Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

20190827_151432.jpg
This is my first nike ID ever. My daughters birthday is 8/18 and my son 8/19. These were delivered strangely enough on 8/19. Dream Team flavor approach was what I went for

Solid Bottom should be great. Hmmmmmmmmmm

My white Uncle Drews are a bit different but.........Tempting.

I like the blue/gold colorway. The roses is a bit on the simple side for me but they look good.

I wonder which version of the blue greece pair will release? One has both webbing loops white while the other has one white, one blue.

I'm sure the roses pair means a lot to Giannis, but damn if it isn't a boring CW. I mean just one extra hit of red somewhere would have probably made it a winner.

Kababayan :pimp:

Saan ka sa Manila? :D

Oh yeah, definitely go for it

Bulacan but studying at Manila, doing part time at Makati lol. You fam?

Ended up copping Mr Krabs basically for SRP. Will just wait for outlets to try on Freak 1s cause reviews here arent good lol.

lol maybe one of you guys can visit the lebron 16 thread and teach me how to properly say "agimat." :lol:

Bulacan but studying at Manila, doing part time at Makati lol. You fam?

Ended up copping Mr Krabs basically for SRP. Will just wait for outlets to try on Freak 1s cause reviews here arent good lol.

Wow! Commute must be an adventure for you everyday, huh. Props to you tho :lol:. I live in a town about 30 mins away from Boston :pimp:

Good choice. Court surfaces there aren’t consistent so you’re better off with a solid, XDR-type of shoe. I, on the other hand, destroyed my Kobes playing on awful surfaces.

Freak 1s should hit outlets or be in deep discount in a few months with the holidays coming up there (we all know how Filipinos are when it comes to the Christmas season :rofl:)

lol maybe one of you guys can visit the lebron 16 thread and teach me how to properly say "agimat." :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s ah-GEE-mat. Personally, I appreciate the dedication to the homeland by Nike/Lebby but maaan, there had to be other choices other than “agimat.”

Back
Top Bottom