Nigel Sylvester x Air Jordan Thread

As usual I'm still in line and probably won't get any notification that I got the L.

Snkrs app trash.

SeRz.gif
Screenshot_2018-09-01-10-05-01.png

Thanks. I have had a lot of luck with sneakers the past few months. The only Ls I’ve taken have been on the element 87s and white prestos. I’ve been able to cop most others if I try hard enough. I used to have about a 90% L rate with the worst being the OW UNC 1s. That one was really toug
You’re on a roll then. All the OW stuff hits the worst but that one was especially bad because so many people hit & I was on as soon as it was live, just like these Nigel’s, but win some lose some. I try to put it in perspective tho, there’s thousands of people going for the same shoe in the same size, at the same time & that’s before accounting for bots or other shenanigans.

Got the chase fraud warning text message, this just puts me back even worse into my depression before I go back to my IOP program
It’s sneakers so please try not to let it get to you. I’m sure you have a lot of other positive things going for you and a pair of shoes (a beat up stained pair at that) isn’t that important in the grand scheme of things. It’s fun and exciting to try for sneakers but at the end of the day it’s just not that important. I get down too when I take Ls and sometimes it puts me in a really bad mood. I have to really check myself and remind myself that there are so many other things that are more worthwhile.

Just want to point out that my order that was in on SNKRS at about 5 seconds after 10 didn't go through but my girls transaction did and it was over a minute and a half later LOL. SNKRS draw on the low is the way I view these things, there is no line or at least one that goes in order.

It’s sneakers so please try not to let it get to you. I’m sure you have a lot of other positive things going for you and a pair of shoes (a beat up stained pair at that) isn’t that important in the grand scheme of things. It’s fun and exciting to try for sneakers but at the end of the day it’s just not that important. I get down too when I take Ls and sometimes it puts me in a really bad mood. I have to really check myself and remind myself that there are so many other things that are more worthwhile.

This is the way i feel about it too. It always sucks taking the L, but it seems like there is limited shoes coming out every weekend or every other weekend. If you don’t get the limited stuff, there are always nice GR type releases to spend your money on. For instance, those Guava Ice Jordan 1s are a great consolation prize and actually look better than the Nigels.

You’re on a roll then. All the OW stuff hits the worst but that one was especially bad because so many people hit & I was on as soon as it was live, just like these Nigel’s, but win some lose some. I try to put it in perspective tho, there’s thousands of people going for the same shoe in the same size, at the same time & that’s before accounting for bots or other shenanigans.
I had to turn off twitter notifications and I did not come on this site for days after the UNC L. I was right there as soon as J23 sent out the notification too. I don’t think it matters how fast you are because I got the OW black prestos off of SNKRS and was there a good 2-3 minutes after the notification went out. It took time for me to excuse myself at work. I just think you have to be in within 2 or 3 minutes and then it picks people at random. I know people say it doesn’t matter but I really do think the more money you spend the more Ws it allows you to take. I sometimes use my wife’s account along with mine and while I do take a lot of Ws, her account has only taken 1 W and that was the messed up Travis Scott 4 release.

I forgot when mentioning recent Ls that I took an L on the Serena Williams OW Air Max’s too but that’s kind of a given. I wasted like 10 minutes scratching the screen and it m

If people here take a lot of Ls I would definitely suggest following Sole Links and J23 (buy the app). Sole links tweets out foreign sites that while they can be very frustrating, they also can provide second chances if you get lucky on them

This is the way i feel about it too. It always sucks taking the L, but it seems like there is limited shoes coming out every weekend or every other weekend. If you don’t get the limited stuff, there are always nice GR type releases to spend your money on. For instance, those Guava Ice Jordan 1s are a great consolation prize and actually look better than the Nigels.
Thanks. I know it’s iust sneakers but this is the first release that’s piqued my interest since I started to get deep into my diagnosis (May)

Thanks. I know it’s iust sneakers but this is the first release that’s piqued my interest since I started to get deep into my diagnosis (May)
I haven't been able to walk in almost a year, i know the feeling. I get limited up time and the last time I was mobile i shattered my heel and can't even wear anything for the next 3 months......being sick sucks....hope you get better

I had to turn off twitter notifications and I did not come on this site for days after the UNC L. I was right there as soon as J23 sent out the notification too. I don’t think it matters how fast you are because I got the OW black prestos off of SNKRS and was there a good 2-3 minutes after the notification went out. It took time for me to excuse myself at work. I just think you have to be in within 2 or 3 minutes and then it picks people at random. I know people say it doesn’t matter but I really do think the more money you spend the more Ws it allows you to take. I sometimes use my wife’s account along with mine and while I do take a lot of Ws, her account has only taken 1 W and that was the messed up Travis Scott 4 release.

I forgot when mentioning recent Ls that I took an L on the Serena Williams OW Air Max’s too but that’s kind of a given. I wasted like 10 minutes scratching the screen and it m

If people here take a lot of Ls I would definitely suggest following Sole Links and J23 (buy the app). Sole links tweets out foreign sites that while they can be very frustrating, they also can provide second chances if you get lucky on them
I have every sneaker app & follow all the sites as well, but the thing is solelinks snkr twitter & all these other accounts are making it harder to cop, they have thousands of followers that get the same notification & crash the app, sites & kill links immediately, it’s a gift & a curse.

Back
Top Bottom