NFL Week 8 In Review...

Romo threw it 62 times.
sick.gif
sick.gif

How are these two dudes still starting for their respective teams? Yowserz
Because Tim Tebow and Jason Garrett are their backups...

Because Tim Tebow and Jason Garrett are their backups...

When it comes to the Jets tho, Tebow is better than Sanchez. I dont see why hes not starting yet. Everyone in that organization knows they have no chance with Sanchize.

Idek about the Cowboys but all we ever hear after every loss is "welp, cant put that one on romo" since the day he came in the L. At some point yes it is on Romo. Same with Sanchez.

I'm terrible at reading lips but the pat I can make is that after the ref throws the flag Deangelo says "thank you, thank you"
:lol: that dude is a nut.

He really is tho.

Bigger arm. Bigger body. Better legs. Stronger, faster, tougher.

Sanchez has better mechanics but that is it.

You have one game that you HAVE to win. U have an average D, average OLine, average recievers and average coaching and you're playing an average team. If everything is equal, you would take Sanchez over Tebow to win that game for you? Bc i sure as hell wouldnt :lol: Sanchez is TERRIBLE. Hes the worst starting QB in the L.

He really is tho.
You have one game that you HAVE to win. U have an average D, average OLine, average recievers and average coaching and you're playing an average team. If everything is equal, you would take Sanchez over Tebow to win that game for you? Bc i sure as hell wouldnt :lol: Sanchez is TERRIBLE. Hes the worst starting QB in the L.

Mark Sanchez has missed one game in his NFL career - but somehow Tebow is tougher? I'll give you stronger and faster...but Sanchez is a SUPERIOR QB in comparison to Tebow.

Thought ATL would lose this week. Now I figure it'll be against Dallas or @NO one of the next two weeks. I'm ok with being wrong tho...

When i say tougher i mean Tebow will run ****** over while Sanchize will cower up and slide to safety regardless of where the first down marker is 10/10 times. Sanchez is useless . He has a terrible arm. Its weak and innacurate. He cant run. He seems hella stupid. Everything you would want in a QB, Sanchez has none of it. At least Tebow gives you a chance to win man for real. Sanchez does not.

Tebow is not better than Sanchez.

I'd flip a coin.

Chester stole my thunder, Andrew Luck is just quietly having a season, that place is going to be a problem again real soon.

Calvin. :x Madden is real.

San Diego, really? Now that they have established they suck, they'll go win 8 of 9 and fool everyone again til playoff time.

Philly vs N.O. next week, aka the trainwreck bowl.

London must be hyped to get a 45-7 game. Way to go NFL scheduling such an intriguing matchup.

Atlanta just keeps winning. Road thru the NFC gonna have to go thru the Georgia Dome. NYG, G.B. and S.F all say ok like nothing. Nice weather in that place in January. :lol:

Denver schedule comin up. :nerd: Peyton gonna have a chance in the playoffs once again.

Antrelle Rolle almost murdered Dez , I have no idea how he missed but he might be lucky he did.

Since I started typing Witten caught 4 more passes, Giants might wanna get on that.

Pitt, don't ever wear that **** again. Ever.

I feel bad for Brees. That Defense has given up what, 3,300-3,400 yards now? They lookin 7,000 square in the face this season. :wow: :x

Pass the hot sauce Rex, you fat overrated ************.

Olivier Vernon, Santana Moss, McGahee, and Graham all score for the U with Gore goin tonight.

He really is tho.

You have one game that you HAVE to win. U have an average D, average OLine, average recievers and average coaching and you're playing an average team. If everything is equal, you would take Sanchez over Tebow to win that game for you? Bc i sure as hell wouldnt
laugh.gif
Sanchez is TERRIBLE. Hes the worst starting QB in the L.
Tebow routinely went 3.5 quarters of football looking like they literally put an H-back at QB and let it ride in Denver.

And they had a defense that would keep him in the game.  The Jets D is getting smacked around by the likes of Miami and Buffalo and SF. 

I HOPE they put Tebow in at starter... See what happens.

JJ's, don't ever put the words superior and Sanchez in the same sentence ever again.

Ever.

Blaine Gabbert, Carson Palmer, Tebow, Sanchez, Chad Henne, Jimmy Clausen, Arizona QB depth chart, none of these dudes are "superior" to a high school kid just pickin up a football for the first time.

Romo throwing 60+ times, Garrett is awful :lol:

Giants secondary made plays in the first half, actually played the WR's deep well despite the lack of pass rush yesterday (except that brain fart when Corey expected help over the top), missing Jacquan Williams def did not help since he does well covering tight ends. Romo had a lot of time in the pocket to make 2nd and 3rd reads.

I can't get on the defense at all when they spotted the Giants 24 points, and the offense kept dropping passes and couldn't even score from 11 minutes in the 2nd until the 10 minute mark in the 4th. Defense was not the issue, offense could not give them any sort of rest the entire second half. Eli has been good all season but past few quarters he has not been as crisp as he has shown.

My picks were awful this week, the one time I don't pick the Falcons and Broncos. :smh:

Chargers are just bad, very bad.

NFC West has some of the best defensive teams in the league, too bad all their QB's are meh. I am high on Russlemania though, he has shown the ability to throw the deep ball, let him grow.

I had no doubts Bears would win that game

RG3 had no chance in PITT.

JPP-DUNKS.gif

:pimp:

Last edited:
Tebow routinely went 3.5 quarters of football looking like they literally put an H-back at QB and let it ride in Denver.

And they had a defense that would keep him in the game.  The Jets D is getting smacked around by the likes of Miami and Buffalo and SF. 

I HOPE they put Tebow in at starter... See what happens.

And the Jets look like theyre throwing a blind guy out there every week and letting it ride :lol:

How quick yall forget . Tebow was in the playoffs last year while Sanchez was sittin at home bc he couldnt even get his squad in the tournament.

None of this really matters anyway bc neither of these teams (cowboys, jets) have a shot at winning this year. Im just saying its time to sit Sanchez. Tebow is the backup. Throw him in there. Its time.

disappointed with Fox during the game, no shots of Jerry when the clock hit :00

Back to back responses and still no answer. You dudes can post them up when nobody cares but when somebody honestly wants to know, you fall flat...

Do you think the 10 drops his WRs had contributed to his low completion %?

A small part.

if it really was 10 drops, with 34 attempts, that comes out to around 29 percent. real small part.

Back to back responses and still no answer. You dudes can post them up when nobody cares but when somebody honestly wants to know, you fall flat...

Do you think the 10 drops his WRs had contributed to his low completion %?

A small part.

if it really was 10 drops, with 34 attempts, that comes out to around 29 percent. real small part.

just let it go, guys. math is hard for some people :lol:

-Cowboys in that 1st qtr :x :x They had a nice comeback though. Nice effort by Dez on that play, they were inches away from winning.
-Witten balled out yesterday... That one handed catch too :wow:
-DeAngelo Hall :wow: :rofl:
-Jets offense is :x
-Still surprised Calvin Johnson missed that TD
-Those Steelers throwbacks are awful :lol:
-Denver really starting to gel out there
-Chris Johnson following up a big game last week with a good game this week

Back
Top Bottom