Nigel Sylvester x Air Jordan Thread

I’m not sure if these are awesome or terrible. I’m actually leaning towards terrible. If I could have only one out of the 2 I’d take the bio beige 3s. Suede looks pretty nice

I dig them that’s why

33CE7258-C58D-4A0A-8A72-AA58B0D8F10C.jpeg

still no word on what online stores will have this available? Wonder how getting these will compare to other limited ones, like the Cactus Jacks

I dig them that’s why

33CE7258-C58D-4A0A-8A72-AA58B0D8F10C.jpeg
So because YOU like them, means they shouldn't be limited? LOL

There are people who like every release, no matter how bad others may think they are. Buy what you like..........When i grab 4 of them from chicago, hopefully there are people like you that like them that i can sell them to for $500 a piece, lol.

They are not on the SNEAKRS launch calendar in Nike Europe, which was updated today with LBJ x John Elliott among others...

I really think to make this more authentic, the scuffing and 'dirty' parts should be in random spots to make them unique

I really think to make this more authentic, the scuffing and 'dirty' parts should be in random spots to make them unique
and how the hell would nike have time to sit there and do that without sitting there and making the scuff marks while on foot?

Do yall ever think before you post? lol

Also making them in random spots would defeat the purpose, they're there to represent the areas that Nigel scuffs up when he's riding his bike.

To make them "more authentic" you just need to beat them up yourself.

Got caught up with family reunion/funeral longer in Montreal than I planned. Now I won't be back in time for local store releases. I hope there some blessings in Montreal

Back
Top Bottom