Nigel Sylvester x Air Jordan Thread

I haven't been able to walk in almost a year, i know the feeling. I get limited up time and the last time I was mobile i shattered my heel and can't even wear anything for the next 3 months......being sick sucks....hope you get better

Hope you both get better.

Got a good price local for resell and had to do it. These are so dope in person. Quality is top notch and details are insane.

while I think is a bit much creme did that, I'm not even mad.
Sneaker politics did the same. I like it it makes sure folks who actually bmx get the shoes. Too bad they didnt have kids sizes or else my son would have his pair.

Has anyone in the UK gotten shipping confirmation from Nike yet?

I think they might have cancelled my order and I'm pissed

IMG_20180902_120659.jpg

First custom out there

Got the you got em on SNKRS then got the instant cancel from Nike there’s something fgoing on with my account I can’t even buy socks

Are there bootlegs of these.. Someone offered me a great price but it’s almost too good to be true

Once everyone gets there pairs in do you see re sell dropping to 270. I really want a pair but that’s my break point

Once everyone gets there pairs in do you see re sell dropping to 270. I really want a pair but that’s my break point

Personally, I doubt it. Not that many pairs out there. Take the Bred Toe 1 as an example. They were more widely released and they are even going for more than $270. For the Nigel's, the demand is way more than the supply.

Who knows, though, you may get lucky.

Starting to worry about my End order. It says shipped but when I look at the FedEx app it just says label created (that’s the normal part) with a weight of 1.54 lbs. all of the shoes I buy and have sold have been at least 3 lbs. I wonder if it will get updated later or if they’ve messed up the order.

Has anyone else ever gotten a lower weight reported on FedEx app and had it turn out okay?

Starting to worry about my End order. It says shipped but when I look at the FedEx app it just says label created (that’s the normal part) with a weight of 1.54 lbs. all of the shoes I buy and have sold have been at least 3 lbs. I wonder if it will get updated later or if they’ve messed up the order.

Has anyone else ever gotten a lower weight reported on FedEx app and had it turn out okay?

They would just bill the shippers account (end) for the difference, if they even catch it. I wouldn't worry about it. They did the same with my package for the weight.

Back
Top Bottom