Nicki Minaj

::

I really hope, for her sake, that Nicki does NOT perform that "Your Love" joint
Could really be setting herself up for a silent audience with crickets chirping [aside from the front crowd that MTV pays]

She needs to use this show as a platform for a new crazy single

Even performing a medley of her guest verses would be better than that song

Originally Posted by ZSong

Could really be setting herself up for a silent audience with crickets chirping [aside from the front crowd that MTV pays]

smh she has no strong single to perform tho
tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

That's a hit?

iy22z5.jpg
I know all her singles have been crap the best one was massive attack and never heard it on the radio and i saw it played on mtv when it first dropped but after that nothin she needs to put out somethin for the club so she can sell i see this album flopping hard

Have yall been living under a rock?
laugh.gif
Females LOVE this woman...So yes, This song will be a HIT....(Its not a bad song at all)

"Your Love" was the first female rap song to hit #1 on the charts in 8 years... "Massive attack" was critically her worst single yet...

As far as her first album "flopping"...I HIGHLY doubt it...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Song is def a hit... The Real version is a little slower, I like the sped up version better...

Please post the other version.

Its unmastered...I think this is the version that was released on Itunes though, like I said...I like the faster version better...

That's a hit?

iy22z5.jpg
laugh.gif

but nay Kay she dropping the ball doing this. I dont think that song is a hit at all. Nice album cut but def not what shes capable of for the club. Who knows though prolly will sell cuz shes Nicki.

She needs to get a song like "I Get Crazy"..now that song sounded like a hit for the club.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

That's a hit?

iy22z5.jpg
laugh.gif

but nay Kay she dropping the ball doing this. I dont think that song is a hit at all. Nice album cut but def not what shes capable of for the club. Who knows though prolly will sell cuz shes Nicki.

She needs to get a song like "I Get Crazy"..now that song sounded like a hit for the club.

I don't think so, I think she built a big enough fan base to sell well without having a SMASH "club" hit... I didnt think "Your Love" would be as Huge as it is now when I first heard it...

Time will tell... I doubt she'll flop though...

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

That's a hit?

iy22z5.jpg
laugh.gif

^ BUMP.

Back
Top Bottom