NICE KICKS PRESENTS DUNKXCHANGE SEATTLE MAY 31ST FEAT SNEAKER BATTLE AND JERU THE DAMAJA!!!!

Whats up we are going to be hitting up seattle on May 31st for the very first dunkxchange in seattle. More info will be coming soon on venue location, artistetc. If you are interested in getting a table at the event or if you have questions please feel free to hit us up at [email protected] and also pleasecheck out www.dunkxchange.com for all the up to date info. Looking forward to the event.

it did get pushed back because that weekend is memorial day weekend and we cant do that. Sorry hope everyone can come out and i got your email and hit you back
thanks

I hope the Seattle stop will be an evening event. Optimal turnout at night rather than the typical DxC 1-6pm.

1-6pm on a Sat isn't too bad ~ it leaves your evenings free
pimp.gif

the show is form 1pm to 6pm because we are planning an after party and it does leave peoples evening free to go party. If anyone is interested in tables pleasecontact us at [email protected]

also location has been set
Club Chop Suey http://www.chopsuey.com/
1325 E Madison St
Seattle, WA 98122
(206) 324-8000

I'll be there can't wait!! Do you have to rent a table? I guess I might as well send a email!

ima swing through. shugaray i was by your house a few days ago i was gonna show you this dog i had...you were probably at work though.

also just locked down JERU THE DAMAJA to perform a long with UNI show is going to be dope

I think I already saw it said yes but are all age's allowed in for the daytime function?

How many tables will be set up ? around how many?....

Its 4 people to each table? or Up to four of your friends on your own table.

If you have paid the 300.00 for the flier / internet / table deal are you sharing 1 table with three other sponsors ?

How big are the tables? inches x inches.

Any limit on how many pairs you can have?

Can we have a rolling clothing rack or two behind our table?

Is there a best sneaker contest and if so what are the details.

Are kids selling DS's only or are there used shoes there too?

Thanks in advance.

Ray

we are looking to have around 15 to 20 tables set up table are 6ft long by 3ft wide and you can have a rolling rack behind you or around you. If you are asponsor you dont have to share a table with other sponsors you get your own table in the sponsorship area. The regular tables are 100 bucks and if people wantto share those tables you are able to do that with up to 4 people max. New DS shoes and used shoes can be traded or sold and there is no limit to how many youcan bring with you if you have a table. The sneaker battle is for anyone at the event vendors guest etc and you must be rocking the kicks on your feet. Youhave to wear the shoes and know a little history about the shoes. You go up on stage talk about it and we have 3 judges decide the final contestants, then thecrowd will vote who wins. The gift bag is dope there will be a fresh pair of PE kicks and some clothing to the winner.

First of all I am volunteering to be a judge, and secondly if Jeru doesn't do "Come Clean" I will personally burn that mofo to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom