NFN

Only 5 days left.
pimp.gif

I feel like I'm smooth sailing right now, I made it this far & wednesday is close.
I may keep it going longer the way I feel now(watch how quick this changes 12:01 Thursday morning)

this should be smooooooooooth sailing these last couple days. I work almost all day today and tomorrow and then I have a big test on thursday that I need to study for, this honestly hasnt been that hard. I'm keeping it going in december 
pimp.gif

This month can't seem to end fast enough, I can prob keep it up into december, though I already set the goal for 1 month, maybe I'll just go every 2 weeks or something.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

This month can't seem to end fast enough, I can prob keep it up into december, though I already set the goal for 1 month, maybe I'll just go every 2 weeks or something.
Pretty much what I'm doing at this point
laugh.gif

I honestly don't know how you guys did it.....assuming people made it.

You people with GFs who smash but don't fap don't count either.  I went no "nothing" for 12 days and that was damb near impossible.

I told my self id do it once and jump back on try to beat 12 days....but it basically just opened the flood gates.  "Well I already failed NFN might as well go back to the daily routine"

Honestly, it wasn't that bad, only had sex 3 times all month. Probably won't ever do it again, I already knew that I had pretty high self control

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I honestly don't know how you guys did it.....assuming people made it.

You people with GFs who smash but don't fap don't count either.  I went no "nothing" for 12 days and that was damb near impossible.

I told my self id do it once and jump back on try to beat 12 days....but it basically just opened the flood gates.  "Well I already failed NFN might as well go back to the daily routine"

That.

I didn't think I would've made it to the last day, I have class until 11, so chances are I will be lasting the month. Waking up in the morning has been the hardest thing to do this month
laugh.gif

I guess I don't count because of the gf then... But congrats to those who did without both. Damn!
laugh.gif
4.5 hours left.

Back
Top Bottom