Nicki Minaj Ethers Lil Kim

laugh.gif

Took me a minute to realize this was like an 8 minute interview in front of an audience ALL about Lil Kim. I was skipping every now and then and it's still about Kim. How is this even close to ether?

Joint is kinda sad how that topic even getting all that attention.

Took me a minute to realize this was like an 8 minute interview in front of an audience ALL about Lil Kim. I was skipping every now and then and it's still about Kim. How is this even close to ether?

Joint is kinda sad how that topic even getting all that attention.

c'debs 168 wrote:
her last hit:

nicki doesn't have ONE song on that album better than shut up %%#$% or put ya lighters up. and i don't even like put ya lighters up or kim after the 90's. you just gotta call a spade a spade. nicki on slumber party, easy, i get crazy, etc. was dope...thought that was the nicki we would get. instead she started ripping off gaga after first ripping off kim. #!!+ is wack.

c'mon son.....lil kim was never as creative as nicki minaj....and this is comin from a guy that BOUGHT MULTIPLE copies of lil kim

hardcore thruout da years because they were lost or stolen by hoodrats i used to smash out in my house and would snatch it when i wasn't lookin
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and her last hit was da joint she dropped right after she da prison stint...that buzz was crazy because she "didn't snitch and kept her mouth"

which resonated with alot of people....kim's probably is like many other 90's rappers...they haven't kept pace with da speed of which

music drops these days, her last album was 2005, music has changed DRASTICALLY in 2 years..imagine waiting that long to drop albums...

you're damnin yourself waiting that long to drop a album these days, people's attention is as SHORT as ever...lil kim don't even drop mixtapes

like that which is another contributing factor in leading to irrelevancy.

c'debs 168 wrote:
her last hit:

nicki doesn't have ONE song on that album better than shut up %%#$% or put ya lighters up. and i don't even like put ya lighters up or kim after the 90's. you just gotta call a spade a spade. nicki on slumber party, easy, i get crazy, etc. was dope...thought that was the nicki we would get. instead she started ripping off gaga after first ripping off kim. #!!+ is wack.

c'mon son.....lil kim was never as creative as nicki minaj....and this is comin from a guy that BOUGHT MULTIPLE copies of lil kim

hardcore thruout da years because they were lost or stolen by hoodrats i used to smash out in my house and would snatch it when i wasn't lookin
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and her last hit was da joint she dropped right after she da prison stint...that buzz was crazy because she "didn't snitch and kept her mouth"

which resonated with alot of people....kim's probably is like many other 90's rappers...they haven't kept pace with da speed of which

music drops these days, her last album was 2005, music has changed DRASTICALLY in 2 years..imagine waiting that long to drop albums...

you're damnin yourself waiting that long to drop a album these days, people's attention is as SHORT as ever...lil kim don't even drop mixtapes

like that which is another contributing factor in leading to irrelevancy.

Originally Posted by debs 168

ppl acting like kim won't come out with a hot single tho.

i'm not even a kim fan (passed the bad boy era) but to deny that she keeps coming out with hits way passed her prime...come on.

watch. i would never count her out.
you lost. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm not even a kim fan (passed the bad boy era) but to deny that she keeps coming out with hits way passed her prime...come on.

you lost. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Even though it isnt genetically possible, you still manage to d-ride

Did you even read the first page?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Gained a lot of respect for Nicki Minaj.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I respect her response Kim is out of line with this mess 

but Niki album is trash 

best response to a beef in a interview

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

"everything good we good" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

if Nicki does numbers next week, whatever Kim says doesn't even matter

Originally Posted by Virt

roll.gif
roll.gif

this

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Good for nicki. lil kim is hating on her plain and simple

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The Nickster
smokin.gif

And that was in support of Minaj...

What about this guy acting like Lil Kim is the best female rapper ever...

debs 168 wrote:
na $$$% that.

nicki bit her style. i could see why kim would be a lil upset at foxy at the time too. i don't understand the eve thing and the ms wallace thing is some other stuff unrelated to her biting.

anybody old enough to have listened to and appreciated the bad boy era knows whats up.

talking about she'll respond when she's on bilboard...kim was on the charts in the 90's and the early 00's. with her own blueprint. minaj took her blueprint and is making money off of it. kim will go down as the OG and nicki will go down (so far) as somebody with potential that took that and did some black eyed peas type pop @@+!.

as far as the race thing goes, its the same @@+! as kesha and uffie. and they're white so...race has nothing to do with it.

as far as interviews, kim could get an interview if she wanted, come on now. negro please at minaj for that statement. can't wait til kim bodies this chick on hot 97 cuz you know its coming.

debs 168 wrote:

debs 168 wrote:
thats fine tho. she could do that. i don't like 95% of nicki's debut album and i'm sure that most ppl here don't.

nicki has some stuff just as terrible as that kim/t pain track. the difference is that kim has a catalog of hits and appearances on classic songs, like 3 or so platinum albums (one of which in the 00s), grammy nominations, a grammy, etc.

she's good. so all that she can't get an interview. negro please at nicki.she shoulda kept her mouth shut cuz she just paved her way into the industry. watch. its up to kim to take that but yeah...i think she will. she had her lane but another one opened up.

And... You're calling ME...even though I expressed a slight opinion on a topic... a **** Rider?

Scott Frost,

eb736d4c1ca4312cfd3aa27802b8da28c15d44b1_r.gif

Did you even read the first page?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Gained a lot of respect for Nicki Minaj.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I respect her response Kim is out of line with this mess 

but Niki album is trash 

best response to a beef in a interview

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Virt

roll.gif
roll.gif

this

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Good for nicki. lil kim is hating on her plain and simple

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The Nickster
smokin.gif

And that was in support of Minaj...

What about this guy acting like Lil Kim is the best female rapper ever...

debs 168 wrote:
na $$$% that.

nicki bit her style. i could see why kim would be a lil upset at foxy at the time too. i don't understand the eve thing and the ms wallace thing is some other stuff unrelated to her biting.

anybody old enough to have listened to and appreciated the bad boy era knows whats up.

talking about she'll respond when she's on bilboard...kim was on the charts in the 90's and the early 00's. with her own blueprint. minaj took her blueprint and is making money off of it. kim will go down as the OG and nicki will go down (so far) as somebody with potential that took that and did some black eyed peas type pop @@+!.

as far as the race thing goes, its the same @@+! as kesha and uffie. and they're white so...race has nothing to do with it.

as far as interviews, kim could get an interview if she wanted, come on now. negro please at minaj for that statement. can't wait til kim bodies this chick on hot 97 cuz you know its coming.

debs 168 wrote:

debs 168 wrote:
thats fine tho. she could do that. i don't like 95% of nicki's debut album and i'm sure that most ppl here don't.

nicki has some stuff just as terrible as that kim/t pain track. the difference is that kim has a catalog of hits and appearances on classic songs, like 3 or so platinum albums (one of which in the 00s), grammy nominations, a grammy, etc.

she's good. so all that she can't get an interview. negro please at nicki.she shoulda kept her mouth shut cuz she just paved her way into the industry. watch. its up to kim to take that but yeah...i think she will. she had her lane but another one opened up.

And... You're calling ME...even though I expressed a slight opinion on a topic... a **** Rider?

Scott Frost,

eb736d4c1ca4312cfd3aa27802b8da28c15d44b1_r.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

We all know who win based on how long this is. How she gon say im not going to address her until she hits the boards and continue to make a philosphy of how somehow she fathered Kim. All jokes aside when it comes to straight-up rap Kim>>>>Nicki

Back
Top Bottom