Nicki Minaj Ethers Lil Kim

thats fine tho. she could do that. i don't like 95% of nicki's debut album and i'm sure that most ppl here don't.

nicki has some stuff just as terrible as that kim/t pain track. the difference is that kim has a catalog of hits and appearances on classic songs, like 3 or so platinum albums (one of which in the 00s), grammy nominations, a grammy, etc.

she's good. so all that she can't get an interview. negro please at nicki.she shoulda kept her mouth shut cuz she just paved her way into the industry. watch. its up to kim to take that but yeah...i think she will. she had her lane but another one opened up.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by debs 168

ppl acting like kim won't come out with a hot single tho.

i'm not even a kim fan (passed the bad boy era) but to deny that she keeps coming out with hits way passed her prime...come on.

watch. i would never count her out.

you must have missed out on that myspace/internet hookup garbage she had w/T-Pain earlier in the year...
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah he missed that

couldn't even make a hit with T-Pain when his he was on fire 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by debs 168

ppl acting like kim won't come out with a hot single tho.

i'm not even a kim fan (passed the bad boy era) but to deny that she keeps coming out with hits way passed her prime...come on.

watch. i would never count her out.

you must have missed out on that myspace/internet hookup garbage she had w/T-Pain earlier in the year...
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah he missed that

couldn't even make a hit with T-Pain when his he was on fire 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you two must have missed the type of singles nicki drops. i know you aren't sitting there in front of your computer like

oooh wa-oooh.

110985-nicki_minaj_will_i_am_red_carpet_vmas_2010_617_409.jpg

you two must have missed the type of singles nicki drops. i know you aren't sitting there in front of your computer like

oooh wa-oooh.

110985-nicki_minaj_will_i_am_red_carpet_vmas_2010_617_409.jpg

her last hit:

nicki doesn't have ONE song on that album better than shut up %%#$% or put ya lighters up. and i don't even like put ya lighters up or kim after the 90's. you just gotta call a spade a spade. nicki on slumber party, easy, i get crazy, etc. was dope...thought that was the nicki we would get. instead she started ripping off gaga after first ripping off kim. #!!+ is wack.

her last hit:

nicki doesn't have ONE song on that album better than shut up %%#$% or put ya lighters up. and i don't even like put ya lighters up or kim after the 90's. you just gotta call a spade a spade. nicki on slumber party, easy, i get crazy, etc. was dope...thought that was the nicki we would get. instead she started ripping off gaga after first ripping off kim. #!!+ is wack.

Nicki better off not responding at all.

Maybe it's best she did though. That Kim, Remy beef went nowhere. Maybe this one will actually take off.

Nicki better off not responding at all.

Maybe it's best she did though. That Kim, Remy beef went nowhere. Maybe this one will actually take off.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I think we agreed that it's "takeover'd"?

laugh.gif
Not everyone got the memo.Unless these broads are mud wrestling, I don't care.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I think we agreed that it's "takeover'd"?

laugh.gif
Not everyone got the memo.Unless these broads are mud wrestling, I don't care.

Back
Top Bottom