-Will Peyton get off the TV ? S!!!

- what sent D. Hall on such a tirade!?!?!? sheeesh lol

-Megatron is likely frustrated, they double team him CONSTANTLY...

-Besides when the 49ers are good, the nfc will always be a joke. (idont care if Seattle beats my team everytime, JOKE)

Back to back responses and still no answer. You dudes can post them up when nobody cares but when somebody honestly wants to know, you fall flat...

Do you think the 10 drops his WRs had contributed to his low completion %?

A small part.

Giants

our secondary is bottom 5 in the league, we can't stop the pass.
our offense yesterday was non existent, Dallas played solid defense though.
up 23-0, I told my girl I was still uncomfortable because our offense wasn't doing ****. Off the whole game.

NFL
Steelers, flyest jerseys this year.
I think it's time for Reid to go. He did a great job but I think it's time for a change and I'm not benching Vick for a rookie.
Cowboys....**** em
RG3 was getting rocked. There were dropped passes but also bad throws. Shanahan is gonna end RG3s year this season with these dumb *** plays he sets him up in.
DeAngelo Hall has always been a moron but even the **** he did yesterday was shocking.
Saints have been trash for years.
Chargers have the worst head coach since day one and they bring him back after each year is worse.
Falcons were impressive yesterday, still not sold on them but that was a hell of a game
Jets have a lot of issues. They just don't have talent around them, don't know what the hell they're thinking. If I'm Tann. I'm bringing in Chad Johnson, Plax and TO just as a distraction.
People have been slurping RG3 but Luck has been a monster and seems to be getting better each week.
Russell Wilson leads rookie QBs in wins and TD passes.
Peyton is getting his team in a rhythm and they're looking great.

Last edited:
Back to back responses and still no answer. You dudes can post them up when nobody cares but when somebody honestly wants to know, you fall flat...
A small part.

:lol: @ you really wanting to know what his completion % was. You stay trolling.

Why is Stevie Johnson around the football so damn much???

Dude has been on every fumble I've seen against the gmen this past month and hes got what? 6 INT's now?

We came back and took the lead from the first 3 ints. Still had a chance after the fourth. Felix's fumble was the backbreaker.
The game was a fingertip away from victory. :smh:

From week 4 when the Dez is a bust rhetoric was at its highest.

Julio Jones 23 2012 NFL ATL 4 4 0 0 20 310 15.50 2

Dez Bryant 23 2012 NFL DAL 4 1 3 0 28 324 11.57 2

And Dez still has alot of room for improvement.

Dude has been on every fumble I've seen against the gmen this past month and hes got what? 6 INT's now?

Talking about Stevie Brown?

He's an animal. Replaced Phillips a couple weeks ago when he got hurt but he's been a stud every game. Had a pick the game he replaced Phillips.

Well since his so called fans couldn't post it, I went on ESPN and looked for myself...

47.1%.

You'll be seeing a steady decline for the rest of the season.

2113 yards, 17 TDs, 4 INTs, 109 QB Rating.

View media item 120847
In other news...

• New York Jets. LOL. Miami got in that ***.
  • That Cleveland/San Diego game was painful to watch.
  • Beast Mode. :smokin
  • Green Bay struggling against the Jags. Yikes. Hope Top Three[emoji]8482[/emoji] comes back soon.
  • Andy Reid. SMH.
  • Gronk. :lol:
  • Andrew Luck is quietly winning games and the Colts are 4-3. :nerd:
  • Tony Romo = Brett Favre.
  • Broncos are starting to gel. The defense is turning it around and Peyton + his receivers are clicking.
  • Megatron dropped a gimmie touchdown. Madden Curse...
  • ******** dropping all those passes and Garcon wasn't even in the game.
  • Julio TOASTED Nnamdi.

Talking about Stevie Brown?

He's an animal. Replaced Phillips a couple weeks ago when he got hurt but he's been a stud every game. Had a pick the game he replaced Phillips.
Yes Brown.
laugh.gif
Freudian slip.

He replaced him in the Browns game right?  I was at that game... He had like 2 turnovers (one on ST, fumble recovery) in a matter of just a couple of minutes.

Dude has been just right place right time or hes really got a nose for the ball.

- NE with the steamroll job in London. Dominant after the Rams first drive. Obviously, defense is a still a big ? mark.
- Tough to defend Romo yesterday. Dez really needs to grow up and get his act together. Garrett is a terrible play caller. Helluva effort from the Cowboys players to get back into that game.
- The Falcons remain a quiet undefeated team, just how they probably want it.
- Who's worse: Jets or Chiefs?
- Interested to hear what people say about Cam's performance yesterday. I didn't see the game.
- No issues for the Packers without Jordy, right? Cool
- Watching Peyton Manning throw when he's in sync with his receivers is awesome...unless it's against your squad.
- Chargers...ugh. WTH happened there?
- Luck with another nice W for his young resume

Back
Top Bottom