Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

A1DE0CE2-59F4-4D26-A22D-247E7B2F1629.jpeg

Not as good as the professional shots but these were definitely loud!

are these good for hoops or just casual wear? hows the forefoot cushioning? forgiving or firm?

I played in the allbros a few times and those were pretty decent for a few runs, but it's definitely an indoors only type of thing, and even then you start to feel it from the lack of cushioning. When I still liked them I got a pair ID'd and did the soles, I used white soles. Allbros has white and clear mixed. At that point I realized the clear part of the sole was a significant part of the cushioning. The pair I ID'd wasn't even as supportive as the Allbros, and I literally played in one game in them (lost) and haven't put them on my feet again.

If you have a game where you want to be fast on your feet, go for it. But week after week, month after month play, you're going to want something that's going to help you hold up to the pounding if you're running 2 or 3 hour sessions of full court a time a two a week. Just my opinion.

The soul glo pair is executed perfectly in my opinion.

I haven't been going to a ton of games with the divorce and my coaching so I haven't been in the arena much but some of the staff in the Fiserv are wearing better stuff than the guys on floor. All types of Bucks colorways!

Back
Top Bottom