NFL Week 8 In Review...

Eagles
- what a pathetic display of football from this team yesterday. they looked completely unprepared, shout out to Andy Reid giving them a week off during the bye when they had a brand new d-coordinator
- the Falcons offense ATE US UP the entire game, I can't even blame the offense because they were hardly on the field
- Nnamdi is the biggest free agent bust since Peerless Price IMO
- firing Andy now would do no good because the rest of his staff is still there, benching Vick for a rookie is essentially giving up on the season. STILL way to early for all that
- still second in the division but we need the Giants to start losing ASAP

Everyone Else
- Dallas truly has ZERO homefield advantage, they look like a completely different team on the road. A lot more focused. Romo kills them with these awful picks and Garrett's playcalling is worse than Andy Reid's. WHY IN GODS NAME would you pass it on 4th and 1 with all THREE TIMEOUTS left (and zero pass protection)? :x
- The Giants can clearly be had with all these games they let get close in the 4th quarter but no one has been able to do it besides Philly and Dallas. Stevie Brown is literally the only player in that secondary with a clue right now
- Cam Newton lost the game for them with that awful pick 6, had it in check for 3 quarters but then blew it :smh:
- the Jets just have no kind of talent on that team, can't blame Sanchez when he's out there playing with no weapons. the GM needs to go
- the Chiefs are just in an awful situation, both quarterbacks on the roster are god awful :x
- Satan Manning is back, boy that Falcons game seems so long ago. He could be lead the MVP race by years end. that's crazy :smokin
- Like dude said earlier, everyone been riding RG3's jock while Andrew Luck has put together some good wins and has them over .500. Props to him, that TD dive by Vick Ballard was hysterical in slow motion
- Speaking of RG3, I remember dudes being so gassed at the receivers the Skins brought in thinking they would magically become great. Clearly they're just a bunch of 3rd and 4th WR castaways that aren't starter talent
- Antonio Brown's backpedal was SO disrespectful :lol:
- Gronk's TD celebrations had me dying yesterday
- I couldn't be a Lions fan. I would have had 5 heart attacks already watching all these close games, and damn that Madden cusrse :x

Are we all in agreement that New England dons the most high powered and efficient offense in the league?

Bcause i said this a couple weeks ago and was laughed at.

Sherman bragging about shutting down Megatron after a loss isnt a good look

Calvin with some big drops yesterday

Seattle's D got cooked by Stafford all game. If your offense (especially this offense) gives you a late lead and puts up 24 points. Top defenses should close those games out. They blew it

Would have been epic if Dez could keep his hand inbounds. Felix's fumble
indifferent.gif

Peyton looking like the MVP and Comeback player of the year

Back to back responses and still no answer. You dudes can post them up when nobody cares but when somebody honestly wants to know, you fall flat...

Do you think the 10 drops his WRs had contributed to his low completion %?

A small part.

if it really was 10 drops, with 34 attempts, that comes out to around 29 percent. real small part.

just let it go, guys. math is hard for some people :lol:

don't know if it's a shot at me. or not, but i'll clarify because the first post didn't give all the numbers. it's the difference between the 16/34 = 47% 26/34= 76%

Back to back responses and still no answer. You dudes can post them up when nobody cares but when somebody honestly wants to know, you fall flat...

Do you think the 10 drops his WRs had contributed to his low completion %?

A small part.

if it really was 10 drops, with 34 attempts, that comes out to around 29 percent. real small part.

just let it go, guys. math is hard for some people :lol:

don't know if it's a shot at me. or not, but i'll clarify because the first post didn't give all the numbers. it's the difference between the 16/34 = 47% 26/34= 76%

nah dude...was talking about how 10 drops only has "a small part" to do with the low completion % :lol:

Blaine Gabbert, Carson Palmer, Tebow, Sanchez, Chad Henne, Jimmy Clausen, Arizona QB depth chart, none of these dudes are "superior" to a high school kid just pickin up a football for the first time.

Carson Palmer has thrown for 1941 yards w/ 9 TDs and 5 picks tho.
Not that I think he's elite or anything but he's been carrying the Raiders offense this year.

He's good for that pick 6 every couple of games but he's the best QB we've had since Gannon.

