Nice fitted white tees?

Originally Posted by dboulders

i like calvin klein white v necks. usually cost me around $25 for a 3 pack. but def my fav plain tee to rock..
This. or get the regular crew neck. 3 pack at Marshalls for $15
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dboulders

i like calvin klein white v necks. usually cost me around $25 for a 3 pack. but def my fav plain tee to rock..
This. or get the regular crew neck. 3 pack at Marshalls for $15
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

If you live near a Uniqlo, invest in their tees. Best quality and fitting tees EVER.

I really do like them, but they're a little wider than I'd like.

The Hanes ComfortSoft tees have too thick of a collar.

Gonna have to check out the Merona tees from Target now.

If you live near a Uniqlo, invest in their tees. Best quality and fitting tees EVER.

I really do like them, but they're a little wider than I'd like.

The Hanes ComfortSoft tees have too thick of a collar.

Gonna have to check out the Merona tees from Target now.

if you got the cash to spend, then its what everyone else said, banana republic. otherwise i find old navy vnecks nice as well as those target ones (hanes or merona). gap aiint half bad either.

if you got the cash to spend, then its what everyone else said, banana republic. otherwise i find old navy vnecks nice as well as those target ones (hanes or merona). gap aiint half bad either.

K-Mart had the Basic Tee which i used all summer.. V-Necks and Crew necks.. never lost its shape and never sagged

K-Mart had the Basic Tee which i used all summer.. V-Necks and Crew necks.. never lost its shape and never sagged

CO-SIGN. Uniqlo tees are probably the best fitted t-shirt I ever bought, the neck stays strong even after a long time wearing them, their only $4.90 each, and theres multiple colors to choose from.  Their is a problem with sizing though.  A small fits me like a good fitted t-shirt but a medium is like a large to me.

Banana tees are way too expensive
Hanes premium tees either stretch out too much, color becomes loose and they fray after washing
I used to eff with gap tees back in the day which were straight but now they suffer from the same thing as hanes tees especially loose neck.

I always wanted to give merona a try though.

CO-SIGN. Uniqlo tees are probably the best fitted t-shirt I ever bought, the neck stays strong even after a long time wearing them, their only $4.90 each, and theres multiple colors to choose from.  Their is a problem with sizing though.  A small fits me like a good fitted t-shirt but a medium is like a large to me.

Banana tees are way too expensive
Hanes premium tees either stretch out too much, color becomes loose and they fray after washing
I used to eff with gap tees back in the day which were straight but now they suffer from the same thing as hanes tees especially loose neck.

I always wanted to give merona a try though.

Back
Top Bottom