Night Club Promotions

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

does this site work for vegas? i saw they have guestlists for many of the clubs there, but do they let you in with this sites guestlist?

Yes it works.

thanks
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

OP, what will be your main source of income while youre out there?

eyes.gif
bump that...real question is: what was his source of income while taking trips to Vegas as a college student??

I have the feeling he's weel off enough...hence the promoter idea.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Originally Posted by Princetonchaney

OP, ull have a better bet trying to get in as a bartender at a club. If ur movin out here with no connecs ur just gonna be standing in the lobby of various hotels asking repeatedly "ladies, guys, u goin to the night club tonight?" 10 feet away from some guy asking the same thing...
its kinda like moving to a new town n bein like "im gonna be a radio dj"

TRUTH. Most people who start with no connects will be doing that or standing at the club exit for 6 hours or so, passing out fliers for the next event topeople leaving the club. This goes until about 4am, NO exaggeration.
Word, I was leaving a concert in Denver late one night a few months back, and there was a slew of people handing fliers out to anyone willing to take one.  For anybody that enjoys going to the club just once in awhile, you'll soon want not parts of being in clubs because it because more monotonous than anything.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Originally Posted by Princetonchaney

OP, ull have a better bet trying to get in as a bartender at a club. If ur movin out here with no connecs ur just gonna be standing in the lobby of various hotels asking repeatedly "ladies, guys, u goin to the night club tonight?" 10 feet away from some guy asking the same thing...
its kinda like moving to a new town n bein like "im gonna be a radio dj"

TRUTH. Most people who start with no connects will be doing that or standing at the club exit for 6 hours or so, passing out fliers for the next event topeople leaving the club. This goes until about 4am, NO exaggeration.
QFT.

It's very cut throat and after a while it does become a chore. But if you're making $$$$, you'll learn to put up w/ it. Take it from me, I was a Coordinator for a very successful Marketing firm for two years. I traveled around the nation promoting various things in addition to night clubs (Winter & Summer X Games, Super Bowl, Coachella, Rock The Bells just to name a few). I had some of the best times of my young life while I was working there. Met tons of Celebs and
pimp.gif
women haha. But I grew tired of coming across so many untrustworthy individuals, which is why I left that life and went back to school to get find a more suitable "career". There will always be someone who is trying to use you to get to that next level. So be careful who you come across while you're trying to establish yourself in Vegas.

nothing is more annoying that dumb broads bragging about "being tight with the promoter".....%%%$ it SO ANNOYING......

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

nothing is more annoying that dumb broads bragging about "being tight with the promoter".....%%%$ it SO ANNOYING......

for real and that "oh yeah i'm on the vip list"
indifferent.gif
... %%%*$ we all know that vip list was like a damn "reply to my e-mail and ur on the list" or "text this number to get on the list".
smh.gif
@ people thinking they're celebs...

Back
Top Bottom