Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Good thing Zion signed to JB, because otherwise we know he'll never wear the Freak 1s after tonight :lol:

And I was about to pull the trigger on the Grey's TODAY and this happens...

Skeptical af now, even for $75

Screenshot_20200109-072527.png
Screenshot_20200109-072548.png

Freaky.

No shade my guy but are you hoopin Forreal Forreal? Like that much pressure and force? If not I think you’ll be fine

Lol nah not like at the highest level like the pros

Im only about 175 rounding up so yeah I doubt I'll bust out the seams like they did but it's still like 😮😬🤔

i don’t see it as a big deal. he weighs 220 pounds and is moving around the court at a super human level (pro athletes are essentially super humans)

you also don’t know how much wear the shoe has. i used to blow through shoes as a kid playing at the park, this isn’t a damn crisis

i don’t see it as a big deal. he weighs 220 pounds and is moving around the court at a super human level (pro athletes are essentially super humans)

you also don’t know how much wear the shoe has. i used to blow through shoes as a kid playing at the park, this isn’t a damn crisis

Me too. Just curious, who else here has blown through a pair of Nikes just like this?

I've done it once just like this - had my foot almost exactly like this with the shoe hanging off. Then another time the shoe came apart, and around then was when I started not feeling bad about buying more expensive shoes to play sports in.

I think I’m gonna hold off on the multis after today’s release of the am90 volt and grape..hopefully they’ll be discounted later down the road

i had a 20 dollar winners reward too 😭

🤢🤮

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Grey's for $69.99 with the 30% off code

It's expired as of this morning online so I called and demanded the code or I was gonna write a letter

Back
Top Bottom