NICE KICKS PRESENTS DUNKXCHANGE SEATTLE MAY 31ST FEAT SNEAKER BATTLE AND JERU THE DAMAJA!!!!

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

First of all I am volunteering to be a judge, and secondly if Jeru doesn't do "Come Clean" I will personally burn that mofo to the ground.
Last time Jeru came through he got so high before the shoe he couldn't remember his lines. Ahhh good times. Shouts to the Rock Candy!

i get off work at 6...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cwlkn247

jeru will not be drunk this time around we dont get down like that

Thats like the high school principal claiming none of the students will show up to prom drunk, cause the school isnt serving alcohol.

^Hahaha plus that was in like 94 or 95. At a club that doesn't exist anymore. I think it was the first time he had some "good" weed. Honnestly Icant stand hip hop but I am looking forward to this show. Yo cwlkn247 who you got doing promo for you I can put you in touch with some good folks out here ifyou need an extra hand.

THE SWOOSH what up we got all the local shops and the dudes from laced up doing the promo, they are working it into the radio and all that as well, if you oranyone else wants to promote it there is flyers at laced up. Also with Jeru we got a contract with him about the drinkin and weed so we are good with that.Ronnskizzle, there is a few people sharing a table from nt already let me know if you want to get down. you can hit us up at [email protected] with anyquestions or call 714 809 2006

i guess i can't even show up to the "after party," I have a BBQ to go to after, haha

Thats one thing about the working class in Seattle. It's normal for alot of us to be working on a Saturday. I, too, will have to see if I can get the dayoff but you know how it goes, the mailman always delivers. It's a shame Daaznfella, Ronnskizzle & Dunks206, you guys woulda been great contributors toan event like this.

Originally Posted by shugaray

Thats one thing about the working class in Seattle. It's normal for alot of us to be working on a Saturday. I, too, will have to see if I can get the day off but you know how it goes, the mailman always delivers. It's a shame Daaznfella, Ronnskizzle & Dunks206, you guys woulda been great contributors to an event like this.

Well, I found someone to take my shift Saturday now. I just need to go into work to have it set in stone.

I'm most likely sharing a table with mrshoeman and 2 others I believe

chyeaa right now as for the tables its me, ronnskizzle, and dakid23. supposedly the 4th person has to attend something else so we have one more opening ifsomeone wants to share a table with us

Originally Posted by mrshoeman

chyeaa right now as for the tables its me, ronnskizzle, and dakid23. supposedly the 4th person has to attend something else so we have one more opening if someone wants to share a table with us

That might be me, i have to see what i got when i get home today...

all this time... i thought dunkxchange was today... hahah. i am off the 31st, so i guess ill be there!

i'm selling
VNDS Air Jordan XIX Purple (worn once)
Air Jordan XII
DS Air Jordan XVII Blacks OG with the Case.......................

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

First of all I am volunteering to be a judge, and secondly if Jeru doesn't do "Come Clean" I will personally burn that mofo to the ground.
Last time Jeru came through he got so high before the shoe he couldn't remember his lines. Ahhh good times. Shouts to the Rock Candy!

What is the Rock Candy?

I only recall the RKCNDY

Big fame one we are taking about the same place. I just didn't feel like spelling it like that. A big thanks goes out to the person who bought my Unkles.

Back
Top Bottom