Nice Kicks x Asics Gel Lyte III

I am so pissed I slept on these, I needed that 7.5 too
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I am so pissed I slept on these, I needed that 7.5 too
mad.gif
wink.gif

I received my confirmation from David Z, but nothing from UPS. Heard that they are still processing orders, so no sweat, hopefully they'll be shipped outthis weekend.

Finally got my UPS confirmation, should be getting them on Monday. Pics when theyarrive.

First Born
, yeah

yeah i got my ups email yesterday its crazy my order went through cause i didn't even have enough money in my checking account i dont use it until i wantto buy something i just put the money in today haha.

man my boy ordered them had the nerve to ship them to my place he may never get them
pimp.gif

im jk

But these are sick

The gel lyte 3 is the hardest sneaker to obtain here on long island. Im yet to see one store who carries them...and everytime I try to get online theyrealways sold out in my size.
mad.gif

Wow... a week or two ago, I checked ebay and there were about a dozen listings for different colorways of these shoes... now like two in size 8 and 9.5.

I have a pair of DS Gel 3 size 11 FS from 2005. Black/Orange-Copper if anyone is interested pm me..

Received my pair yesterday, beautiful in person, only gripe is I wish they didn't use patent leather onthe sides, and on the back tab, should've kept everything suede.

mine came in yesterday too. beautiful. nike should take notes on what quality material actually look like. ^ i actually like the PL. it keeps the design fromblending together too much

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

The gel lyte 3 is the hardest sneaker to obtain here on long island. Im yet to see one store who carries them...and everytime I try to get online theyre always sold out in my size.
mad.gif
that sucks, yeah not alot get onto ebay either.

but last time i checked my footlocker, they had 3 or 4 cw's in the sale section for $30-40 a pair..dont know why i didnt cop i hope theyre still good wheni go back

asics stays winning w/Gel III colorways.

But I still think the Culture Shoq's are cleaner than these.

Back
Top Bottom