NFL Week in Review - Week 14 - Gronk Is Not a Safety, Bill

Im not entirely sure to be honest. Its based on strength of schedule so probably. The 49ers are 1st now, but they wont finish with the number 1 pick if both the Cardinals and 49ers lose out because their 3 remaining games are Bears, Rams, and Seattle giving them a tougher SOS which I think is ridiculous considering those cock suckers beat us twice.

I read the Jets would have been in line for 1st overall with an L yesterday. I lowkey was rooting for the win tho. Could bode well for Sam. He did orchestrate it.

We can lose out the rest of the way tho.

Dak Prescott had the best passing day of his career and still couldn't put away a crappy Eagles team because he can't make easy throws. :lol:

Scott Linehan needs the Ol' Yeller treatment, too.

I'm very interested to see how the AFC's #6 seed unfolds. Of the Ravens, Titans, Colts and Dolphins, I either want to see the Colts or Dolphins. It's definitely coming down to a tiebreaker.

Chargers

- Ugly *** win and shouldn't have been close at all. We cannot play this way against the Chiefs on TNF.
- Run defense will continue to be shaky as **** without Liuget and Perryman. Jatavis Brown HAS to step up.
- We finally have a kicker. The Money Badger is the truth. (Franchise record for longest FG made at 59 yards :nthat:)
- Rivers continues to be steady. Quietest MVP-caliber season ever but I'm not eem mad.
- Love our WR-group. Keenan Allen is a gamer and Mike Williams continues to be solid.
- Derwin should have a Rookie DPOY locked up.

Rest of the league

- Rams still the best team in the league. Players **** up.
- Trubisky still inconsistent but I still believe in the kid.
- TF is up with the Steelers?
- Crazy all Amari Cooper needed was a change of scenery
- Kittle is a ****ing animal. :wow: :smokin
- Baker is clearly the best rookie QB and it's not eem close.
- Mahomes is incredible. I'm salty as **** we have to deal with him for years to come. :angry:

I'm very interested to see how the AFC's #6 seed unfolds. Of the Ravens, Titans, Colts and Dolphins, I either want to see the Colts or Dolphins. It's definitely coming down to a tiebreaker.

dolphins in the playoffs would be awful. they're not going on the road and doing a god damn thing. it'd be a bye week for the 3 seed :lol:

yes, i know they beat us in miami yesterday. like they do every year

dolphins in the playoffs would be awful. they're not going on the road and doing a god damn thing. it'd be a bye week for the 3 seed :lol:

I like them because they are always competitive. I just think they're a tough team. I definitely don't want to see the Titans. I don't like the Ravens and even though I like Luck and the Colts...They are so inconsistent and lay eggs every now and then. Miami could beat Houston in the 1st round though I'd probably pick Houston to win. I'm sure it would be close though.

Mahomes has a lot of natural talent but he makes a lot of stupid throws. He made a few throws yesterday that made no sense. Really curious to see where he is in 5 years.

That's been my knock on him. His talent is evident and everyone can see that...I definitely didn't think he would have the year he's having though. I feel like next season he can just as easily lead the league in picks as he could lead in TD's. He's just having a really great year.

That's been my knock on him. His talent is evident and everyone can see that...I definitely didn't think he would have the year he's having though. I feel like next season he can just as easily lead the league in picks as he could lead in TD's. He's just having a really great year.

same here in terms of not seeing the year he's having coming. with the mistakes, i think part of it is obviously he's young, but also because of the arm talent, he thinks he can make ANY and EVERY throw. he'll learn (hopefully) eventually that it's fine to dump it down or just throw it away. we'll see tho.

Good to see Mike Martz still coaching the Rams.
Coach McVay better stop reading those “offensive genius” headlines and coach to win football games.
Playoffs coming SOON.

C3AD509D-DC99-4328-9728-86C8882EE049.jpeg
65974683-4C0B-4960-B4D8-3F934604F58F.jpeg
705C4514-7F7E-4DD8-A6F4-D33C0D0630F8.jpeg
3A5A5DB0-77D4-42C2-B540-DBE42C7293B9.jpeg
060F0029-A615-415B-83AE-3A0A34CE5E10.jpeg

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce @rolaholic SB 42, Nobody's Perfect jersey. **** y'all cheating sorry pieces of racist ****

ED06EE15-D8CB-4CDB-AB30-365239302689.jpeg

@the collector change the name Snyder change the name Snyder y'all one sorry *** **** *** ***** *** punk *** organization

D39AAAA9-2F4D-4CE8-B081-AB37C7B13EC8.jpeg

#BearDown

6E029825-E3A0-47D0-9B91-F7B0F79DC25D.jpeg

Last edited:
Mahomes has a lot of natural talent but he makes a lot of stupid throws. He made a few throws yesterday that made no sense. Really curious to see where he is in 5 years.

You do know eli is the QB of your team, right?

This is accurate.

Dak having an above decent receiver arguably in his prime is a plus. Good for Dallas.

Pat Mahones deserves the MVP

The Eagles are fraudulent. Worst SB winning team this decade.

Mourning my Falcons :smh:

Fraudgers only beat us cause we gave up on the season. Dimitroff and Blank got some talking to do.

After last night, there’s no doubt in my mind that the Bears are winning it all.

Dak having an above decent receiver arguably in his prime is a plus. Good for Dallas.

Pat Mahones deserves the MVP

The Eagles are fraudulent. Worst SB winning team this decade.

Mourning my Falcons :smh:

Fraudgers only beat us cause we gave up on the season. Dimitroff and Blank got some talking to do.

After last night, there’s no doubt in my mind that the Bears are winning it all.

You figure out math yet?

Steph Curry of the nfl. What people should be worried about is if he keeps taking and making those throws.

#BearDown

6E029825-E3A0-47D0-9B91-F7B0F79DC25D.jpeg

Gotta new team? It's about time.

Steph Curry of the nfl. What people should be worried about is if he keeps taking and making those throws.

His INTs are up the second half of the season compared to the first so far. Small sample size but we'll see what happens. His wild throws are winning games but they're also losing the 2 games they've lost. They're real lucky they didn't lose to Bal cause of a few of his throws but they won cause of a few of his throws.

Joe Philbin being out of challenges 90 seconds into the game is my favorite thing in the NFL, ever. I laughed for an hour straight when I saw that. I'm not making that up.

Mahomes no look pass was ridiculous. He has some Steph in him. I had seen shooters, I'd seen lots of different types of shooters and shot makers, Steph was just "different". Pat is starting to do things that don't make sense. That pass was insane, even more so than the 4th and 9, imo. (and that was a terrible idea and still worked out) The no look was on the hands, in stride, like what the ____? :lol:

I guess I don't need my avy back since everyone else is rockin it.

If the Jets get the #1 pick, they should be taking a QB.

The ******** were in first place just a couple weeks ago when Alex was there. Now they can't even get a first down. I don't know what that means, but damn.

Frank Gore is last weeks Phil Rivers. Never been a top 5 RB, never been the best in the league, never won a ring, but his career is outstanding overall, just like Phil. (with a dozen less kids) Gore is #4-5 in like every category and is STILL out there putting up decent numbers for a damn 35 year old that shredded both of his knees before he even reached the NFL and hasn't had so much as an ankle sprain in the league.

Holy **** while I was typing this 100027 snaked me with the Steph. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom