Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Mass media wanted to hype the Zion thing. Some on NT guilty of it. This stuff happens. Even Manu blew through a hyperdunk and no one ever mentioned his “strength” like to Zion media parade.

Seems to happen a lot more now that companies don't use leather.

Could you imagine JB retroing the Jordan XIII blowouts

1578668499982.png

Freaks fire, I am still iffy on if I want to pull them off on court or just grab Soul Glo haha
Seen the soul glows in store still in my area... I can wait for discount on them.. an the facts that they are labeled QS COUPONS ARE A NO GO!! should have grabbed them on that Oneness deal... Cant see myself payin full price for them at this point

Seen the soul glows in store still in my area... I can wait for discount on them.. an the facts that they are labeled QS COUPONS ARE A NO GO!! should have grabbed them on that Oneness deal... Cant see myself payin full price for them at this point
U better grab they will be 1000 by 2023

I THINK ITS RACISM NIKE IS DOING BY NOT MARKETING HIS RELEASES.THEN THEY USING HIM BY GIVING HIM PE SHOES WE WANT.IM TIRED OF BEING USED BY nIKE.GIVE GIANNIS PE TO US OR IM GOING TO YZY FULL TIME.I THINK BECAUSE HIS "ROOTS" ARE IRAN YORUBA NIGERIA.IRONICALLY USA IS GOING TO WAR WITH IRAN

Last edited:
ok so i got a canadian nike gift card with 100 dollars on it but nike support told me that i can only use it at actual nike stores irl, not online.

is there nothing i can do? that's such a bummer, a lot of the stores in my area don't have anything. i guess i'll have to go to toronto

Back
Top Bottom