Steelers
Unis were so bad they were almost good. Almost
Another efficient and effective day from Ben, another great season occurring
This low turnover, ball control offense starting to really click
Short Bus Dwyer had another effective day
D did a nice job holing Robert in the pocket
RG still throws a nice ball
WRs didn't help him, but it wasn't 10 terrible drops. Half of those were broken up. Other half, no excuse
Heath Miller continues to be a top TE with his blocks, catches and TDs
Oline playing well since Colon went to Guard
A Brown will get talked to with that hot dogging
D Hall exploded for no reason
Next week is a big test vs NYG, if they play well in NJ then I have hope

Crushing to lose like that by Dal
Terrible play calling, get the first down
Peyton looking for CPOY and MVP

Mark Sanchez has missed one game in his NFL career - but somehow Tebow is tougher? I'll give you stronger and faster...but Sanchez is a SUPERIOR QB in comparison to Tebow.

Sanchez languishes on the ground more than any QB i've ever seen in the NFL. You could also easily argue he's tougher given Tebow runs hard when plays break down, while sanchez throws the ball away scared.

I'm not really a fan of either of them, but considering Sanchez is wildly inaccurate outside of 10 yd passes, and throws checkdowns or slants 90% of the time, I don't see why giving Tebow a shot is the worst thing in the world at this point. The jets rarely throw down field so why not stick with the same game plan, but at least make other teams think about having to cover a mobile qb. Can Tebow really not throw checkdowns and 5 yd slants accurately? The one advantage you would say Sanchez has over Tebow, throwing a better ball downfield, they never do anyway so what's the point. I feel like the only reason the Jets don't do it is once they put Tebow in and he's mediocre, the mystique is gone, and the Jets are just a below avg team, not a team that has hidden potential bc it still has Tebow as an ace up their sleeves. But mediocre (tebow) is better than awful (sanchez)

Sorry for wasting time talking about Tebow, I just don't get why people defend Sanchez so much.

Heath Miller continues to be a top TE with his blocks, catches and TDs

this guy is as reliable a TE as there is in this league. not flashy and not a game breaker like a graham or gronk...but he's a reliable SOB

wherever SneakerHeathen is, you were right about the colts. so far, they are the 2nd in the AFC south, like he called could happen and i laughed at the thought. you were right, i was wrong.

JJ's, don't ever put the words superior and Sanchez in the same sentence ever again.
Ever.
Blaine Gabbert, Carson Palmer, Tebow, Sanchez, Chad Henne, Jimmy Clausen, Arizona QB depth chart, none of these dudes are "superior" to a high school kid just pickin up a football for the first time.

:lol:

I'd give the "superior" title to any QB compared to Tebow.

Peyton Played a crappy NO team and he's looking like MVP of the league...ok..I'll give him CPOY tho no doubt about that

Peyton Played a crappy NO team and he's looking like MVP of the league...ok..I'll give him CPOY tho no doubt about that

As much as your team is disrespected and discredited, Falcon fans should be the last people trying to slight another team or player.

Whatever happened to giving people or teams props for playing well? Why is there always some outlier to tarnish what they did? Jeez...

Yeah because that was his first good game so far :rolleyes

Co sign with JJs

I had an idea that the Jets could be a mess this year, but Philly surprised me

Chester stole my thunder, Andrew Luck is just quietly having a season, that place is going to be a problem again real soon.

Outside of Reggie Wayne, their offense consists of:
Donnie Avery, T.Y. Hilton, Nathan Palmer, LaVon Brazill, Coby Fleener, Weslye Saunders, Vick Ballard, Donald Brown, Mewelde Moore and Delone Carter.

And somehow, this team is 4-3. :x

-The Jets are proving the only reason they brought Tebow in was for some headlines.

-Can Megatron get a TD???

-Can RG3 get some help???

-Peyton is in his zone :pimp:

-The Eagles might be done. Vick, Andy Reed and Nnamdi be getting exposed. Luckily for them the Cowboys suck to so they still got a chance.

-Giants need to clean up a few things. My heart can't take anymore games like that.

- Thank you Romo :pimp:

- Luck is having a real good season

Last edited:
As much as your team is disrespected and discredited, Falcon fans should be the last people trying to slight another team or player.
Whatever happened to giving people or teams props for playing well? Why is there always some outlier to tarnish what they did? Jeez...

Because we care about anyone saying anything about our team... You NTers live in the moment of every damn sunday...like i said it was crappy NO team...that won 2 games..that should not have won

Because we care about anyone saying anything about our team... You NTers live in the moment of every damn sunday...like i said it was crappy NO team...that won 2 games..that should not have won

don't get me wrong, i think peyton has played well. but it has been against the chargers, raiders, and saints :rolleyes

Maybe next weekend Megatron will finally surpass Charles Tillman in TD's.

Back
Top Bottom