NICE KICKS STEEL 10 VAULT RELEASE AND PARTY!!

http://www.nicekicks.com/2010/04/air-jordan-10-steel-grey-vault-release-party/

Thought that this was pretty interesting...!!!

2a916b5817f59c28f2d273e4f1d1183d4e466e90.pjpg

Sorry pair of shoes AND store. I can't wait till FAHAD blows this place out the water.

Originally Posted by T21D

Sorry pair of shoes AND store. I can't wait till FAHAD blows this place out the water.

hey im from houston, Fahad owned Motive right? he was a real cool dude, always did phone orders, and he answered emails fast...just wondering why did motive close down?

Why y'all riding FIHAD's dihad so much?

Nicekicks is a new store, it takes time for product to come in.

Be greatful that you're even getting a chance to own a pair of DS zebra's from 05 for 185

Yea I wiped my @$% with my 05 steels....but Zebras?

never heard of these shoes being reffered to as an animal...

They were nicknamed "Zebras" in '95 as they were predominantly white and black and donned vertical stripes. I guess the '05 retros are plainly nicknamed "Steels" from the colorway.

I rather see older releases come back out than the garbage JB puts out today (Fusions, 2010's, ....)

Here's some pics from the event. If i knew what they had in their vault to release for the party, besides the Steel X's, i would've definitely gone. will be going to the next event for sure. still don't know when that is though.

moz-screenshot.png
nice-kicks-vault-recap-20.jpg

nice-kicks-vault-recap-3.jpg

nice-kicks-vault-recap-21-620x413.jpg

nice-kicks-vault-recap-26.jpg

nice-kicks-vault-recap-24.jpg

nice-kicks-vault-recap-18.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

You sound like a huge HATER! Nice kicks has had some good shoes for being open less than a year.  For 1-2 years fahads store was unknown.

Back
Top Bottom