Nice fitted white tees?

I've had a GAP tee and after one wash it became all out of shape.
I've been using Hanes Premium tee as my white undershirt (2(x)ist for black undershirts) and after a couple of washes the neck/collar hasn't lost its shape.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Banana Republic
pimp.gif

i love these too. my gf got me 2 black and 2 white for xmas last year. they are Pima Cotton if im not mistaken.. those are the +#$% to.. very crispy..

Banana Republic
pimp.gif

i love these too. my gf got me 2 black and 2 white for xmas last year. they are Pima Cotton if im not mistaken.. those are the +#$% to.. very crispy..

Banana Republic
pimp.gif

i love these too. my gf got me 2 black and 2 white for xmas last year. they are Pima Cotton if im not mistaken.. those are the #@@* to.. very crispy..

Banana Republic
pimp.gif

i love these too. my gf got me 2 black and 2 white for xmas last year. they are Pima Cotton if im not mistaken.. those are the #@@* to.. very crispy..

Banana Republic Premium Pima Cotton Stretch T's... Wearable CRACK...
pimp.gif

$19.50 a pop but you can catch the 3 for $xx.xx deals almost all the time...They come in three colors; Black, White and Dark Grey.

They also have nice Pima Cotton V-necks, but they're not "stretch" pima cotton....They still fit well though.

Banana Republic Premium Pima Cotton Stretch T's... Wearable CRACK...
pimp.gif

$19.50 a pop but you can catch the 3 for $xx.xx deals almost all the time...They come in three colors; Black, White and Dark Grey.

They also have nice Pima Cotton V-necks, but they're not "stretch" pima cotton....They still fit well though.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Merona, Targets brand to me has the best quality white/black tees. Fit amazing and look very fresh even after a couple of washes.

i agree, Merona is very good quality and awesome fitting shirts.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Merona, Targets brand to me has the best quality white/black tees. Fit amazing and look very fresh even after a couple of washes.

i agree, Merona is very good quality and awesome fitting shirts.

Back
Top Bottom