Nice Kicks x Asics Gel Lyte III

NiceKicks.com wrote:
For months we have dropped hints, sneak peeks, and shown a few blurred images, but at last we are proud to introduce our first sneaker collaboriation - the Nice Kicks x Asics Gel Lyte III. This shoe is part of a three shoe series, the "Trilogy Project", curated by Ronnie Fieg for David Z.
Though color choice was important for us, the material selections took a very high priority. From front the back, the shoe features a nubuck toe cap, perforated pig skin toe box and side panels, patent leather striped overlaying 3M reflective material, finishing off with ballistic mesh on the tongue and ankle collar.

Limited to 250 pairs, the Nice Kicks x Asics Gel Lyte III will be available in October instore and online at DavidZ.com for $105.

nice-kicks-asics-gel-lyte-iii-2.jpg

nice-kicks-asics-gel-lyte-iii-3.jpg

nice-kicks-asics-gel-lyte-iii-4.jpg

nice-kicks-asics-gel-lyte-iii-5.jpg

nice-kicks-asics-gel-lyte-iii-6.jpg

nice-kicks-asics-gel-lyte-iii-7.jpg

i likem

they come out in october...ill prolly cop...they gonna have a size 13 online right<?

Shoe are CRACK! However how did Nicekicks get so popular when they USE TO SELL FAKE SNEAKERS! I guess when they realized it wasn't to lucrative they thendecided to turn to blogging. :smh:

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Shoe are CRACK! However how did Nicekicks get so popular when they USE TO SELL FAKE SNEAKERS! I guess when they realized it wasn't to lucrative they then decided to turn to blogging. :smh:

nerd.gif
yes sir. can't support that.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Shoe are CRACK! However how did Nicekicks get so popular when they USE TO SELL FAKE SNEAKERS! I guess when they realized it wasn't to lucrative they then decided to turn to blogging. :smh:
smh.gif
Ever think maybe the domain was BOUGHT by someone else

in the new complex founder of Nice kicks explains it is a "3 way project".... so I am Expecting more!!!

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

in the new complex founder of Nice kicks explains it is a "3 way project".... so I am Expecting more!!!
There was a teaser pic posted when Culture Shoq's GL III was set to release with the two other shoes, NiceKicks and HighSnob, blurred out.

The Culture Shoq version was basically the DavidZ "Super Blue" with a few color tweaks, and the HighSnob version looked pretty damn boring as well,just some gray/navy/black joint.

NiceKicks is, by far, the best of the three IMO.

Originally Posted by cisco92

how do asics fit? do they run big or small?

they run similar to nike running shoes, but more narrow. so unless you have a wider foot, i would stick to the same size you wear in Nike running shoes.

Nike running shoes really vary, so that's kind of tough. I find Air Max 95's and 97's run true to size, but 90's and especially AM1's run ahalf size big. I gotta try a pair of these on. I'm really liking these.

Back
Top Bottom