u can actually see the buttpads 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
She doesn't have buttpads though....

Spoiler [+]
_41929930_syring203pa.jpg

I'd still ravage either way.

Originally Posted by antonioswancy

Her Music is legit. Download her mixtapes : Beam Me Up Scotty, Sucka Free and Playtime's Over. I like her voice. A lot of people don't like her voice. If you don't like her voice listen to the lyrics. She really manipulates sex and has good metaphors.

"It's going down, basement"

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheHype

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Nicki-Minaj-01.jpg
u can actually see the buttpads 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
She doesn't have buttpads though....

Spoiler [+]
_41929930_syring203pa.jpg

I'd still ravage either way.
yea she dont...dudes will believe everything they rea don here llol
moz-screenshot-2.png

nicki-minaj-complex-shoot3.jpg

nicki-minaj-complex-shoot7.jpg

that thang just fat

and also if you dont think she can rap good....ur a fool

Listen to her mixtapes. That commercial rap for bed rock was just whatever. Listen to the Mixtapes "Beam Me Up Scotty" and "Sucka Free"

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

She got good older songs.
Everybody should check out Go Hard with weezy, Jump Off, Higher than a kite with weezy, Still I rise, Mind on my money..........
Her new style is just stupid............

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by antonioswancy

Her Music is legit. Download her mixtapes : Beam Me Up Scotty, Sucka Free and Playtime's Over. I like her voice. A lot of people don't like her voice. If you don't like her voice listen to the lyrics. She really manipulates sex and has good metaphors.

"It's going down, basement"

indifferent.gif
"Niki you can't lose, is that why you get more head then shampoos"  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I think she is talentless.  She is however a smart move by wayne.  Get a female rapper on young money.  Get someone that people (idk why) think is attractive.  Get some one to write her terrible punchlines that mainstream America will think are "witty" and "clever".  Take all the money she makes and place it into your pockets.

She's a fat backed, large breasted female who talks about sex all the time, can you blame me for being entertained by her?

Her metaphors are corny and her voice is annoying. However I am a fan of that backside

Back
Top Bottom